Glaiveathon Rewards Weekend 4/21 to 4/24

Comments

• KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    Merkraad wrote: »
    > @Merkraad said:
    > We won't have the enchanting bonus and/or the reduced awakening enchanting cost? Where was this announced?

We will.
    Merkraad is being a troll for some reason

I was honestly asking. Some people in the thread menioned it - maybe I misunderstood ot.
    Shikine wrote: »
    You all just really need a chill pill. Cheaters/Exploiters ruined a single dungeon instance being included. The exploit itself is something that EME cannot fix, this is up to BHS. Instead, report third party players, abusers through tickets and screenshots. (Don't even get me started on the DPS meters and players using them.) The terms of service is clear about 3rd party applications. The website Moongourd holds dps stats of everyone playing Tera, I still wonder what EME will do about this, because it breeda toxicity and elitism. Packet injectors and or capturing them for these kind of thing is illegal. Thanks to people using DPS meters every player is findable on Moongourd, causing more complication on who to ban and punish for breaking ToS.

But back ontopic: You should all be happy instead of complain: Triple XP, Triple drops and dungeon Jackpots simulteanously. What more do you guys want for a weekend event that was done in liue of Valkyrie releasing? We have in May upcoming the anniversary event and even then most of you will be complaining when they announce their plans for May.

Triple drop for RMH and decreased awakened enchanting material need next weekend, since it clearly doesnt happen this weekend.
    All whining solved.

They meant the triple drop for RMH is not happening.
  • XandervbXandervb ✭✭✭
    So... you actually CAN request a simple bugfix from BHS and get it in a few weeks? Then why the hell SS pizza indicators are still glitched after a year?!
  • edited April 2017
    The Glitch does not happen to everybody, how do you patch a sporadic glitch that effects random people? What happens if you "patch" it and it fixes your problem but makes everybody else that didn't have the problem now experience the glitch? What if they patched it then the community complained they are screwing up the game that is "dead game" that they logged into then logged into the forums to complain about again?

No RMHM triple drop? Excellent!! This dungeon has been exploited long before "it went public" and got reported. People gonna complain people gonna cry if it was extra drop rate it would still get exploited. You DO NOT need a third party program to exploit it either. But on the subject of third parties use them love them put those high scores on the gourd just dont say your the best at your class because the injector and macro programs are doing 80% of the game play.

@Spacecats @Noesis Good Job no idea how you guys dont just pop off at all the crying
  • ShikineShikine ✭✭✭✭
    XXWRXCFH3T wrote: »
    The Glitch does not happen to everybody, how do you patch a sporadic glitch that effects random people? What happens if you "patch" it and it fixes your problem but makes everybody else that didn't have the problem now experience the glitch? What if they patched it then the community complained they are screwing up the game that is "dead game" that they logged into then logged into the forums to complain about again?

No RMHM triple drop? Excellent!! This dungeon has been exploited long before "it went public" and got reported. People gonna complain people gonna cry if it was extra drop rate it would still get exploited. You DO NOT need a third party program to exploit it either. But on the subject of third parties use them love them put those high scores on the gourd just dont say your the best at your class because the injector and macro programs are doing 80% of the game play.

@Spacecats @Noesis Good Job no idea how you guys dont just pop off at all the crying

Nice try with a brand new account, creditibility 0.
    On the subject tho, they dont play for you, thats the players themselves, good luck living a lie.
  • staffs of eme please stop creating multiple account to try and make yourself look better, thank you.
  • honestly im just disappointed at this because of some players that are exploiting the game, that everyone has the deal with the backlash. the only dungeon i personally had wanted to spam was rmhm, and maybe nm is i only needed some envys. i have been in runs where someone glitched it to skip first boss, and was told to either get out of the run, or come back to first boss.

yes i understand there isnt much eme can do. but as i seen someone point out, a player on FF has made threads about the skipping, and this was weeks before valk came out. so why was nothing done about it back then? and to say the day before, or 12 hours before that rm isnt in the line up, after people have changed their weekend plans to do said event, and most of which were looking to do rm mostly as part of it.. its not really fair. if you are going to remove a dungeon from the line up at least give 3-4 days notice, or if you knew about the bug and exploiting for awhile (which you should have if you read your own fourms.. even if its just the title) you should have said on the stream that rm would not be in the lineup for this event.

but really im just super disappointed that you a) took so long to do something about it. b) did something about it when theres a triple drop event, where you know most people would be grinding the matts for vm.
  • well that exploit took away cooldowns right? people will always look for shortcuts, its in our nature. this glitch didnt take money away from them, the people still had to grind cuase you need to kill bosses to get one ladie and split it among 5 people. if i eme didnt make all the reset scrolls we had aquired before useless maybe people wouldnt have been so keen on glitching. IDK i just feel like this doesnt really screw anyone over if you still got to kill the boss 15 times for one person to make a vm8 weapon. oh well whatever.
  • KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    So let's see if I got this right.

We have a triple event this weekend however...

No RM included
    No use of our rewards teir bonuses

What in the [filtered]?
  • AetonaAetona ✭✭✭
    > @9LWPWJK9D9 said:
    > staffs of eme please stop creating multiple account to try and make yourself look better, thank you.

Why would they do that?????
  • Aetona wrote: »
    > @9LWPWJK9D9 said:
    > staffs of eme please stop creating multiple account to try and make yourself look better, thank you.

Why would they do that?????

Because they can't think for 2 seconds to realize that you won't [filtered] people (or at leats [filtered] way less) by delaying the event 1 week and explaining that you're doing that in order to have RMHM included into the triple drop instead of removing it from the event.

Like many people said, x3 drop this weekend, the only dungeon worth running during this is not affected, and there's no reward bonus (people with high tier lose their enchant bonus so the enchant event is worth nothing)

Everything EME does right they screw it a day later, any step they take is another reason to ask yourself why keep playing
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    You people that complain are not smart, you just cry over and over again and BS EME. and others You can't think, it is all about crying over and over, nothing constructive. get out of the game. EME ban them, I mean it.

You could just think for a second, I don't run RM with my lags, I would have suggest it sooner but I see you crying people can't even find a solution, just crying endlessly, mindlessly. Cry and Cry.

@Noesis and @Spacecats, Please when patch was applied and RM glitch was fixed, next week, give an exclusive RM dungeon event for those which wanted to run it.

easy solution could be suggested, but all the smart crying people couldn't even think of it.
  • ShikineShikine ✭✭✭✭
    Slap an awakened enchanting material decrease and increased enchanting chance next to it as well, since most will be left out due to not being able to farm enough hankies.
  • sanj66sanj66 ✭✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    You people that complain are not smart, you just cry over and over again and BS EME. and others You can't think, it is all about crying over and over, nothing constructive. get out of the game. EME ban them, I mean it.

You could just think for a second, I don't run RM with my lags, I would have suggest it sooner but I see you crying people can't even find a solution, just crying endlessly, mindlessly. Cry and Cry.

@Noesis and @Spacecats, Please when patch was applied and RM glitch was fixed, next week, give an exclusive RM dungeon event for those which wanted to run it.

easy solution could be suggested, but all the smart crying people couldn't even think of it.

have you even read the thread? if you did you would see this was suggested MULTIPLE times along with just putting hte event off for a week on the whole or just changing the jackpots in other dungeons to add the mats/rewards from rm.
  • Kazies wrote: »
    honestly im just disappointed at this because of some players that are exploiting the game, that everyone has the deal with the backlash. the only dungeon i personally had wanted to spam was rmhm, and maybe nm is i only needed some envys. i have been in runs where someone glitched it to skip first boss, and was told to either get out of the run, or come back to first boss.

yes i understand there isnt much eme can do. but as i seen someone point out, a player on FF has made threads about the skipping, and this was weeks before valk came out. so why was nothing done about it back then? and to say the day before, or 12 hours before that rm isnt in the line up, after people have changed their weekend plans to do said event, and most of which were looking to do rm mostly as part of it.. its not really fair. if you are going to remove a dungeon from the line up at least give 3-4 days notice, or if you knew about the bug and exploiting for awhile (which you should have if you read your own fourms.. even if its just the title) you should have said on the stream that rm would not be in the lineup for this event.

but really im just super disappointed that you a) took so long to do something about it. b) did something about it when theres a triple drop event, where you know most people would be grinding the matts for vm.

I do think that it would make sense to postpone/extend the event so that people with high tiers can actually take advantage of the event to the fullest extent possible. Still, I agree that the timing is unfortunate, to say the least.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    @sanj66 You know about their schedule? Postponing the event as whole when they planned it and many players planned? Do you think?
This discussion has been closed.