[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Rewards emporium

"System: the Tera rewards emporium is closed until further notice. For details, please visit the official forums."

There's nothing here tho? Why is it closed? Answers pls

Edit: they posted it now rip. Hackers ruin everything ;-(

Comments

• CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I was wondering about that...
  • BabbelsimBabbelsim ✭✭✭
    yea was looking for the same thing >.>
  • SowenSowen ✭✭✭
    Hope they're giving us the Reward Points we lost from doing lkhm lknm rmnm rmhm without geting any because they dont added it early :cry:
  • EME freaked out b/c of someone probably showed them fake pictures of a rewards system "exploit".
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    I bet they had to pull it quickly and are composing the message for the forums as we speak.
  • BULLSHYT!!! Jus in the last 3 months ive put in over 1000 hrs of play time earning Tera reward points, to get my tier up.... this is NOT OK!

• edited April 2017
    DMRT9T4DLY wrote: »
    EME freaked out b/c of someone probably showed them fake pictures of a rewards system "exploit".

If there's even suspicion of an exploit, you have to take containment action until you can be absolutely sure it both truly does not exist and is not possible to occur. It's the right course of action.
  • SaphirKanzakiSaphirKanzaki ✭✭✭✭
    TLTF6WN67R wrote: »
    BULLSHYT!!! Jus in the last 3 months ive put in over 1000 hrs of play time earning Tera reward points, to get my tier up.... this is NOT OK!

Perhaps you should read the original post to cool down. No one's goona take away your Tier, unless you're an exploiter.
  • NPCPakNPCPak ✭✭✭✭
    I'm curious on what it could of been.
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    dw they're just removing it to add reward points to the new dungeons that are getting removed in a few weeks :^)
  • ShikineShikine ✭✭✭✭
    Revamp it please while you are at it. I am sure the PC gave you many suggestions. @Spacecats
  • GrievuuzGrievuuz ✭✭✭
    Does that mean the bonuses are disabled until further notice? But muh account xp during triple xp weekend tho :<
  • TLTF6WN67R wrote: »
    BULLSHYT!!! Jus in the last 3 months ive put in over 1000 hrs of play time earning Tera reward points, to get my tier up.... this is NOT OK!

Totally agree, this points was why I continued playing tera >:c
  • Rip all the poor souls who've done hundreds of hours of IoD farming, no more bonuses cx
  • KetothKetoth ✭✭✭✭
    > @Grievuuz said:
    > Does that mean the bonuses are disabled until further notice? But muh account xp during triple xp weekend tho :<

Dint forget enchant bonus also. I have being grind iod for the last 2 weeks to get that 2% TT_TT.
    I guess we will not have tera rewards on stream code this week (more 1k exp to farm)
This discussion has been closed.