Rewards emporium

Comments

• counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    TLTF6WN67R wrote: »
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    yep, working toward high tier and point for that, was why i subscribed to elite in the first place
    this is BS! Not even tell ing us Why they did it, and not giving us a WHEN/IF it will be back, not to mention the lost points i wont get while its gone!

Relax, last time it happened, they compensated for good, gave us an event for it. Also you seriously want them to point out the exploits? Some stuff needs to stay hidden.

no i dont want them to point out exploits i want them NOT to screw with me and my game play, to fix a problem caused by someone Else! If someone did what that other fella said, or something similar. Its DONE alrdy! so figureout Who, and how, and fix it in the next patch.... SIMPLE and doesnt screw with EVERYONE ELSE who didn do anything wrong! Oh and Ban the accounts of the quilty parties while ur at it!
    That's not really the issue at all. You can't just wait to fix an exploit in the next patch if it's something that can continually be exploited in the meantime, as that would undermine the whole integrity of the system and the game. When a problem occurs, you first take containment action to ensure the problem cannot spread, and that's the current step.

Yes, it sucks that it impacts you negatively, but leaving the issue open until it's resolved would also impact you and everyone else in the game. In this case, blame those trying to cheat and exploit the game.
  • KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    Taken down right before the triple event.

I sincerely hope it's back and working for it. Otherwise... lul.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Ketoth wrote: »
    Just see if there is a yellow number in the chat when you kill a monster. If there the bonus exp is still up.

Last time, passives were working I think, right?
  • aww and I was so close to Tier 4 goodies :(
    I wonder if any emp used during the down time ,that would usually get you reward credit/progress in reward Tier bar, will just go to waste now?
    That is a factor for me in buying anymore emp for now. Maybe it will get adjusted when the store comes back online hopefully.

As much as an inconvenience as it is, I totally understand why EME did what they did.
    Good luck EME and hope you come to a solution soon!
  • You still get reward points and credits for EMP spent while the system is down. Reward credits will go to item claim. You get an error message if you try to claim reward credits from item claim, but you should be able to claim them once the system comes back online.
  • SowenSowen ✭✭✭
    Geletron wrote: »
    You still get reward points and credits for EMP spent while the system is down. Reward credits will go to item claim. You get an error message if you try to claim reward credits from item claim, but you should be able to claim them once the system comes back online.

Iod reward points also counts even it not being active ? :(
  • KetothKetoth ✭✭✭✭
    > @Geletron said:
    > You still get reward points and credits for EMP spent while the system is down. Reward credits will go to item claim. You get an error message if you try to claim reward credits from item claim, but you should be able to claim them once the system comes back online.

Does the passives still work? Do we still get exp from vanguard quests?
  • tbh i think all the buffs we got like exp buff wont work anymore D:
  • Geletron wrote: »
    You still get reward points and credits for EMP spent while the system is down. Reward credits will go to item claim. You get an error message if you try to claim reward credits from item claim, but you should be able to claim them once the system comes back online.

No ofense, but how convenient that you guys loose no profit from that, but we loose the chance to lvl the store through dungeon quests and IOD like normally. Not to mention the daily reward credits we'd get for completing the 1 per day COF dungeon entry and the credits we get just for loging in and pressing a button. What about those? Any news if we'll get them back?

I know it SUCKS to have da mn hackers exploit stuff and ruin it for everyone else, but I really hope you guys can find a way to contain this problem and bring the rewards system back up asap. Specially with the extra benefit weekend we have planed for tomorrow, everyone would be disapointed and I'm sure neither you guys or us want that.

Thanks in advance for working hard to resolve this.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭

That doesn't justify the daily credits lost as well as the dungeon credits lost.
  • TewiiTewii ✭✭✭
    LancerJiva wrote: »

That doesn't justify the daily credits lost as well as the dungeon credits lost.

This. 260 per day is immense for those who have t10 and worked+paid towards it. Not happy with it being brought down, though I can understand why, the loss of points is disheartening to say the least.
    You remember the compensation event last time? I got even more credits and points that I could gain when they were done. Relax a bit. It is unfortunate but they always worked it out later.
  • serious Vi, your "it's all good" mentality is just wrong! they are going about this wrong, and its affecting the entire game community of TERA, there is a much better way to handle it, and they could have used it. This situation was caused by some people doing an exploit or even jus attempting one, is those people's fault obviously, but the way its being handled and fixed is ALSO wrong! i mean really, so they got a crap ton of credits, how would that affect the ENTIRE communtiy? well, lets see the price of some stuff would drop drasticly obviously.... other than that... IT WOULDNT! This "Fix" down time, DOES affect EVERYONE.
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    because the person could release his work and suddenly everyone has tier 10
    serious Vi, your "it's all good" mentality is just wrong! they are going about this wrong, and its affecting the entire game community of TERA, there is a much better way to handle it, and they could have used it. This situation was caused by some people doing an exploit or even jus attempting one, is those people's fault obviously, but the way its being handled and fixed is ALSO wrong! i mean really, so they got a crap ton of credits, how would that affect the ENTIRE communtiy? well, lets see the price of some stuff would drop drasticly obviously.... other than that... IT WOULDNT! This "Fix" down time, DOES affect EVERYONE.

it is not the 1st time, it happened before and it was fixed, they made an event. I said it before I don't even like how system works, but if we cry about it, won't help, they gotta fix it 1st when it was done, then we see about compensation. EME don't like this too, it is all headaches for them.
This discussion has been closed.