[PC] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/15 at 6am PDT, and have an expected downtime of 5 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance
[PS4/XB1] Due to an error, we have extended current events (such as dungeon highlights) by one day. The new end time is now 10/15 at 0500 UTC. Thanks for your patience!

Character direction skills

Comments

• So far with this problem, I'm glad I still have my mystic to play, least effected class out of my army. Also, doesn't hurt either with faster que times lol, but still annoyed that melee is and can be a serious pain now.
  • One of the reasons I don't play titles like BnS is because of that god awful skill direction.
    I have no exp on mouse and keyboard so gamepad bug is pretty game breaking to me right now.
  • No response, can we just get a Hello we heard you and we will look into this issue @Spacecats
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hard Mode dungeons are imposible after this with controler.
  • I can't pvp at all. All classes.
  • Any update on this?
  • Tenshi1 wrote: »
    I'm honestly never noticed this and I have every class. Then again I don't play priest/archer/warrior a lot

But why is this happening in Kumas now? It didn't before...

@Spacecats could you bring this up to someone?

Yes I will. It's odd that this change would happen with a new class release. I'll try to get the bottom of it.
  • This is very likely a bug and not an intended change, so I'm going to move forward as if that is the case. Moving this to bug forums.
  • ShikineShikine ✭✭✭✭
    Although I'd like to add that many people simply abuse this option.
    "Connecting" a controller but playing with keyboard and mouse allows them to use the directional skill usage option without actually playing with a controller.
  • Shikine wrote: »
    Although I'd like to add that many people simply abuse this option.
    "Connecting" a controller but playing with keyboard and mouse allows them to use the directional skill usage option without actually playing with a controller.

Honest question: why is that a problem/abuse? I'm not sure I understand why that wouldn't be okay.
  • So far waiting to solve this.
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    I just got on my lancer and it's got it too....
    PLEASE fix it, when I do my shield barrage, which is the main skill I use, she only goes straight...
    This should not be happening with the old classes too

And now my ninja's horizontal spin attack only goes straight...

this is ridiculous

@Spacecats
  • I die a lot, I got killed in CW on my guile brawler. I can't play. In pvp all my attacks miss, lost so many duels.
  • The problem is that I have to move away my finger from action buttons to direction so I can hit the correct target then move my finger again to action buttons and that gets me killed a lot.