No maintenance on 10/17. Maintenance is moved to Thursday, October 19.

Ps4

Hello I hear this will be coming to the ps4 in 2017 but other than that I can't seem to find any more information. Does anyone have any more news on this or know of a place to go for newer news about this? Thank you in advance

Comments

• edited April 18
    There is quite a bit of information that is still being determined, so additional announcements will be made as things get finalized.

If you're interested, you can sign-up for the Beta here : http://tera.enmasse.com/consolebeta
  • Yup already did that earlier today. I just found out about this game the other day from a friend and have been looking for a mmo for the ps4. I hope its not cross platform with PC like ffarr was cause I quit that game for that very reason
  • Are ps4 people gonna play with pc people?
  • MinimanaMinimana ✭✭✭
    Zherot wrote: »
    Are ps4 people gonna play with pc people?

I doubt, its pretty obvious how much advantageous pc is over consoles and cross platform is already a rare thing.
  • I hope not. I quit playing ffarr cause they stupidly mixed PC players with ps4 players, huge mistake. Nothing but cheaters on pc, and they ruined it for me as you don't get that on console. If by advantages you mean lazy 3rd party cheat programs then yes pc has consoles number lol
  • GinjitsuGinjitsu ✭✭✭✭✭
    D5AYPFPG4K wrote: »
    I hope not. I quit playing ffarr cause they stupidly mixed PC players with ps4 players, huge mistake. Nothing but cheaters on pc, and they ruined it for me as you don't get that on console. If by advantages you mean lazy 3rd party cheat programs then yes pc has consoles number lol

Hope Tera is cross platform, so I can cheat console players by not cheating with my 1337 skillz.
  • If it's not cross platform then i don't know what are they are trying to achieve with this.
  • aeee98aeee98 ✭✭✭✭
    The only "cheat" you can probably see most of the time from Tera PC is maybe meters, otherwise nothing much matters. You really can't get away with cheating in this game regardless of console or pc lol.

Why are people complaining about cross platform when most of the stuff don't actually have a score attached to it anymore?
  • xvctxvct ✭✭✭
    aeee98 wrote: »
    The only "cheat" you can probably see most of the time from Tera PC is maybe meters, otherwise nothing much matters. You really can't get away with cheating in this game regardless of console or pc lol.
    um...actually................
  • Truth be told I know nothing of tears gameplay, but I do know mmos and how pc players (not all mind you but a lot) cheat via 3rd party programs that do various things for the player without the player having to actually play. Gaining xp for a class or mount while the player is sleeping or at work etc or mining bots under the map gathering ore are all examples I know of
  • aeee98aeee98 ✭✭✭✭
    D5AYPFPG4K wrote: »
    Truth be told I know nothing of tears gameplay, but I do know mmos and how pc players (not all mind you but a lot) cheat via 3rd party programs that do various things for the player without the player having to actually play. Gaining xp for a class or mount while the player is sleeping or at work etc or mining bots under the map gathering ore are all examples I know of

you have an account limit for gathering, and most of the mats aren't worth anything in the broker anymore.

Levelling is so easy for exp, and gold can't be pure grinded by bots. This is why Tera (NA) has one of the least abusers of bots nowadays.
  • aeee98 wrote: »

Why are people complaining about cross platform when most of the stuff don't actually have a score attached to it anymore?

Things like framerates and such. On consoles they are usually locked. On PC for Tera I can get over 100 fps majority of the time.
  • Don't forget about injectors So meters aren't the only thing
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    aeee98 wrote: »

There are at least 10 forms of cheating being used currently.
  • How many of these 10 forms of cheating would be used via ps4? My guess would be zero but I could be wrong
This discussion has been closed.