No maintenance on 10/17. Maintenance is moved to Thursday, October 19.

Valkyrie and the problem with their titles

edited April 11 in General Discussion
The title giving system isn't bugged, The titles themselves are not worded correctly to begin with and I will explain why.

When EME decided to cut away the individual server first titles, they didn't actually cut it away, they simply disguised it as "Whoever gets 65 in 24 hours gets this title!", the titles themselves are only obtainable if you're the server first for whichever server you play.

"NAH THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A 24 HOUR THING ITS WORDED PROPERLY WTH U TALKING ABOUT?!"

8MkOo7y.png
Server first on TR done in 4 hours 21 minutes, the class is absurdly broken to do low-level dungeons with but not on brawler tier sadly enough.

EDIT : I obviously forgot to mention they'll give the titles out to everyone if you fit the criteria for hitting 65 in 24 hours, too busy flashing e-peen hurr durr

Comments

• counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the same way it worked last time as well, incidentally. It still really is a server-first, but they later on go and extend it to everyone.

But in any case, congrats on your server-first! My impression is that most of the fast levelers have been, as you insinuated, doing dungeon mobs (not bosses) over and over with full parties.
  • wait you need to be the first to to each milestone to get the titles? wtf EME
  • wait you need to be the first to to each milestone to get the titles? wtf EME

No. Players who reach the milestones in the first 24 hours will all get the titles.
  • so has it been said when 24 hours is up due to shut down and late start ?
  • I don't even see those titles in my achievements list. It just starts at 1,000 bosses. Am I missing something here?
  • I am 35 lvls atm started from yesterday at 7pm when it's been released, trying to play as fast as possible, low ques though, problem is, I still am supposed to have at least 6 and a half hours left before the 24 hours pass, but I do not have the "Battle Maiden" title for some reason, in fact, not any kind of "exclusive" title. I guess it's bugged or I am unlucky.
  • roxxapoxxroxxapoxx ✭✭✭
    Kriyon wrote: »
    Halrath wrote: »
    wait you need to be the first to to each milestone to get the titles? wtf EME

No. Players who reach the milestones in the first 24 hours will all get the titles.

It is difficult to meet this goal with the servers in this condition.

Had no issue with multiple other people from all over the world. The dungeons got annoying but got better toward the end when it came to lag... got kicked once.
  • Kriyon wrote: »

@Halrath
    I arrived at level 65 before 24h but I did not receive the titles ...

I can check into this, but it is my understanding that the players who were not FIRST on the Server, but still hit level 65 in 24 hours will be awarded the Titles manually.

Also, if it's being done manually, I can try to see if we can at least clarify on when we'll start sending them out.
  • Same I did hit 65 in 8:30 but I didn't receive any titles.
  • Same, just hit 65, no titles !

HELP
  • Same I did hit 65 in 8:30 but I didn't receive any titles.
    SirRadovan wrote: »
    Same, just hit 65, no titles !

HELP

Check my post above. ;)
  • I spent all night grinding, I have the titles lol.
    Don't see why some of you are having problems. ;o
  • If titles will be awarded manually must every person write here that they did it in time and you people to check it and give the titles cos I hit 65 hours ago and I think people want to hit lvl 65 cos of the titles.
  • Alec13 wrote: »
    If titles will be awarded manually must every person write here that they did it in time and you people to check it and give the titles cos I hit 65 hours ago and I think people want to hit lvl 65 cos of the titles.

No, we will check each Server after the deadline, and all eligible players will receive the titles, most likely applying the Titles in batches ( meaning not done all at once ).

You do not need to post in this Thread and state your Valkyrie is eligible.
  • Kriyon wrote: »
    Kriyon wrote: »

@Halrath
    I arrived at level 65 before 24h but I did not receive the titles ...

I can check into this, but it is my understanding that the players who were not FIRST on the Server, but still hit level 65 in 24 hours will be awarded the Titles manually.

Also, if it's being done manually, I can try to see if we can at least clarify on when we'll start sending them out.

@Halrath
    So will it be placed manually ??

As long as your Valkyrie has leveled to the specific Milestones :

Battle Maiden (level 30)
    Grim Amazon (level 58)
    Dark Raven (level 60)
    Fate Weaver (level 65)

Then yes, you will receive the Title(s), and they will be provided manually.