Glaiveathon Rewards Weekend 4/21 to 4/24

18910111214»

Comments

• sanj66sanj66 ✭✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    @sanj66 You know about their schedule? Postponing the event as whole when they planned it and many players planned? Do you think?

many/most players planned for rmhm and its removed now isnt it? also after the stream there was no set date yet and they knew about the glitch so yea why not wait for a fix and then schedule the event? but wait that is common sense, we must not indulge in that now shall we.
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    sanj66 wrote: »
    also after the stream there was no set date yet

There was a set date, during the stream he said multiple times that it would be the weekend of the 22nd.
  • sanj66sanj66 ✭✭✭✭
    sanj66 wrote: »
    also after the stream there was no set date yet

There was a set date, during the stream he said multiple times that it would be the weekend of the 22nd.

while i was wathcing he just said at a later date and people were asking if this weekened, the sat and sunday after the stream and he just said no.
  • berrymilkberrymilk ✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    You people that complain are not smart, you just cry over and over again and BS EME. and others You can't think, it is all about crying over and over, nothing constructive. get out of the game. EME ban them, I mean it.

You could just think for a second, I don't run RM with my lags, I would have suggest it sooner but I see you crying people can't even find a solution, just crying endlessly, mindlessly. Cry and Cry.

@Noesis and @Spacecats, Please when patch was applied and RM glitch was fixed, next week, give an exclusive RM dungeon event for those which wanted to run it.

easy solution could be suggested, but all the smart crying people couldn't even think of it.

i guess you didnt read the forum where like 20+ people already said this? lol they could always switch dg around to drop lady's instead of rmhm or buff battle grounds.

just start the tripple drop and do a rmhm event further on but the community is crying because people was looking forward for the rmhm drops and a day before the event get told its being removed that is the upsetting part cause people who want gear cant get it well the main item for gear which is "ladies"
  • 14 pages of vitriol is enough for me. Closing this thread down. Spacecats has spoken. Let's move on.
This discussion has been closed.