Sorcerer, archer and warrior are overbuffed?

124»

Comments

• > @Luxrelia said:
    > Gunners are the weakest class in pvp right now, they die in only 3 combos from other classes and arcane barrage only hits for 70k?!? It doesn't even oneshot, gunner need a damage buff and why can't the bot leash be used during stun to counter op stunlock from other class?!? Sorc oneshot fireblast no skill pew pew 200k crit every time. Lancer and warrior have infinite stunlock until you die while gunner attacks are very slow and don't do any damage. You say reaper is weak or lancer and warrior is weak try to play gunner. No damage and not tanky also no stunlock actually take skill to play.

nerf is better than buff

Nerf socerer/archer dmg and warrior while in Backstab
  • LHMG4YDWYJ wrote: »
    Consonance wrote: »
    LHMG4YDWYJ wrote: »
    > @Consonance said:
    > reapers are aight.. they're only broken because equalized gear isn't balanced and you have way more attack mod than defense mod and reapers damage doesn't come from a super long combo so you can throw out random skills out and pick up tons of kills! in ow where everybody has +15 and whatever that pvp set is called i don't think reaper is as impactful as they are in solo 3s and fwc!

Reapers are broken because you can have 100% effort on a warrior but only achieve 30% of a reaper that puts in 50% effort.

The class is for monkeys. Reapers are not "aight" its a busted class that should have been deleted long time ago.

And for the idiot who is saying gunners have lower defence than lancer and brawler, you are a RANGED METAL CLASS.

In my years of gaming i have never came acrosd a ranged tank class that can 1 shot.

Gunners and reapers both are for players who cant input any skill on a normal class.

Half the reapers would quit the game if they had to reroll, the other half would go gunner.

yikes.. somebody sucks at warrior..

Have never played warrior.

I'm not sure what pvp you do where reapers are considered weak.

when did i call them weak, i only said they're balanced in ow just like every other class :( somebody can't read either! O.o
  • Reaper not good class it do no damage like sorcerer or have many stun like lancer reaper just run around pew pew no dmg very hard to land ability have to aim alot skill lancer just woosh stun pew pew pew die and sorcerer just press one button kill all very strong
  • Luxrelia wrote: »
    Reaper not good class it do no damage like sorcerer or have many stun like lancer reaper just run around pew pew no dmg very hard to land ability have to aim alot skill lancer just woosh stun pew pew pew die and sorcerer just press one button kill all very strong

woosh stun pew pew pew I'm dying lmao
  • Luxrelia wrote: »
    Reaper not good class it do no damage like sorcerer or have many stun like lancer reaper just run around pew pew no dmg very hard to land ability have to aim alot skill lancer just woosh stun pew pew pew die and sorcerer just press one button kill all very strong

that made my brain hurt