[PC] Maintenance is now complete!

Dragons are not working!!!

Comments

• Ashern wrote: »
    In the same instance I was in, I believe the tank had a dragon that wasn't having issues, and the other dps (a gunner like myself) said that nothing was wrong with their dragon proccing. So all same server, same instance, even the same class, but their dragon was working normally while mine was seemingly disabled. For everyone else, did you acquire a x1.5 crit dragon from a mysterious dragon egg after the changes as well? I feel like that has something to do with it.

Soooo.... basically we've concluded that, randomly, some people from random servers have broken procs in dungeons, even if other people in the same dungeon (from the same or different servers) are working just fine.

That's just lovely...

Sadly... All I can add is that on April 11th (day of the patch) I had a Mysterious Dragon Egg (acquired from x8 Dragon Scales prior to the patch), and I opened that egg on my gunner and got the Crimson Dragon skill book (I already had a Diamond x2.0 crit dragon from a couple weeks earlier.)

I logged out before using the x1.5 and went to play on the Valkyrie. Later that day, I got back on my gunner and used the skill book, and I got the x1.5 crit power passive (checked my passives and both the x2 Crit and x1.5 dragon were there). I logged out without actually running anything for the day. Next day (April 12th) I did the daily credit dungeon and the dragon buffs were popping off left and right, as soon as they were off cooldown, they popped up again.

Later that day, I ran a RMHM (first party instance with my dragons post-patch) and I noticed that none of my dragons were proccing. After the 1st boss, I restarted, and after I came back, I attacked one of the eggs to build up willpower, and the dragons didn't pop once (in all the times I've run RMHM since I got my x2.0, the dragon buff would have procced *seconds* after hitting that egg, which irritated me because it would be on CD for when the fight actually started). No sign of either dragon on the 2nd boss, and the same deal on the 3rd.

I asked if anyone else in the party was having issues with their dragon, and the one I can say for certain is that the other gunner had a dragon and said that his was working fine. After that RMHM was over, I went and hit a random mob outside Amadjuak Trading post and the dragon procced instantly. Hit another mob and the 2nd dragon buff procced. Third day (today, April 13th), I did the daily credit dungeon again and it procced like normal. I haven't tried another dungeon today but I didn't actually have time to play, and now I just don't feel like running anything.

Well didn't mean to give my life story, but that's as detailed as I can get. I feel like it has something to do with that x1.5 dragon causing issues. For anyone else having these issues, did you acquire a x1.5 (or any dragon for that matter) post-patch? Or did you have a dragon before the Valkyrie and now are having issues?
  • roxxapoxxroxxapoxx ✭✭✭
    It's been happening to me too. It's weird because it worked in the emporium dungeon but not in RMHM. Seems like since the patch actually
  • roxxapoxxroxxapoxx ✭✭✭
    And before we all go "oh maybe bad RNG" I've never done one entire dungeon without it not popping. The amount of times you hit atrocitas alone is like 5 BILLION TIMES LOL.
  • PeperoncinaPeperoncina ✭✭
    edited April 2017
    I used to play with only Royal Iron Dragon 2.0x but then,
    I acquired my Crimson Dragon (1.5x) from The Mysterious Dragon Egg (post-patch).

Right now, in this moment, i'm doing rmnm.. and i can finally see dragons proc again :open_mouth:
  • XerrayXerray ✭✭✭
    My both dragons were working just fine on zerk in RMHM, havent tested another.

• BodoxyBodoxy
    edited April 2017
    same dragons passive not working
  • This is tricky to narrow down, but we're looking into possible causes. Thanks for bringing it to our attention guys!
  • BattlePopoBattlePopo ✭✭
    edited April 2017
    I have dragon on my dps classes and they still work, but my mystic's hurricane proc is not working. Doesn't seem to be a dragon-specific thing, but a wider issue regarding all procs. Oh yea, it's only inside dungeons. Everthing is peachy in open-world.
  • nutmegnutmeg ✭✭
    edited April 2017
    @Spacecats It happens to players who had added the skill of the 1.5x dragon from mysterious dragon eggs. The normal 1.5x dragon obtained from dragon tokens still work fine. It just seems the new 1.5x dragon disables both of the crit passives.

I looked into my HH logs from 3 dps characters. First one had double dragons, with the 1.5x working fine since it was from dragons tokens. Second char had a 2x royal drag and a 1.5x obtained from egg. Third had only the 1.5x from egg. Neither the 2nd or 3rd were able to proc the passives inside instances. Seems to only happen in specific instances like HH or RMHM. I was able to get the procs off inside of ace dungeons.
    BattlePopo wrote: »
    I have dragon on my dps classes and they still work, but my mystic's hurricane proc is not working. Doesn't seem to be a dragon-specific thing, but a wider issue regarding all procs. Oh yea, it's only inside dungeons. Everthing is peachy in open-world.

Hurricane is working fine, most likely u just got unlucky. Doesn't have a 100% proc chance
  • same problem... not activate in dungeons! :(
  • AimoveraAimovera ✭✭✭
    @nutmeg It also happens to players without the 1.5x dragon from mysterious eggs. I don't have one of those, yet I still don't get any procs on the dragon buff.
    It's... frustrating to say the least.
  • My dragons worked just fine yesterday (Friday) WTH IS GOING ON
  • edited April 2017
    My dragons worked just fine yesterday (Friday) WTH IS GOING ON

There probably is a technical explanation, but from all appearances it seems to be 100% random. It'll work one day, not the next, and it's character by character regardless of server. Works in open world but not in dungeons (even if it works for others in the same party as you). The best kind of bug......
  • canikizucanikizu ✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    nutmeg wrote: »
    @Spacecats It happens to players who had added the skill of the 1.5x dragon from mysterious dragon eggs. The normal 1.5x dragon obtained from dragon tokens still work fine. It just seems the new 1.5x dragon disables both of the crit passives.

I looked into my HH logs from 3 dps characters. First one had double dragons, with the 1.5x working fine since it was from dragons tokens. Second char had a 2x royal drag and a 1.5x obtained from egg. Third had only the 1.5x from egg. Neither the 2nd or 3rd were able to proc the passives inside instances. Seems to only happen in specific instances like HH or RMHM. I was able to get the procs off inside of ace dungeons.
    BattlePopo wrote: »

Hurricane is working fine, most likely u just got unlucky. Doesn't have a 100% proc chance

My lancer's double dragon don't work either, and they are from dragon token, not the mysterious dragon eggs.

https://moongourd.com/encounter?area=970&boss=3000&log=58eea598f11c7

Other people in the run procced their dragons just fine.
  • nutmeg wrote: »

No, I was permanently in hurricane for 30 mins, ran RMHM twice, no procs at all in those 6 fights. The Priest's hurricane was working though. And when I left party afterwards and tested on a bam, it procced just fine.