Problema de login

edited April 19 in General Discussion
faço o login no site mas nao consigo loga no game " falha na autentificaçao" alguem me ajuda?:?

Comments

• edited April 19
    Dando uma olhada em suas tentativas de login recentes, parece que seu acesso estava sendo bloqueado para nossos servidores norte-americanos, devido a um serviço VPN / Proxy habilitado, que bloqueamos.
    Se você desativar esse serviço VPN / Proxy (ou talvez tentar escolher outro), você deve ser capaz de acessar a conta.

"Taking a look at your recent login attempts, it seems like your access was being blocked to our North American servers, due to a VPN / Proxy Service you had enabled, which we have specifically blocked."
    "If you disable that VPN / Proxy Service ( or perhaps try choosing a different one ) , you should be able to access the Account."

If you still have any issue afterwards, you'll probably want to submit a Support Ticket.
  • off-topic, but I gotta say it, I always considered @CobaltDragon an OP dragon :3

PS: I gotta be hated by many for saying this tho, again.
  • WHAO CobaltDragon is BR! Hehe now let's see if people still have the guts to keep thrashing BRs in chat and forums.

OR you just used some epic translator that didn't miss a single thing in grammar
  • ElinLove wrote: »
    WHAO CobaltDragon is BR! Hehe now let's see if people still have the guts to keep thrashing BRs in chat and forums.

OR you just used some epic translator that didn't miss a single thing in grammar

nope, he is just that OP as I said.
  • edited April 19
    ElinLove wrote: »
    WHAO CobaltDragon is BR! Hehe now let's see if people still have the guts to keep thrashing BRs in chat and forums.

[Removing Forum Violation]

Fite me :D
  • edited April 19
    > @ElinLove said:
    > WHAO CobaltDragon is BR! Hehe now let's see if people still have the guts to keep thrashing BRs in chat and forums.
    >
    > OR you just used some epic translator that didn't miss a single thing in grammar

Is google translator. I just tested it. There only 1 word missing : specifically