[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance for EU servers at 2:00 UTC. We will be entering into maintenance for NA servers at 1:00 AM PDT. We appreciate your understanding, and ask that you plan accordingly.

Valkyrie exclusive quest in Bulwark Camp?

y4k6vdD.jpg
The Goddess gives a red quest that initiates a cutscene but it crashed at the beginning and now i have no idea what was that supposed to be, i dont see anything on the quest journal and i cant take it again, can someone confirm it was just a cutscene and no quest line?

Also she only shows up on channel 1.

Comments

• ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is Spacecats doing. Velik will be gone to her sanctuary in Velika the next Maintenance.
  • The Bulwark Camp, more like death camp
  • kknaex wrote: »
    The Bulwark Camp, more like death camp

Found the Fey Forest player.
  • KillstyleKillstyle ✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Wait, that gives a Valk quest? I don't remember her there on day one of Valk event so she must've been put in after. That looks like TR server. Guess I'll have to check her out before she's gone.

**Update** Just checked and she doesn't have any cutsecne / red quest for my Valk. Must've been something I missed. Would like to know what it was.
  • aeee98aeee98 ✭✭✭✭
    Minimana wrote: »
    y4k6vdD.jpg
    The Goddess gives a red quest that initiates a cutscene but it crashed at the beginning and now i have no idea what was that supposed to be, i dont see anything on the quest journal and i cant take it again, can someone confirm it was just a cutscene and no quest line?

Also she only shows up on channel 1.

The actual quest is actually a story quest from one of the storylines introducing Velik, not just something based for Valkyrie