[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Twitch stream promises failed.

Quoting from the twitch stream that so many people saw. "All dungeons will get a triple drop bonus when we reach the amount of people." Right except for Harrowhold."

Comments

• edited April 2017
    1. I saw no mention of rmhm would be exclude for a glitch SOME people are abusing. No one did.
    2. Some sources tell me this glitch has already been patched in Ktera though I can not confirm.
    3. If this was such a big thing why not postpone the event till the weekend after the patch fix for rm?
    4. RMHM only dungeon that drops lady's hankierchiefs from straight drops.
    5. Why make an awakening enhance decrease in items when you cant even farm the key ingredient as fast as the other lesser ingredients which are going under triple drop.

As in furiating as this is I've come to expect these sort of things from the gms here. Which only half done ideas aka not thought all the way through.
  • ArcherOfEnvyArcherOfEnvy Netherlands ✭✭✭
    > @Starryskys said:
    > 1. I saw no mention of rmhm would be exclude for a glitch SOME people are abusing. No one did.
    > 2. Some sources tell me this glitch has already been patched in Ktera though I can not confirm.
    > 3. If this was such a big thing why not postpone the event till the weekend after the patch fix for rm?
    > 4. RMHM only dungeon that drops lady's hankierchiefs from straight drops.
    > 5. Why make an awakening enhance decrease in items when you cant even farm the key ingredient as fast as the other lesser ingredients which are going under triple drop.
    >
    > As in furiating as this is I've come to expect these sort of things from the gms here. Which only half done ideas aka not thought all the way through.

No one did? Can you look into other people's clients? Can you monitor how many times per day they have run RMNM & RMHM honestly? Can you tell me how many players have abused their runs per day? No? Then shut up and stop complaining about a non-issue. You are getting a lot this weekend. EME is not obligated to do these events, yet they did for us for reaching certain milestones during stream and to make it fun.
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    2. We don't have the same build as Ktera, so that's kinda meaningless.
    3. Maybe they have other plans for next weekend? Maybe they will do something for RM after the patch?
    5. You don't need handkerchiefs to awaken anything. The key ingredient is the tier 11 feedstock, and plenty of dungeons will give extra of those.
  • DigivolveDigivolve ✭✭✭✭
    3. Maybe they have other plans for next weekend? Maybe they will do something for RM after the patch?
    5. You don't need handkerchiefs to awaken anything. The key ingredient is the tier 11 feedstock, and plenty of dungeons will give extra of those.

No one who already has vm8 needs triple drop. Those that need it don't benefit from triple drop since one of the ingredients still drops at normal rate. Meaning someone will end up with 100 envies and powders to 10 hankies, making the event largely redundant.
  • > @Starryskys said:
    > 1. I saw no mention of rmhm would be exclude for a glitch SOME people are abusing. No one did.
    > 2. Some sources tell me this glitch has already been patched in Ktera though I can not confirm.
    > 3. If this was such a big thing why not postpone the event till the weekend after the patch fix for rm?
    > 5. Why make an awakening enhance decrease in items when you cant even farm the key ingredient as fast as the other lesser ingredients which are going under triple drop.
    >
    > As in furiating as this is I've come to expect these sort of things from the gms here. Which only half done ideas aka not thought all the way through.

No one did? Can you look into other people's clients? Can you monitor how many times per day they have run RMNM & RMHM honestly? Can you tell me how many players have abused their runs per day? No? Then shut up and stop complaining about a non-issue. You are getting a lot this weekend. EME is not obligated to do these events, yet they did for us for reaching certain milestones during stream and to make it fun.

They are obligated to fulfill what they promise not only in moral terms but in there tos.
  • MuggslyMuggsly ✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Digivolve wrote: »
    No one who already has vm8 needs triple drop. Those that need it don't benefit from triple drop since one of the ingredients still drops at normal rate. Meaning someone will end up with 100 envies and powders to 10 hankies, making the event largely redundant.

I agree everyone who already really wanted VM8 has gotten it and the exploit has been known about for weeks if not months and those who used the exploit already have all the mats to make whatever vm8 pieces they want.

This really just hurts the honest players since unlimited mats, handkerchiefs, was already done by the dishonest players.
  • Digivolve wrote: »

• Starryskys wrote: »
    Digivolve wrote: »

Its redundant b/c of rm not being under triple drop. there are plenty of people who still need vm8 or want to finish off there set or want to gear an alt. All in all horrible planning.
  • you guys must be new to this company,
    welcome guys, more to come

when all else fails, all they need is to create more costumes and mounts for profits.
  • sanj66sanj66 ✭✭✭✭
    > @Starryskys said:
    >

yes they can check how many times a player killed a specific boss and the time span between it, how do you think they used to post in the yearly statistics how many times a boss was killed etc or even in the bam counter event. do you know exploits like this have existed since sshm patch? people got the 100 clear titles in 2-3 days and nothing was done about it. for weeks into months this issue was reported and the other regions patched it yet ours remained like this, when you report people for doing it they ask all sorts of ridiculous nonsense and then say sorry we cant do anything even with pictures etc. stop whiteknighting, but what can you expect from a guy who asked during a hh training run should i be using nostrums?
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK, I don't wanna get into details, but some ppl made millions outta exploit, maybe you are one of them, huh? close this pointless thread and EME needs to take actions ppl that wanna make the game and EME look bad on non-issues.

We need new members, your false accusations are problems. you can leave any time you like, we will teach new players and the one that came with Val actually seem decent and I made them my friends and I like'em.
  • sanj66sanj66 ✭✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    OK, I don't wanna get into details, but some ppl made millions outta exploit, maybe you are one of them, huh? close this pointless thread and EME needs to take actions ppl that wanna make the game and EME look bad on non-issues.

We need new members, your false accusations are problems. you can leave any time you like, we will teach new players and the one that came with Val actually seem decent and I made them my friends and I like'em.

false accusations? you must be joking, do you even know how many reports myself and my guild has made showing people using exploits, showing that some things are humanly impossible etc and staff has said you need to show a video of them activating their macro/script/injector etc how the bloody hell do you get a video of them doing that? do they expect you to go and stand behind every person you party with in a game opne to almost hte entire world to play and record their every move until they start the dungeon? or do they/you expect a person to record themselves and then send it to you saying hey i just sent this video of me using an unauthorized 3rd party program to cheat you can use this video to report me and ban me thank you. and here is a false accusation though, you claimed i am one of them, i have never used a single exploit in this game, i play it fair and square and everything i have/earned was obtained through legitimate means, so you should take your own advice and stop with the false accusations, maybe with that time you can try to learn how to do rmhm.
  • Actually i agree with OP, im one of those non cheating players, i have around 70 clears on RMHM and im not the best yet not the worse, sadly bcuz of my bad RNG i could only get enough hankies for weapon, during double drop i was able to get a few more and have enough for my valkyrie weapon

now i was really expecting this event to be able to farm as many mats as i could, i was getting ready to make the most of this event considering i'll only have half saturday and sunday free bcuz of work, but i'll end up with nothing because of people who cheat

and those who defend the no triple drop RMHM, you're probably either alrdy full ambush or just don't care about it, maybe you're one of those cheaters who got [filtered] ton of mats and you don't care if the rest gets something or not, if you alrdy have your full ambush then just step aside and don't say anything instead of being a bit ch attacking those who play fair and are losing their chances here, if you don't care about ambush do the same

the smartest move EME could do here is just delay the event 1 week, wait until the bug is fixed and then include it on the drops
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Removing RMHM from Triple drop and jackpot event only affects a minority of the player base and this affects even more to the cheaters themselves so why cry about something that makes this event more fair for the whole comunity rather than thumbs up something that should be done sooner?

The only thing I won't understand is if EME don't make massive accounts bans for exploiting the game with cheats and 3rd party programs that get you ahead from the players that don't use it.

Why we don't make EME compromise and give a list of accounts banned after all this issue gets resolved?
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    one weekend, partial of event and all these. Sorry I can't agree with you people. not even a bit. keep hating me.
This discussion has been closed.