[TERA PC & CONSOLE] TERA’s annual summer celebration is back with a vengeance. Participate in Summerfest activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20
[TERA Console] We will be entering maintenance on Monday, August 3 at 7 p.m. PT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details and updates, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Will more outfits be added to Valkyrie Fashion Coupon Store in the future?

Comments

• some of the costumes avialable causes that new hair style to be chopped offf short :(
  • OtsoOtso ✭✭
    WitchyGirl wrote: »
    some of the costumes avialable causes that new hair style to be chopped offf short :(

You can fix that from settings and checking/unchecking the option that says roughly "Use upswept hair" only you will see the "normal hair tho.

@Spacecats And what it comes to the alliance skins, i can farm them and take the in-game screenshots of them with the apporiate classes. (I have enough BAM-sticks hopefully to farm all those) if that helps us get those to fashion coupon store.

• What about all the base leather armour for castanics, we can see in this video the valkyrie using it in k-tera. Ignore the premium looks at the end but most of this we don't have. Not to mention we are missing the intial armor look (the shorts with crop top and boots?).

I hope you guys can do something about it ^^!

We're also missing two of the outfits available in the previewer of character creation for the Valkyrie class, exclusive armours made for the Valkyrie it self that are in the game as armour sets currently, but not in the fashion store. When will be getting these items? As they're already implemented within NA, so I dont understand why we dont have them in the store.

• To add to my previous post.
    kroVDITg.jpg
    This armour set. [Which already replaces armor in game, as its my current set.]

mBxrxhe.png
    And this one.
  • Not only are some missing a lot of the ones in the shop are dyed some really annoying over saturated colors like the red and gold one.
  • I dont understand why we're not able to dye them ourselves to be honest. I would prefer it, so to customise my character fully, as opposed to feeling restricted with how it looks.
  • Thank you so much for your support guys! There are many in game armors both valkyrie specific and just regular castanic leather that are NOT available for the new Valkyrie class and it's quite disappointing. I like the armor you get right after the intro area (which is a regular leather Castanic armor that is available for warriors, slayers, etc) more than the ones available in the fashion coupon store.

I really hope they address this because I really like the class and would like to appreciate the way it looks too =)
  • CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also people, remember that when Brawler came out there was one, ONE outfit with different colors in the fashion coupon shop, and the Black Label outfit from Belli credits. Brawler didn't get all the extra outfits we have today until waaaay later.

I'm sure there will be more as time goes on.
  • CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xaera wrote: »
    I hadn't played in over a month, came back for valk. I saw none of the costumes can be dyed and now I kinda don't care again. Please, PLEASE @Spacecats , for the ones that exist for other classes and have dyeable forms, PLEASE MAKE THE VALKYRIE ONES TOO!!!

To make matters worse, I'd already used a 30 day exp scroll so I don't feel like I can just wait for stuff to be added. I'm really irritated.

I'm sorry but that's really silly. You won't play a class because you can't dye an outfit? Not only are there are plenty of dye-able outfits purchasable with emp or gold, but if that's all it takes then you really don't like the class at all and just want to play dressup. Make an elin and do that.
  • Thank you Cassandra I was hoping someone would clarify why the Brawler has has what all the others classes have as far as options goes. May I ask just how far into the future we are possibly looking into? By your "waaaay later" response it sounds like several months.
  • 5 months! Ouch =(
  • XaeraXaera ✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Xaera wrote: »
    I hadn't played in over a month, came back for valk. I saw none of the costumes can be dyed and now I kinda don't care again. Please, PLEASE @Spacecats , for the ones that exist for other classes and have dyeable forms, PLEASE MAKE THE VALKYRIE ONES TOO!!!

To make matters worse, I'd already used a 30 day exp scroll so I don't feel like I can just wait for stuff to be added. I'm really irritated.

I'm sorry but that's really silly. You won't play a class because you can't dye an outfit? Not only are there are plenty of dye-able outfits purchasable with emp or gold, but if that's all it takes then you really don't like the class at all and just want to play dressup. Make an elin and do that.

I agree, that would be silly, if that's what I was doing. But it's not. The problem is Tera hasn't really been holding my attention recently. It's been one thing after another that's really been getting me down, and this is just yet another thing that's frustrating me. It's not a big problem on its own, it is more like the straw that broke the camel's back. The fact that most of the armor models have dyeable versions in the game, but aren't dyeable for valk, THAT is what bothers me.
    And I don't like cash shop outfits. I like armor.
  • I absolutely agree and unlike cash shop items, armour is suited to the race its for, showcasing racial distinctiveness, as opposed to the same item over and over (Elins excluded sometimes due to 'exclusive' costumes.) Personally, as a role-player, I much prefer lore-appropriate armour instead of cocktail dresses, police uniforms etc.

I miss the days when more thought went into the items BHS produced for the cash-shop, like the pirate themed outfits, which were lore-appropriate/ unique to each race and didn't butcher scars/ or Amani feet.

I also miss the original system of modding a characters clothing to take on the appearance of other armour that was available via in-game npcs. When they scrapped that means when the Reaper Elin came on the scene, the players were restricted with full set templates that they had to purchase with coupons, which restricted the creativity of some. Introducing a new system is supposed to add something, not take away what was already available.

It seems to me with each new class, the players are deprived of customisation, either through a lack of armour skins available in the fashion coupon store, or an inability to pick and choose your own colouring that reflects the players individual style.
  • roxxapoxxroxxapoxx ✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    I think the frustration also comes from the fact that most dungeons, skins, and monsters are all recycled. Not EME's fault.. but BHS really loves to recycle stuff and just throw it out there instead of creating new content or costumes.

Example: Hello Kitty costumes (recolored/reskinned EXCLUSIVE costumes.)

If you're gonna make an exclusive costume for $$$ atleast make it somewhat NEW lol
  • Back to the topic at hand though and in relation to Roxxapoxx's comment. Recycling is essentially what some people want when they ask for existing armour sets in the fashion store and it's not to say that they're in-appropriate, as the existing armour was designed with that race in mind. Furthermore BHS has no issue with including items that are not appropriate, police cars and go-carts for example.

I think what frustrates me the most is that these in-game armours/weapon skins are available in KTERA and sometimes EU TERA within their fashion coupon stores and yet NA seems to have dropped the ball and it leaves me wondering why that is.