[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

▮TR×EMP×PayPal▮ ▪ Anivay's Art Shop ▪ [closed]

✜ ✜ ✜ a n i v a y ' s . a r t . s h o p ✜ ✜ ✜

Hello! School has calmed down a bit, so I'm reopening for food money!

▰▰▰ r u l e s & i n f o ▰▰▰
deviantART
◗ I will start your commission after receiving payment
◗ Do not complain about pricing - If you think my art is not worth the cost, do not commission me.
◗ Please be patient. Depending on work load commissions may take me up to 3 weeks to complete.
◗ If you would like me to send you progress shots you are welcome to add me on skype (ask for info via PM)
◗ I have the right to reject your request - please do not take it personally if I do.
◗ Style may vary over time as I learn and try new things

I draw in SAI/Krita and pixel in GIMP

Characters are not limited to just TERA characters/outfits. Can do whatever as long as you have references ^-^

I am open to doing types of commissions other than the ones listed; if you are interested in something 'other' message me and we can discuss it~

I will NOT Draw:
× Super detailed full body armor
× Backgrounds

EMP Rate: $1 = 100 EMP = 3500 gold

I accept cosmetic item offers at the above EMP rate.

▰▰▰ e x a m p l e s ▰▰▰
◆ ◆ ◆ C H I B I ◆ ◆ ◆
Chibi Price:
Sketch: $10
Clean Lines: $15
Colored: $20 or 30-Day Elite Voucher
smalltoko_by_anivay-db59gmk.png

◆ ◆ ◆ B U S T ◆ ◆ ◆
Bust Price:
Sketch: $10
Clean Lines: $15
Colored: $20 or 30-Day Elite Voucher
small_tokoheadhsot_by_anivay-db5a7zt.png

◆ ◆ ◆ P I X E L ◆ ◆ ◆
Pixel Price:
○ $7
○ +$3 for blinking animation

Chibi ▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪ at_icon_for_niosh_by_anivay-dae9yla.gif
Headshot ▪▪▪▪▪ anivay_icon_by_anivay-daf1uos.gif

▰▰▰ h o w . t o . o r d e r ▰▰▰
If you would like to commission me, please PM me this form with your information~
Name: [ your forum name ]
Character Name: [ name of character to contact for in-game trade ]
Type: [ pixel, chibi, half-body, full-body ]
Payment Method: [ one of the listed options for the commission type - paypal, item, emp ]
References: [ link to a gallery of images of your character(s), weapon, poses you might want, etc ]
Additional Info: [ anything else you may want me to know before drawing your character! ]

▰▰▰ s l o t s ▰▰▰
➀ Attachh ▪ ☑ ▪ ▮▮▮▮▮ ▪ Chibi Couple
➁ - - -
➂ - - -
▰▰▰ p a s t . c u s t o m e r s ▰▰▰
bunnic ♥ olwin ♥ ErinKitten ♥ bschaefer ♥ Lilifeye

thank you ♥

Comments

• AnivayAnivay ✭✭
    Finished chibi for bunnic!

tera_1_bunnic_chibi_small_by_anivay-da6qf58.png
  • BunnicBunnic ✭✭
    Anivay wrote: »
    Finished chibi for bunnic!
    @Anivay Awww, it's so ADORABLE I love it :3 Thank you so much <3
  • AnivayAnivay ✭✭
    Finished chibi for Olwin!

tera_2_olwin_chib_smalli_by_anivay-da74bzl.png
  • Wow nice art shop * u *
  • AnivayAnivay ✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Seabunbun wrote: »
    Wow nice art shop * u *

Thank you ;W; Yours is nice too!
  • AnivayAnivay ✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Back from my trip/trip recovery!

Finished commission for Icye~!
    tera_3_erinkitten_2halfbody_small_by_anivay-daa6dki.png

--

Life has gone a bit chaotic for me and I have neither the time nor energy for art now. My slots will be closed until things calm down enough to allow it.
  • HEY! IT'S BEEN A WHILE! School and life has calmed down a bit, so I'm reopening commissions for food money!

Removed the full- and half- body commissions and added a new bust drawing item~ Two styles of pixel icons are now available!
  • AnivayAnivay ✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Finished a colored bust for bshaefer~

bschaefer_small_by_anivay-db6b3q5.png
  • I love it!
  • Wait. You can now charge real money for these? Before you were only allowed to advertise for gold on the forums not real cash.
  • PantyPanty ✭✭
    you cant charge real money, only gold. :(
  • Panty wrote: »

I see.Since I saw some people with Paypal and price in $ in their stuff it seemed like it was allowed. Was thinking "damn Imma hop onto that too then" lol... Guess not
  • AnivayAnivay ✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Panty wrote: »
    Veristhiel wrote: »
    Panty wrote: »

I see.Since I saw some people with Paypal and price in $ in their stuff it seemed like it was allowed. Was thinking "[filtered] Imma hop onto that too then" lol... Guess not

Brought it up with @Spacecats back in May/June of 2016 and he said it was acceptable. If you would like to see the screenshots of the messages you are more than welcome to PM me (as I'm sure discussing/sharing conversations with moderators in the open forum is not allowed).

I kindly ask that people leave off-topic conversations/comments to PMs ^-^

(edited to @ spacecats)
  • Ohhh! I was wondering if you do couple drawings too? I couldn't really find any info on that, some people charge more for couple drawings(which is totally fine) so I was just wondering before sending anything in! :D
  • AnivayAnivay ✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Shumija wrote: »
    Ohhh! I was wondering if you do couple drawings too? I couldn't really find any info on that, some people charge more for couple drawings(which is totally fine) so I was just wondering before sending anything in! :D

Yes! I do~ Two characters = 2x the price, and for a couple drawing the characters would be in the same image rather than seprate. School is a bit hectic this week, so drawings will take longer than usual for me to complete as I don't have as much time to work on them