No maintenance on 10/17. Maintenance is moved to Thursday, October 19.

Ghillieglade

Comments

• MitikoMitiko ✭✭
    Confirmed no xp x3 no drop x3
  • Ghillieglade is included in the triple drop.
  • Triple drop is active for Ghillie. Please check it again.
  • Merged multiple threads about the same topic.
  • MitikoMitiko ✭✭
    All right now.
  • nutmegnutmeg ✭✭
    edited April 21
    @Spacecats It seems like the ghillie drop is only double, not triple. It drops the same amt of stuff as from the double drop event a month ago.
  • sanj66sanj66 ✭✭✭
    yea ghillieglade is dropping double drop rates not tripple.
  • CarnalCherry145CarnalCherry145 ✭✭✭✭
    Yup, its double drop, not triple
  • its double on ghilli not triple
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    nutmeg wrote: »
    @Spacecats It seems like the ghillie drop is only double, not triple. It drops the same amt of stuff as from the double drop event a month ago.

A month ago GG was triple if not mistaken, ppl were saying that time. Not sure tho.
  • sanj66sanj66 ✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    nutmeg wrote: »

A month ago GG was triple if not mistaken, ppl were saying that time. Not sure tho.

double.
  • nutmegnutmeg ✭✭
    Double drop means normal loot + 2x, triple drop should be normal loot + 3x. Right now it's only dropping normal + 2x
  • I've double checked, and it is set to a 3x multiplier just like the other dungeons included in the event.
  • sanj66sanj66 ✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    I've double checked, and it is set to a 3x multiplier just like the other dungeons included in the event.

its still double though.
  • CarnalCherry145CarnalCherry145 ✭✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    I've double checked, and it is set to a 3x multiplier just like the other dungeons included in the event.

j8mxvo.jpg

I can assure you this aint no Triple drop