[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Dragon Mount Loot Box Bundles - Temporarily unavailable

FYI - These had a potentially nasty bug where if you bought 5 or 10 of the 'stack of 5' or 'stack of 10' loot boxes, you would get the worst possible result and get a total of 5 or 10 loot boxes instead of getting the right multiple.

I'm working on fixing this right now, and they should all be back in the web and in-game store shortly.

Comments

• JaeJeromeJaeJerome
    edited April 2017
    Thank you! Finally!

yea i got that issue, bought 5 stack of 10, got 5 instead of 10. but when i buy 2 of single stack of 10, got 20. lol!

Server: Ascension Valley
    Character Name: Craftsmen

• LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Noesis can u guys please put dragons in the dressing room too? About prices, you heard players. help us with them :D
  • All the bundles are back in the store. @JaeJerome, file a ticket with Support, and we will get you taken care of. I'm sorry you got bit by this!

It's been a bit of a hectic morning here (how did it get to be 2pm?), but the dragons are going to go up in the dressing room in a little bit.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adding to what @LesbianVi said, You heard the players. Give us Account Bound dragons.
  • @Noesis already did Ticket Number: 042017-000309 like 2+ hours ago. thanks!
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tnx for adding them, adding old ones would be nice too =) Also about prices, tell BHS to go easy on Char mount price a bit at least lol