Valkyrie and the problem with their titles

Comments

• Kriyon wrote: »
    Kriyon wrote: »
    Halrath wrote: »
    wait you need to be the first to to each milestone to get the titles? wtf EME

No. Players who reach the milestones in the first 24 hours will all get the titles.

@Halrath
    I arrived at level 65 before 24h but I did not receive the titles ...

I can check into this, but it is my understanding that the players who were not FIRST on the Server, but still hit level 65 in 24 hours will be awarded the Titles manually.

Also, if it's being done manually, I can try to see if we can at least clarify on when we'll start sending them out.

@Halrath
    So will it be placed manually ??

As long as your Valkyrie has leveled to the specific Milestones :

Battle Maiden (level 30)
    Grim Amazon (level 58)
    Dark Raven (level 60)
    Fate Weaver (level 65)

Then yes, you will receive the Title(s), and they will be provided manually.

Why wasn't a scroll created for each title just like how "Chooser of the Slain" scroll gives title.
  • edited April 12
    What I want to know is why no specific time was stated? I have searched through the forums the news posts and can't find a time when the 24 hours is up? You'd think if you're are rewarding players with titles manually that at least this would be mentioned. Yes, I know it's once the update was live but I wasn't on when the update went live and I bet many others are just as confused as I am on the specific time. If I spent my entire day and most of my night to level to 65 and I find out today that it was a waste because I didn't hit 65 until this morning. I am going to be livid! Considering I had to endure the lag fest that was involved on top of dungeons bugging. I was kicked out of at least a dozen dungeons right after I teleported in, and the only way to fix this was to close my Tera client completely and restart it. Not to mention having to wait for a 15 minute drop out timer!!!!!! It sucked having to kick people because they also had this problem and being forced to wait for recruits. As well as being disconnected due to massive lag delay. The lag was so bad that I had to repeatedly click the quest items on the ground for a minute until they would go into my inventory. This was a huge delay in leveling up. Not to mention since the difficulty was increased it takes longer now to complete these dungeons. I don't understand why EU was given 3 days and we were given 24 hours.
  • i would like to know deadline too i spent the last god knows how many hours fighting lagg etc. to try to get these titles and im almost finished but i wanna know if its worth keeping going or if im wasting my time at this point
  • I don't understand why EU was given 3 days and we were given 24 hours.

https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/comment/128155/#Comment_128155

Due to the lagfest yesterday, the window for title should at least be extended by a few hours.
  • HondaLover wrote: »
    i would like to know deadline too i spent the last god knows how many hours fighting lagg etc. to try to get these titles and im almost finished but i wanna know if its worth keeping going or if im wasting my time at this point

The 24-hour window to earn day 1 Valkyrie titles will end at 12 p.m. (Noon) PDT today.
  • Wait, so the titles were for "server first" people? Why isn't that on the page? I'd figure that's some vital info for the rest of us who aren't able to grind our socks off (for whatever reasons) so that we don't end up wasting time chasing a reward that, at that point, may not exist.
  • edited April 12
    SageWindu wrote: »
    Wait, so the titles were for "server first" people? Why isn't that on the page? I'd figure that's some vital info for the rest of us who aren't able to grind our socks off (for whatever reasons) so that we don't end up wasting time chasing a reward that, at that point, may not exist.

No, it's just the way it's implemented. Whoever is first on the server will get it automatically, and then everyone else will be awarded it manually after the fact (a few days later) via a script. It's the same way as it was with Ninja, basically.

(Edit: The title of the thread is misleading because there isn't actually a "problem" with the titles; they are working as intended. The OP was just trying to brag that they actually achieved the server-first, so got the title automatically.)
  • edited April 12
    Wait, so the titles were for "server first" people? Why isn't that on the page? I'd figure that's some vital info for the rest of us who aren't able to grind our socks off (for whatever reasons) so that we don't end up wasting time chasing a reward that, at that point, may not exist.

This was clarified on already, but essentially the Title is going to be provided to ALL Valkyries that hit the milestones within the deadline.

That being said, it's worth noting that the specific Valkyrie ( on each Server ) that did reach each leveling Milestone FIRST was awarded the Titles immediately, rather than having to wait for us to manually provide it.
  • SageWindu wrote: »

This was clarified on already, but essentially the Title is going to be provided to ALL Valkyries that hit the milestones within the deadline.

That being said, it's worth noting that the specific Valkyrie ( on each Server ) that did reach each leveling Milestone FIRST was awarded the Titles immediately, rather than having to wait for us to manually provide it.

cobalt you should give an extra hour for all the lagg im almost there ive been pushing so hard *tears*
  • edited April 12
    HondaLover wrote: »

cobalt you should give an extra hour for all the lagg im almost there ive been pushing so hard *tears*

i have like 30% left to 65 =[
  • edited April 12
    At the risk of sounding confrontational, something about that doesn't sit well in my mind, specifically why no clarification was given until after the fact. I think much space (and salt as well, let's be real) on the forums could be spared if there was a note about that distinction on the valkyrie info page, even if it was just a single sentence.

So now there are who knows how many threads with people talking about not receiving their appropriate titles when this could've easily been alleviated with a simple "Note: The first valkyries able to reach these leveling milestones on their respective servers will receive their titles immediately." or something to that effect.

Again, I apologize if I sound confrontational, and normally I don't like to say things like this as you all have a crapton more stuff to deal with as it is, but this looks to me like it was handled very poorly.

Observation: I did some digging, and there actually weren't that many threads about valkyrie release-day titles. Even so, my argument about clarification stands.
  • Hey, next class release, a system that automatically send titles via parcel post would be nice.
  • i hit 65 doubt ill see the title for that one tho =[ sux i spent my whole day on this game to deal with lagg and not even finish the event
  • edited April 12
    About someone/people saying there was no notice about Tera talking about/linking the Valk title rewards for the first 24hrs.

Everything was on Facebook linking to a page on this site about it. HOWEVER, all the info is actually on THIS site under the News of Tera.enmasse.com

P.S. Don't forget to look at the patch notes whenever new content comes out. You will find out everything you need to know, as well.
  • JasonLucas wrote: »
    Hey, next class release, a system that automatically send titles via parcel post would be nice.

"Chooser of the Slain" title is given with a scroll you get by parcel after reaching Lv65... Don't know why that system wasn't used for the 24hr titles...