[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance on 3/30 (Mon) at 6:00 p.m. PT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. This maintenance will deploy the latest TERA Console update and re-open the dungeon Manglemire. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

So, what didn't break with this update xD ?

Weird spawns killing new players at the bulwark, weird spinning death bugs, and now this in addition to the MWA box / ghillie teleport scroll price tags.

Please note that the screenshots were taken just now, 2 minutes apart.

First picture was taken on TR (old alt of mine), that has Imperator crafting materials, health pots and other stuff for sale in the ace dungeon vendor window.
KjYldSW.png

Second picture is on FF
XStJXbr.png

I can't even.

@Spacecats what is this?

Comments

• GrievuuzGrievuuz ✭✭✭
    Nootiful wrote: »
    its always had imp mats. it was never updated in the first place

Not on FF. I've never seen stuff like vernal bark in there. Dafaq?
  • GrievuuzGrievuuz ✭✭✭
    Grievuuz wrote: »
    its always had imp mats. it was never updated in the first place

Not on FF. I've never seen stuff like vernal bark in there. Dafaq?

Vernal bark has always been on there for AV and all the other servers....

So you're telling me ace dungeons have different shop contents depending on what server.....

Looks like it :s
  • TeekzTeekz ✭✭✭
    @Spacecats any word on this? 200 for colluva come on
  • GrievuuzGrievuuz ✭✭✭
    I'm honestly a little perplexed at the lack of traction this thread got - I mean we literally get different stuff depending on the server we chose, with imperator gear and some consumables having been much easier to obtain on other servers :s
  • TeekzTeekz ✭✭✭
    @Spacecats kinda sad this stuff happens and you guys do little streams on other servers I mean come on reallym
  • TeekzTeekz ✭✭✭
    @Spacecats really, and you guys mute anyone who talks about the topic of EME being so bad to their community.
    What happened to the "We will do our best to maintain communication between our staff and the community"
    Yet for this ENTIREEEEE PATCH you did nothing to this.
    They can get 7 .. SEVEN colluva for just ONE on our server. are you [filtered] kidding?
  • Agreed plz fix ty colluva is aids to get on ff