Valkyrie skills and glyphs confusion

I can't really call this a bug since it's mostly typo but if anyone noticed typos on Valkyrie glyphs and want to make sure what does what, refer to this spreadsheet I've made for the Valkyrie guide on Essential Mana: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zyXJAIhXTqlZJhXOUT-GTlGX6fZnnH6L255_oIXCyn0/edit?usp=sharing

I'm not sure if some of these are fixed but here's few examples:
122f4575e3f2423f96dc9ebf8134ce25.png

by Rupture, it means bloodflower. KTERA's image files for bloodflower is called rupture.

96a3bf42aa3d4756a24bbd1970afdab9.png

glyph for Level 65 skill "usable" at lv 58, but when you try to use it, it says you dont have the skill yet so you can't use it.
er... don't worry about the name, that's my Valkyrie.

d287abcc330c412597b766d7302b3865.png

Wrong description. It should be something like: Increase all attacks by 20% for 3 seconds on successful 3-hit combo.

7xs9yVy.png

it's crit power, not crit factor. in Korean it says "doubles crit power", but to be more precise, it increase crit power by 2, because it doubles base crit power (which is 2.0).

anyone noticed anything else with valkyrie skill/glyphs?

Comments

• Nope never noticed because I read many guides and knew what most glyths were. That does need to get fixed but there are plenty of glyths that need to be fixed with that.
  • Yup, noticed, made fun of it on discord :sunglasses:
  • This is just an FYI for those who may not be aware. Just because some people already know it from Yosha's post, doesn't mean everyone knows. I know that there are some people who are already aware as this have been discussed on discord as well, whether it's TERAOnline server, guild, raid, or group chat etc.
  • Nootiful wrote: »
    Nobody would see this in bug reports... Nobody checks it. Not even eme.

That's not an accurate statement.

I check it, Spacecats checks it, Noesis checks it, Halrath checks it, our lead QA ( Quality Assurance Game Tester ) checks it, as well as others.
  • Nootiful wrote: »
    Nootiful wrote: »
    Nobody would see this in bug reports... Nobody checks it. Not even eme.

That's not an accurate statement.

I check it, Spacecats checks it, Noesis checks it, Halrath checks it, our lead QA ( Quality Assurance Game Tester ) checks it, as well as others.

Then how come theres still so many of these bugs in the game that remain unfixed? Like all the invisible holes in the map that instantly kill you.

Like this for example, this has been here since I started playing in 2015..... Thats 3 years almost that I've been able to freely jump out of the map at this point.

giphy.gif

We report the issues, either as we specifically identify them, or when our players bring them to our attention.

After being reported, issues are prioritized by the Developer (Bluehole Inc).

This means that some things are ultimately determined as being more important or less important than other reported issues, and it's ultimately up to TERA's Developer which they wish to put effort and development into addressing.