[TERA PC] We confirmed that an issue with Civil Unrest persists, so Civil Unrest will remain disabled until further notice. Thank you for understanding.

Screenshots of Fashion Coupon Ninja Items

Comments

• SquishiesSquishies ✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Thanks for posting this.

Even if costume preview was fixed, having all the looks together side by side is helpful for making comparisons.
  • berrymilkberrymilk ✭✭✭
    now let sorc,mystic,priest where dem ninja costumes ;D
  • Xaera wrote: »
    I am now really curious how the ninja bolero dyes. The normal ones dye the stockings and gloves. But the ninja ones have variation in the black but not the rest... The regular still tints that part though...

Looks like it does the same, just as you described. I tried the same one-hour indigo dye on it, and here -- not as fashionable a random option as the last random try. But you can see that it did tint the collar even further, in addition to doing the gloves and stockings. I guess probably a really dark dye might work... This one would probably be easier to do once preview is working again.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lets be grateful we have this costumes and weapon skins for FREE!
    Failforge has tossed all of em into the cash shop
  • Zoknahal wrote: »
    Lets be grateful we have this costumes and weapon skins for FREE!
    Failforge has tossed all of em into the cash shop
    Well, and, they have sold fashion coupons on their cash shop from the get-go anyway (in addition to making them available in-game), so it was always a little bit different there compared to here.
  • XaeraXaera ✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Xaera wrote: »
    I am now really curious how the ninja bolero dyes. The normal ones dye the stockings and gloves. But the ninja ones have variation in the black but not the rest... The regular still tints that part though...

Looks like it does the same, just as you described. I tried the same one-hour indigo dye on it, and here -- not as fashionable a random option as the last random try. But you can see that it did tint the collar even further, in addition to doing the gloves and stockings. I guess probably a really dark dye might work... This one would probably be easier to do once preview is working again.

So it combines rather than overwrites? Fascinating. I figured one of three things would happen.

1. The default collar color would be completely overwritten by the dye and it would be just like dying the regular.
    2. The collar would be undyeable and only the stockings and gloves would change color.
    3. The color of the dye and the default collar color would merge into a new color ( which could have rather brown results) and only the stockings and gloves would get the pure dye.
  • sukysuky ✭✭
    Thanks! This is very helpful much appreciated!
  • Any Chance that the Kunoichi Robe will be in Fashion Coupons?
  • Misuji wrote: »
    Any Chance that the Kunoichi Robe will be in Fashion Coupons?

I don't know what EME will do, but my guess is that they want to keep it as an exclusive level-up reward. Probably the best thing would be to try to level up to 65 before June 6 to get it. (It's also tradeable, I think, so you might look on the broker if someone else is selling one.)
  • XaeraXaera ✭✭✭
    Still no fix I assume?
  • NaedixNaedix ✭✭
    Yup the Dragon Jackets are definitely not dyeable. Hope they fix that. I really want a red one.
  • Can someone tell me how to get the ninja gaurdian outfit?
  • 3F5LEA67PT wrote: »
    Can someone tell me how to get the ninja gaurdian outfit?
    You need fashion coupons. You can earn them currently by farming BAMs (preferably high-level BAMs), by trading Fed Bills with Tikat (NPC in towns), or by getting Fashion Coupons on the Broker with gold. Once you have enough fashion coupons (you need 500), you right-click on the coupons and you'll see the choices of items. That outfit is in the list.
  • UdonPastaUdonPasta ✭✭
    edited May 2016
    ninja outfits are tradable ~ they sell for 2.5/10k on CH i thinhk
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    About broker ninja outfits. not sure if this was mentioned, but you can't even preview from there. Only the Kunoichi robe can be previewed.