Glaiveathon Rewards Weekend 4/21 to 4/24

Comments

• LilMsQTayLilMsQTay ✭✭✭
    > not to disappoint but butterfly wings sell for next to no gold, always have-- and with an event that will hand them out you'll be lucky if they sell at all. i think this is part of why people don't want them in the rewards pool, they've always been a very very cheap low-tier cosmetic.
    >
    > welcome to tera though!

Well I saw a post (in this thread) that said they were 150g to sell...and I check *AH a day ot two ago (*Auction House. ..bc idk what u call it here yet) & they were 650g and I only had 230g...so still gravy for me, but I'm new.. and ty, looking forward to playing more.
  • VenpaiVenpai ✭✭✭
    LilMsQTay wrote: »
    > not to disappoint but butterfly wings sell for next to no gold, always have-- and with an event that will hand them out you'll be lucky if they sell at all. i think this is part of why people don't want them in the rewards pool, they've always been a very very cheap low-tier cosmetic.
    >
    > welcome to tera though!

Well I saw a post (in this thread) that said they were 150g to sell...and I check *AH a day ot two ago (*Auction House. ..bc idk what u call it here yet) & they were 650g and I only had 230g...so still gravy for me, but I'm new.. and ty, looking forward to playing more.

what they mean is there are so many for sale not many people buy them. it'll take you a while, if you can manage it.
  • The news post giving details about these events is now up. You can read it here:
    http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/glaive-a-thon-rewards-weekend
  • Is this a joke, no jackpot for ruinous manor normal/hard mode?
  • Yep asking me the same
  • No joke. Spacecats and I talked about it, and I put the big "NO" on Ruinous Manor for the awards weekend. We have known for a while now that there is a method by which players can exploit Ruinous Manor and not use reset scrolls. We have a patch for this coming next week, but I made the call that we are not going to take a dungeon currently suffering from an exploit and then adding additional rewards to it.

If we did that, the rewards would have to be so terrible as to simply be not worth it unless you were one of the people doing the exploiting. And if we made the drops good enough to be worth it for the honest players, the exploiters would benefit massively, and that's not ok.

With Tuesday's maintenance we will have the dungeon fixed so that the known exploits will be addressed and loopholes closed, and Ruinous Manor will be included in future dungeon weekend events.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Noesis now this is bossy.

PS: being hated even more, but worth it. Good job.
  • So no triple drop in those dungeon. ? D:
  • TewiiTewii ✭✭✭
    Noesis wrote: »
    No joke. Spacecats and I talked about it<snip>

Good stuff. Even though this is a similar event from before, it's good to hear you folks are keeping your minds on economy and taking steps to prevent ways it'll be potentially harmful, even if the causation of it is an exploit.
  • edited April 2017
    Read the news post, if you dont want monarch wings then dont do KC, its easy so stop complaining about a free item....

Thanks EME for the events this weekend, can't wait to run them to see how my luck is. XD
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    So wait, RMHM doesn't have triple drop this weekend?

If not, no point in logging in then.
  • SalvatoriSalvatori ✭✭✭
    @Noesis @Spacecats

So no triple drop on Ghilieglade like the last event? Please last time was really good, we do not even need the jackpot there.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭
    @Spacecats , @Noesis @Halrath

Can you guys clarify if there will be or will not be triple drop in RMHM?
  • AngelineAngeline ✭✭✭
    Triple drop in RMHM or riot.
  • @LancerJiva
    Noesis specifically said there will be no rewards in RMHM due to the current glitch that is being exploited.
This discussion has been closed.