[PC] Maintenance is now complete!

NA region specific checklist for EME

This patch some necessary things were missing that really shouldn't of been overlooked,
So here's some stuff that most people probably want and the staff should really remember to do for next patch:
  • ✓Putting new reset scrolls for the new dungeons in the elite consumable boxes and in the vanguard store (especially since the old reset scrolls will 100% be useless next patch.)
  • ✓Adding strong bravery and strong canephora to the elite consumable box
  • Adding reward points to the current/new dungeons as they were almost completely overlooked and forgotten by the staff this patch
  • ✓Make sure to update the Island of dawn tokens amount and the vanguard credit amount to the proper NA localized amount.

If there's anything else people feel that need to be on the list that I've forgotten please add to this discussion.

Edit: ✓'d the ones that actually were done

EDIT 2.0 REVENGENCE: OCTOBER 10TH REMEMBER TO FIX THIS STUFF FOR A NEW FRIGGAN PATCH, DO YOUR JOB.
I didn't remind them this time and guess what happened.

Comments

• GrievuuzGrievuuz ✭✭✭
    Fixing the ace dungeon vendor window on Fey Forest (We cant buy the same stuff people on other servers can, I mean seriously)

Ghillieglade scrolls are still 1.000 VG credits on Fey Forest.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grievuuz wrote: »
    Fixing the ace dungeon vendor window on Fey Forest (We cant buy the same stuff people on other servers can, I mean seriously)

Fey Forest is the true Hard Mode of NA Tera.

I wonder how many more things we lack and other servers have ^^
  • Fix "set skill direction" settings for controller players. Since Honorbound, setting skills for "character direction" instead of "camera direction" was broken and is obstructing gameplay of numerous players (myself included).
  • KetothKetoth ✭✭✭✭
    dont forget to add to the new dungeons vanguards quests : TERA REWARDS EXP.
    IoD isnt suppose to be the only to get those (schm/sshm are being removed)
  • KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    Corsairs que has been reverted to 2.

Common. do we have to do EMEs job? This is getting quite out of hand.
  • Thanks for noting these. I'll pass this on to the TERA team.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dhrizzit wrote: »
    Grievuuz wrote: »

wtf? 1000 vg, drops something better that dung?

Drops 4 MWA, 1 Titan's ember and some healing/mana pots. If you are lucky you can get some golden finger tokens, pearls, saphires and some other stuff with 1k or less gold value but that would be abot how rng loves or hates you.
  • XristosxXristosx ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Spacecats wrote: »
    Thanks for noting these. I'll pass this on to the TERA team.

Bumping this thread as a reminder since the patch date for the 9th had been announced so this hopefully happens as a few of those should be a default thing each patch, and I'll be bumping this thread again for visability if some how its forgotten even after the "TERA team has been notified."
    @Spacecats
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    Xristosx wrote: »
    This patch some necessary things were missing that really shouldn't of been overlooked,
    So here's some stuff that most people probably want and the staff should really remember to do for next patch:
    • Putting new reset scrolls for the new dungeons in the elite consumable boxes and in the vanguard store (especially since the old reset scrolls will 100% be useless next patch.)
    • Adding strong bravery and strong canephora to the elite consumable box
    • Adding reward points to the current/new dungeons as they were almost completely overlooked and forgotten by the staff this patch
    • Make sure to update the Island of dawn tokens amount and the vanguard credit amount to the proper NA localized amount.

If there's anything else people feel that need to be on the list that I've forgotten please add to this discussion.

old elite reset scroll still reset guillegade , so no 100% useless, maybe 99% , but no 100% since triple droop affectent :awesome:
  • SymnSymn ✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    Thanks for noting these. I'll pass this on to the TERA team.

Bumping this thread as a reminder since the patch date for the 9th had been announced so this hopefully happens as a few of those should be a default thing each patch, and I'll be bumping this thread again for visability if some how its forgotten even after the "TERA team has been notified."
    @Spacecats

A million gold says that they "soon(TM)".
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something I noticed in Tera EU today...they didn't update the feedstock form the gathering and mob quests(the very lowest lvl 65 VG quests)and it still gives 10 T8 feedstock which is a bit absurd when we are on tier 10 gear.
  • TankyHealerTankyHealer ✭✭✭

YES! THANK YOU!
    I don't wanna farm IoD on 7 characters anymore ;-;
  • XristosxXristosx ✭✭✭
    It was nice to see EME did actually do some of the changes that were often overlooked so i checkmarked what they did with a ✓. A forgotten one i forgot to add to the list was the IMS only dungeon stuff but i think that was getting fixed next maint(as usual..). But one still remains EME still needs to put reward points in NEW dungeons.
    Currently only IOD(island of dawn) BAMS and 3 battle grounds get reward points. DF and DFHM get reward points but no one really runs it because its two patches old(and its been made clear by what happened with the anniversary tokens that it also is a bad idea to just leave things on DF). The reward points were supposed to be given to "loyal" tera players back when it was released, but since the system has almost been forgotten by EME they dont update it to give points for relevant dungeons. It should be given out in VHNM/HM, VSNM/HM(when released) and even BRNM and TSNM. It doesn't make sense to not include these unless they have completely given up on the system.
    @Halrath @Geletron @Spacecats

3Mk9169.jpg
    Aqd2y7x.jpg
  • Xristosx wrote: »
    But one still remains EME still needs to put reward points in NEW dungeons.

Actually they mentioned here that that is being fixed next week as well. (Would have been nice if it was caught first, considering it's been mentioned repeatedly... but we'll take it.)
  • XristosxXristosx ✭✭✭
    But one still remains EME still needs to put reward points in NEW dungeons.

Actually they mentioned here that that is being fixed next week as well. (Would have been nice if it was caught first, considering it's been mentioned repeatedly... but we'll take it.)

Oh my bad, well that's great. Glad it's going to be finally fixed. Lets hope that next major patch these sorta things are caught right away, but its probably asking too much.