Valkyrie Level Boxes and Titles

I'm sure most people are aware that nobody has the titles right now except for the server 1st (I think we get them after the 24 hours period.) But I seem to be having a problem with the level 65 loot box and was wondering if anyone else had this too. On the Valkyrie page it says that is gives ID Scroll x92 and BES x1. Upon opening it I was only given 1 ID scroll and 1 BES. Not a big deal but thought I would point out the bug and maybe get a fix for it since I'm sure the ID scrolls are important to some people who don't have a lot of gold.

"+12 Meathanger box (Masterwork Slaughter weapon)
Valkyrie Plunder Glyph box × 3
Blessed Enigmatic Scroll
Intricate Identification scroll × 92
Undercede token × 255
Chooser of the Slain armor
“Chooser of the Slain”—a valkyrie-specific title exclusive to this event"

Comments

• GrievuuzGrievuuz ✭✭✭
    Same, only got 1 IIS as well
  • yeah i only got 1 IIS out of mine
  • ShikineShikine ✭✭✭
    yup, got only 1
  • Same here, only 1 intricate scroll.
  • Yeah, that's a typo. We're not going to be giving out 92 scrolls. We'll fix that. Sorry the error isn't the other way around!
  • Jordansb1Jordansb1 ✭✭✭
    Noesis wrote: »
    Yeah, that's a typo. We're not going to be giving out 92 scrolls. We'll fix that. Sorry the error isn't the other way around!

That's fine. I'm just confused as how something like this happens.

I can understand a typo such as typing out "12" instead of "1" because the buttons are right next to each other, and maybe you hit both and didn't notice. That's understandable...but "92"? How? Correct me if I'm wrong, but this seems like more about misinformation than a simple typo to me. Not to mention it's not the first time this has happened either.

I'm not even mad, I'm just confused, lol.
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Noesis wrote: »
    Yeah, that's a typo. We're not going to be giving out 92 scrolls. We'll fix that. Sorry the error isn't the other way around!

And it's been pointed out in another topic (since it was such a strange number), one where one of EME's staff replied (really can't remember which), yet nothing was done about that typo. Guys, please get your act together.

Found the topic : https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/comment/127870/#Comment_127870