Caiman Egg

Comments

• roxxapoxxroxxapoxx ✭✭✭
    I think the issue with the mount being squawk is that it's already a 10k mount. Like.. if I really wanted it I could just buy it. It's dirt cheap and not useful anymore.
  • roxxapoxxroxxapoxx ✭✭✭
    I rarely get any
    roxxapoxx wrote: »
    I think the issue with the mount being squawk is that it's already a 10k mount. Like.. if I really wanted it I could just buy it. It's dirt cheap and not useful anymore.

I rarely get any use out of land-mounts as it is (even my really really nice mounts! LOL) let alone Squawk. It's nice for noobs but does nothing for late game, geared, players. You know - the actual fanbase that keeps the game alive. I think they should really watch what they release because even if the rewards don't have to be huge - a normal flying mount as an RNG reward from an egg wouldn't break the market or cost them EMP profit. But yeah.
  • OtsoOtso ✭✭
    Guys you really need those fireworks that spell out "TERA!". /s
    Theres really not much to the event other than murder some baby alligators for those sweet, sweet fireworks, 7-day mounts and maybe even the perma birdy. Only so much "fun" you can get out of it tho.
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    hour n a half in I have 11 mounts blaze/peeps
    oh and all them sweet sweet fire works
  • edited April 2017
    Nootiful wrote: »
    Philore wrote: »
    is it me or are the event getting pretty lame. who would be caught ridding around on a purple dodo.

Cant wait for the flop that is the 5th anniversary event. If they put awful loot like this in that then people will riot.

You're a ray of sunshine, Nootiful.

We're actually working really hard to plan for the 5th Anniversary. It will be one to remember! :star:
  • is perm mount even in the loot table , all its dropping is 7 days :thinking:
  • KillstyleKillstyle ✭✭✭
    That perm Peep is extremely low drop. I've killed somewhere around 300 Caiman in 2 hours and still no perm Peep. =(
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    is it me or are the event getting pretty lame. who would be caught ridding around on a purple dodo.

Cant wait for the flop that is the 5th anniversary event. If they put awful loot like this in that then people will riot.

We're actually working really hard to plan for the 5th Anniversary. It will be one to remember! :star:

Free Unicorns for everyone!
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭

Wow , really
    And here I thought it was going to be something that's hard to get :p
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    tisnotme wrote: »

Wow , really
    And here I thought it was going to be something that's hard to get :p

Flying Unicorn mounts forrr all * seriously why is this not a thing yet I want a flying unicorn dang it*
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017

Yeah, I also remember the time I had to explain to the cops why there are 2 drunk guys throwing pavement stones at each other in the middle of the street. Considering you completely forgot about a levelling event with the new class and this current *cough* event, I'm not gonna be getting my hopes up about anniversary event.
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    kamizuma wrote: »
    Haynsworth wrote: »
    > @NPCPak said:
    > I'm actually quite happy with this event. It's small and manageable, just like how it used to be.

Small yea sure. But the rewards could be better, make it worth doing. Add some feed or Alk.

why does every event have to be "worth" doing though lol
    Because the actual process involved in the event isn't super enjoyable and having decent rewards provides incentive for people to bother scouring the empty overworld for eggs to kill at a .18% chance to get a mount. You play the market all day. You'd probably stop if it weren't "worth" doing. Providing reasons to try your content is pretty basic stuff but I'm floored that someone who's supposed to act as a middle man between the players and EME doesn't understand it so there you go. With that kind of attitude, if you guys have any influence on EME's decision making at all then it's no wonder these events are so out of touch for the majority of players. Literally asking why an event should be worth doing. I'm blown away.

At the end of the day, by all means, have events with rewards players don't particularly care about. It's your game and completely up to you. Just don't be surprised when nobody logs in to participate.
  • OtsoOtso ✭✭
    voidy wrote: »
    > @NPCPak said:
    > I'm actually quite happy with this event. It's small and manageable, just like how it used to be.

Small yea sure. But the rewards could be better, make it worth doing. Add some feed or Alk.

Because the actual process involved in the event isn't super enjoyable and having decent rewards provides incentive for people to bother scouring the empty overworld for eggs to kill at a .18% chance to get a mount. You play the market all day. You'd probably stop if it weren't "worth" doing. This is pretty basic stuff but I'm floored that someone who's supposed to act as a middle man between the players and EME doesn't understand it.

By all means, have events with rewards players don't want, just don't be surprised when nobody logs in to participate.

I kinda have to agree with Kamizuma here, Not every event have to make you rich and give you loads and loads of mats and what not, why not do event and have fun, not just "farm" the event bc its "worth" and makes you rich. Theres been people doing player events such as hide & seek, but people dont really want to participate on those because the rewards werent +15 behe gear and such. Granted fireworks arent maybe the best rewards to give regardless. (they should just replace them with salt instead, would be more than fitting). But yeah, having an fun event would be much better than event thats no fun and you just grind your butt off on it bc its "worth".
  • I've been trying to farm the eggs, but after I killed a bunch they're not dropping anymore. Is there like a limited amount of items you can get then you have to wait x hours to get drops again?
  • kamizumakamizuma ✭✭✭✭
    voidy wrote: »
    > @NPCPak said:

Because the actual process involved in the event isn't super enjoyable and having decent rewards provides incentive for people to bother scouring the empty overworld for eggs to kill at a .18% chance to get a mount. You play the market all day. You'd probably stop if it weren't "worth" doing. Providing reasons to try your content is pretty basic stuff but I'm floored that someone who's supposed to act as a middle man between the players and EME doesn't understand it so there you go. With that kind of attitude, if you guys have any influence on EME's decision making at all then it's no wonder these events are so out of touch for the majority of players. Literally asking why an event should be worth doing. I'm blown away.

At the end of the day, by all means, have events with rewards players don't particularly care about. It's your game and completely up to you. Just don't be surprised when nobody logs in to participate.

take a moment and read what you're saying. "The actual event isn't super enjoyable". THATS WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS GAME NOW! People feel compelled to farm events they hate simply because of the rewards! I didn't know that Tera has devolved into trash event farming with op rewards as its main content rather than actually... playing the game!