Watch the En Masse Entertainment stream right here at 2pm PDT!

Glaiveathon Rewards Weekend 4/21 to 4/24

Comments

• LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Choaru wrote: »
    @LancerJiva
    Noesis specifically said there will be no rewards in RMHM due to the current glitch that is being exploited.

Yes I saw his post, my brain might have blown a bubble but just to me it didn't clarify enough. That's why I'm just trying to make sure is all.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    LancerJiva wrote: »
    @Spacecats , @Noesis @Halrath

Can you guys clarify if there will be or will not be triple drop in RMHM?

There will not be any events in RM or RMHM.

Ok thanks for clarifying.. you can close the thread I made.
  • AngelineAngeline ✭✭✭
    What is even the point? You all knew this event was coming up for presumably at least two weeks; why not fix RMHM before the event...........!?!!?!??!!?!
  • SowenSowen ✭✭✭
    Exactly, atleast give us a triple drop for rmhm/rmnm a weekend after you guys fix the glitch. Please
  • sanj66sanj66 ✭✭✭✭
    Angeline wrote: »
    What is even the point? You all knew this event was coming up for presumably at least two weeks; why not fix RMHM before the event...........!?!!?!??!!?!

i agree, whats the point of it, so because some players exploit a bug for god knows how long and you all did absolutely nothing about it, everyone must suffer for that?
  • Ohoho EME is still killing their game I see. Whats the point in doing x3 if rmh doesnt count
  • edited April 2017
    Stricera wrote: »
    Ohoho EME is still killing their game I see. Whats the point in doing x3 if rmh doesnt count

What's the point of doing a x3 for a dungeon where people will just exploit it to run it endlessly, thus rendering everything else in the game pointless unless you're maximizing your time doing that one thing all weekend...? (And everyone who is not exploiting loses...)
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ohoho EME is still killing their game I see. Whats the point in doing x3 if rmh doesnt count
    Still useful given a lot of people don't need handkerchiefs anyways.
  • sanj66sanj66 ✭✭✭✭

What's the point of doing a x3 for a dungeon where people will just exploit it to run it endlessly, thus rendering everything else in the game pointless unless you're maximizing your time doing that one thing all weekend...? (And everyone who is not exploiting loses...)

how do we lose? we lose by it not being triple drop and they exploit anyways, we still get something if it is included......
  • No events in rm nm/hm because the community keep glitching because they're greedy?

Lol.
  • So now people who exploit can still get a ton of mats, while other players who do not exploit miss out on triple drops, nice.
  • Angeline wrote: »

All I can say is that it takes development time to identify and fix things like this.
  • What's the point of this event? Forever AFK?
  • sanj66sanj66 ✭✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    Angeline wrote: »

All I can say is that it takes development time to identify and fix things like this.

then why wasnt it patched today with the cash shop?
  • StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    Sowen wrote: »
    Exactly, atleast give us a triple drop for rmhm/rmnm a weekend after you guys fix the glitch. Please
    It's not a bad idea to do something once it's fixed.
This discussion has been closed.