[PS4/XB1] Maintenance is now complete!
Watch the En Masse Entertainment stream right here at 2pm PDT!

Will more outfits be added to Valkyrie Fashion Coupon Store in the future?

I don't want to open another topic like this but I was disappointed in the limited amount of outfits in the fashion coupon store for the Valkyrie. Since I have never played Ninja I don't know if more outfits will be added in the future. I just picked up the brawler who has a lot more options and the prices are at the standard 100,200,300, etc. Is there a reason for why the Valkyrie outfits are all at 500?

Comments

• ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    I too would like more outfits for Valkyrie, but i believe that first, the original classes should get the remaining of their weapon skins, which are available in EU TERA and Ktera. We been waiting for over a year for the remaining weapon skins for the original classes to be added, and they still missing. The last we knew about those was that Treeshark was gonna look into it, but with him gone, i doubt anyone at EME even remembers our Fashion Coupon store is highly outdated compared to EU or Ktera.
  • As far as Noesis and I know, the costumes added to the store this morning are the only Fashion Store appropriate items in the game right now for that class.
  • edited April 2017
    Zoknahal wrote: »
    I too would like more outfits for Valkyrie, but i believe that first, the original classes should get the remaining of their weapon skins, which are available in EU TERA and Ktera. We been waiting for over a year for the remaining weapon skins for the original classes to be added, and they still missing. The last we knew about those was that Treeshark was gonna look into it, but with him gone, i doubt anyone at EME even remembers our Fashion Coupon store is highly outdated compared to EU or Ktera.

These items are notorious at this point. I've seen screenshots, but no item names from any version other than the ones NA players have chosen to call them (and not the actual names that appear in the game). If they are in our version somehow, we'll need more than screenshots of what they look like to find them.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Thank you for the reply @Spacecats I think this video was posted long ago and got buried in an old thread. This is what Ktera has: all of the old weapon models available as a Weapon Skin. They use Vanguard Credits to buy them tho, unlike us who use Fashion Coupons.

The video just shows Lancer skins tho, but there are videos for each of the original classes in the same channel. (EDIT: My mistake, there is just previews for Lancer, Slayer and Berzerker) Most of us would be plenty happy if this were brought to our version. There are however many more weapon models that are not there, like unique weapon models that we used to get ( and are still available in game as monster drops ) of weapons, and even the same model of weapon, in different color choices.

About the other weapon models, well you know which ones are those. We casually call em "Unreleased Weapon Models" cause they never saw the light of the day, but they are in our version. One of those recently was finally used as the default weapon model of the Imperator weapons. I could help you pinpoint the location of those weapons models in our game files and attach an screenshot of how they look in game, but i am pretty sure i will get in serious problems if i do that :(

• What about all the base leather armor for castanics, we can see in this video the valkyrie using it in k-tera. Ignore the premium looks at the end but most of this we don't have. Not to mention we are missing the intial armor look (the shorts with crop top and boots?).

I hope you guys can do something about it ^^!
  • This makes me a little sad as I really wanted one of the armor skins from the Valkyrie creation page but it's not in the fashion coupon store although the armor is in the game as part of leveling up. I really hope more skins get added for all classes since the ability to change the appearance of armor (via NPC) has been taken out of the game.

There is also a armor skin available in the Brawler creation page that isn't available in game at all. It might be for other human female classes but not for brawler =(

Thank you for the reply though Spacecats! I appreciate the fast response =)
  • Exactly what I was thinking! The only outfits for the Valkyrie we got are the ones specifically designed for her. However, there is plenty of other armour she can wear, but it is not present in the Fashion Coupon store! For instance, at levels ~50 or so, there is the "Dayflare Vest" which is one my favourites for a Castanic, but it is unavailable in the FC store... EU has most of those, why don't we?
  • roxxapoxxroxxapoxx ✭✭✭
    Really really disappointed in the selection aswell. I saved 1000 just for Valk and none of them even seem to be dyeable. If they are they'll come out rather messy and their designs are nothing special >.< I really like their regular gear...but don't see that in fashion coupons.
  • roxxapoxxroxxapoxx ✭✭✭
    Back when I first started you could create your "costume" from any gear in the game... why can't we have that back :(?
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    What about that one? Valkryie_ChooseroftheSlain.jpg
    I've seen a couple of variants (red and blue) but not that black one.
  • XaeraXaera ✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    I hadn't played in over a month, came back for valk. I saw none of the costumes can be dyed and now I kinda don't care again. Please, PLEASE @Spacecats , for the ones that exist for other classes and have dyeable forms, PLEASE MAKE THE VALKYRIE ONES TOO!!!

To make matters worse, I'd already used a 30 day exp scroll so I don't feel like I can just wait for stuff to be added. I'm really irritated.
    Spacecats wrote: »

These items are notorious at this point. I've seen screenshots, but no item names from any version other than the ones NA players have chosen to call them (and not the actual names that appear in the game). If they are in our version somehow, we'll need more than screenshots of what they look like to find them.

Wait wait wait, so if someone collects the names of the different leveling weapons for the legacy classes and which ones match up with which models, you'll try to get them in the game as skins? If so, I'll totally do that.
    Nootiful wrote: »
    What about that one? Valkryie_ChooseroftheSlain.jpg
    I've seen a couple of variants (red and blue) but not that black one.

Thats the leveling exclusive one.

Is it? Cheers.
    Sweet, thanks. Is it permanent?
  • Spacecats wrote: »

I'm not sure I understand exactly what this means. It sounds like you're asking players to log into the EU client and post screenshots of every fashion coupon item we're missing in NA. That strikes me as the kind of thing EME ought to be doing, along with emailing BHS to ask about it. Not trying to be rude, but it feels like that falls inside the parameters of EME's job.

All the same, if you can clarify exactly what information you need (NA equipment names vs. EU costume/skin names), the community will get it done. Though I still do not understand why the actual weapons can't simply be equipped in the costume slot.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xaera wrote: »
    Wait wait wait, so if someone collects the names of the different leveling weapons for the legacy classes and which ones match up with which models, you'll try to get them in the game as skins? If so, I'll totally do that.

I too could do that, but what i worry about is breaking the ToS. To my understanding, in order to get those weapon models as weapon skins in our version, we would need to provide a screenshot of how they look, and the item name in NA. Cool we can do that in game easy enough. Problem is the weapon file location, which i am pretty sure we would have to do some datamining to find it, which is not allowed by the ToS. As for the unreleased weapon models. that breaks even more ToS stuff, as we would have to mod the client in order to take a screenshot of how they look in game. So yeah, I'm all for helping EME get this skins faster to our version, as we been waiting for so long for em, but i also do not wan't to get my account moderated for breaking ToS.