[PC] Maintenance is completed!

A true tragedy

rv2gcxx.png
Ears now clip through the rally cap.

Comments

• LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wot? Really? Wot the? EME call BHS or let me call them or let MOAB call them. Wot the actual? :eh: I was busy with my Valkyrie and didn't see this. :rage: Building Rage on Brawler and Ragnarok on Val.
  • NPCPakNPCPak ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    You're not alone on this one. For about a year or two my ears would clip through my Mad Hat that I wear... but ever since then I've had that issue with more than just that hat. It's quite simple to fix as well, I don't know why these problems don't get adjusted right away.
  • some cosmestics are acting weird since the diadem thing, I used to turn myself into a cute papori , body kitty or raccoon big head voucher + afro and a duck beck or wrestling hat + duck beck now the beck wont work combined with anything i can wear it though but its not displayed
    I can only see it during the char selection screen
  • I like how the ears stick out of some hats xD it looks cute :3
  • edited April 2017
    TTXHDYGTKY wrote: »
    I like how the ears stick out of some hats xD it looks cute :3
    Honestly, I was thinking the same thing. I think it looks better this way. If a bunny girl was going to wear a hat, surely they'd cut holes for the ears so it wouldn't be so dreadfully uncomfortable.

NPCPak wrote: »
    It's quite simple to fix as well, I don't know why these problems don't get adjusted right away.
    Well, truly, because even if it's easy to fix, it's incredibly low priority. It still requires BHS to change a setting, issue a patch/hotfix, whatever...
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    I wish my horns clipped through ALL the caps.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    TTXHDYGTKY wrote: »
    I like how the ears stick out of some hats xD it looks cute :3

problem is it looks bad on some hats, if they were clipped, yeah would be nice, or we had the ability to make it happen, like the hair upswap.
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    soooo
    if your wearing shorts/pants/dress should the tail not show ? I also think the ears thru not only looks cute but normal too
  • they should have a variety of accessories that cover up and not cover up..it gives people options.
    that applies to all the races.
  • EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakusan wrote: »
    rv2gcxx.png
    Ears now clip through the rally cap.

The real tragedy is those low preset settings!
  • ZdxiZ5j.png
    GAME IS UNPLAYABLE I CANNOT HANDLE THE EARS
    pls fix
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    1nN64NK.jpg

Why BHS? Why EME?

Now I can't handle the cutteness from those ears.

S6ySj7p.jpg

Now I can't play properly becuase I can see the cotton tail on her (oh wait, that was like that since the beggining).

If we took ears and tails from Elins then they won't be Elins anymore.
  • my point here was that the rally cap used to hide the ears, pretty much the reason i even got it in the first place, but now it doesn't. All the examples you guys have shown were always that way, thus missing my complaint by a mile. go home
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why would you even want an Elin without ears and tail?

You sound like a reverse femani fan: they're always complaining that new costumes make them with human feet
  • NPCPakNPCPak ✭✭✭✭
    Now I do agree that some items look alright on elins when the ears clip, but some items just ain't made for it. I think she was pointing out problems like the one I have, below...

Mad Hat
    zC1uiH2.png

Some players have their opinions on what looks best on their character, I understand that... but if an item is no longer performing in a certain way than it used to, it's considered a problem. Let's not get out of hand, my friends.