Twitch stream promises failed.

2»

Comments

• ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Removing RMHM from Triple drop and jackpot event only affects a minority of the player base and this affects even more to the cheaters themself so why cry about something that makes this event more fair for the whole comunity rather than thumbs up something that should be done sooner?

The only thing I won't understand is if EME don't make massive accounts bans for exploiting the game with cheats and 3rd party programs that get you ahead from the players that don't use it.

Why we don't make EME compromise and give a list of accounts banned after all this issue gets resolved?

i dont see how this affects a minority when 75% of the lfgs listed at most times are for rmhm. there have been some people in my guild and we do runs for them but due to work we cant all meet at the same time to help them with gear, some only recently came back due to whatever reasons and we were gonna do this to help them, instead of 15 runs possibly you could have gotten their mats in 4 runs 3 if lucky. some of these people dont care about +15 but just being able to have a piece of vm gear would make them happy, like a priest it took him over 40+ runs possible even more to just make a chest piece and he was so happy with that but he took that long from always losing rolls or passing for other people who were closer to a piece, 1 hanky off etc, yes you arent guaranteed to win a roll but you have more chances to win with more loot dropping. i pass on everything for some of these people, be them floormats to pretty good players, as i was lucky wiht rolls and within 2 weeks i had a full set the legit method, but not everyone is that lucky.
  • idk why do you even complain about RMHM when you struggle even with RMNM :D
    Removing RMHM from Triple drop and jackpot event only affects a minority of the player base and this affects even more to the cheaters themself so why cry about something that makes this event more fair for the whole comunity rather than thumbs up something that should be done sooner?

The only thing I won't understand is if EME don't make massive accounts bans for exploiting the game with cheats and 3rd party programs that get you ahead from the players that don't use it.

Why we don't make EME compromise and give a list of accounts banned after all this issue gets resolved?

thing is most of these people are probably high spenders, take the mudkip case for example, he did something bannable and was unbanned due to him being a person who spent money frequently on the game. there are people i do know that use the injector etc and most of them if not all of them swipe pretty often, i personally see no use of it and rather play using my normal ping, 150-180ms, than compromise my account that i worked hard for, but as said most people know that because they spend they more than likely will just get a pat on the wrist if anything. then the issue of dps meter will arise, as it is also a 3rd party program, its a useful tool though so where do you draw the line?
  • edited April 21
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    one weekend, partial of event and all these. Sorry I can't agree with you people. not even a bit. keep hating me.

probably cuz you dont/cant run rmhm, and you didnt lose much with your emporium being removed, seems more like you are hating, you're glad an event was removed/changed cuz you couldnt take part in it as it originally were.
  • You all should just assume promises won't be kept. That you'll be underwhelmed by content/events.

That way when [filtered] does happen (almost guaranteed!) you won't be disappointed with this company!

Ez fam.
  • sanj66 wrote: »
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    one weekend, partial of event and all these. Sorry I can't agree with you people. not even a bit. keep hating me.

probably cuz you dont/cant run rmhm, and you didnt lose much with your emporium being removed, seems more liek yo uare hating, you're glad and event was removed/changed cuz you couldnt take part in it as it originally were.

I live in Iran, yeah, hate me more, been in this game for too long, my internet is bad, I don't look for headaches for others, also my time is limited. each dollar equals 4K of my currency. Still I bought EMP where I could and I am tier 5, so it mattered to me. I don't do what I don't like in game, I don't like repetitive stuff, so I don't kill iod bams every day to gain points. I work 6 days of the week, starts from 6:30 AM to 4-5 PM. I lose most events, can't participate on weekend events like many people, cause my off day is Friday and when even starts I usually get ready for bed.

But I make most of it when I get time. Keep being toxic towards me when you have no logical reason. That doesn't make me stop pointing the wrongs with this God Awful current community.
    ElinUsagi wrote: »

i dont see how this affects a minority when 75% of the lfgs listed at most times are for rmhm. there have been some people in my guild and we do runs for them but due to work we cant all meet at the same time to help them with gear, some only recently came back due to whatever reasons and we were gonna do this to help them, instead of 15 runs possibly you could have gotten their mats in 4 runs 3 if lucky. some of these people dont care about +15 but just being able to have a piece of vm gear would make them happy, like a priest it took him over 40+ runs possible even more to just make a chest piece and he was so happy with that but he took that long from always losing rolls or passing for other people who were closer to a piece, 1 hanky off etc, yes you arent guaranteed to win a roll but you have more chances to win with more loot dropping. i pass on everything for some of these people, be them floormats to pretty good players, as i was lucky wiht rolls and within 2 weeks i had a full set the legit method, but not everyone is that lucky.

Actually 40 is the average and yes that is a lot of runs but either way to take away the dungeon most people need during the drop event is just plain inexcusable.
    > @Starryskys said:
    > 1. I saw no mention of rmhm would be exclude for a glitch SOME people are abusing. No one did.
    > 2. Some sources tell me this glitch has already been patched in Ktera though I can not confirm.
    > 3. If this was such a big thing why not postpone the event till the weekend after the patch fix for rm?
    > 4. RMHM only dungeon that drops lady's hankierchiefs from straight drops.
    > 5. Why make an awakening enhance decrease in items when you cant even farm the key ingredient as fast as the other lesser ingredients which are going under triple drop.
    >
    > As in furiating as this is I've come to expect these sort of things from the gms here. Which only half done ideas aka not thought all the way through.

No one did? Can you look into other people's clients? Can you monitor how many times per day they have run RMNM & RMHM honestly? Can you tell me how many players have abused their runs per day? No? Then shut up and stop complaining about a non-issue. You are getting a lot this weekend. EME is not obligated to do these events, yet they did for us for reaching certain milestones during stream and to make it fun.

yes they can check how many times a player killed a specific boss and the time span between it, how do you think they used to post in the yearly statistics how many times a boss was killed etc or even in the bam counter event. do you know exploits like this have existed since sshm patch? people got the 100 clear titles in 2-3 days and nothing was done about it. for weeks into months this issue was reported and the other regions patched it yet ours remained like this, when you report people for doing it they ask all sorts of ridiculous nonsense and then say sorry we cant do anything even with pictures etc. stop whiteknighting, but what can you expect from a guy who asked during a hh training run should i be using nostrums?

yo man re read that b/c i was talking to the poster not the gms in that last paragraph obviously they can check their logs.
  • Starryskys wrote: »
    sanj66 wrote: »
    > @Starryskys said:
    > 1. I saw no mention of rmhm would be exclude for a glitch SOME people are abusing. No one did.
    > 2. Some sources tell me this glitch has already been patched in Ktera though I can not confirm.
    > 3. If this was such a big thing why not postpone the event till the weekend after the patch fix for rm?
    > 4. RMHM only dungeon that drops lady's hankierchiefs from straight drops.
    > 5. Why make an awakening enhance decrease in items when you cant even farm the key ingredient as fast as the other lesser ingredients which are going under triple drop.
    >
    > As in furiating as this is I've come to expect these sort of things from the gms here. Which only half done ideas aka not thought all the way through.

No one did? Can you look into other people's clients? Can you monitor how many times per day they have run RMNM & RMHM honestly? Can you tell me how many players have abused their runs per day? No? Then shut up and stop complaining about a non-issue. You are getting a lot this weekend. EME is not obligated to do these events, yet they did for us for reaching certain milestones during stream and to make it fun.

yes they can check how many times a player killed a specific boss and the time span between it, how do you think they used to post in the yearly statistics how many times a boss was killed etc or even in the bam counter event. do you know exploits like this have existed since sshm patch? people got the 100 clear titles in 2-3 days and nothing was done about it. for weeks into months this issue was reported and the other regions patched it yet ours remained like this, when you report people for doing it they ask all sorts of ridiculous nonsense and then say sorry we cant do anything even with pictures etc. stop whiteknighting, but what can you expect from a guy who asked during a hh training run should i be using nostrums?

yo man re read that b/c i was talking to the poster not the gms in that last paragraph obviously they can check their logs.

you should watch who those replies were posted to...neither was posted in response to you and if you read them you would see they agreed on the bad decision to remove rm from the event.
    ElinUsagi wrote: »

thing is most of these people are probably high spenders, take the mudkip case for example, he did something bannable and was unbanned due to him being a person who spent money frequently on the game. there are people i do know that use the injector etc and most of them if not all of them swipe pretty often, i personally see no use of it and rather play using my normal ping, 150-180ms, than compromise my account that i worked hard for, but as said most people know that because they spend they more than likely will just get a pat on the wrist if anything. then the issue of dps meter will arise, as it is also a 3rd party program, its a useful tool though so where do you draw the line?

Is not like I am the one who spend most on this game but in the past year I buy worth 3k dollards on Tera, and I quite find this disgusting, ppl repeately breaking the rules premeditated should get banned without giving a second thought about how much they have spent in the game.

I am pretty sure that those ppl end up making this game to lose active players and new players so the potencial loses for not baning him are more than the amount he could afford to spend in the game itself.

Anyway, ppl like that end up doing ALT accounts and spending money after being baned on one of their accounts (like many does on ie. LoL) so being afraid to lose some hundred per month will hurt in the short term but not doing anything against them will hurt this game in the long term.
  • they can change what dungeon have triple droop and jackpot, and we have drouble droops no a long time ago. im dont see problem.
    Removing RMHM from Triple drop and jackpot event only affects a minority of the player base and this affects even more to the cheaters themselves so why cry about something that makes this event more fair for the whole comunity rather than thumbs up something that should be done sooner?

uhh how is this more fair? the gear those cheaters got isnt giving them an edge agaisnt other people. outworld pvp is non existance so the gear wont help them, and BG pvp is all equalized is again the gear wont help them. The people who cheated already got what they needed this doesnt do anything to them, this only screws us returning players who have no idea wtf is going on and people who didnt use the shortcut, cuase its more of a short cut then a cheat since its not like them exploiting made more ladies drop. the exploiters still had to kill the bosses and roll between 5 people for a ladie. so instead of grinding for a month to mat a peice of vm they got it in a cuople days but still gotta kill the bosses the same amount of time. Also i hate how this divides us players instead of uniting us. oh well not like we have any real power to change thier minds, just farm what you can and lets see what direction this game goes.
  • Closing this thread.

This thread is just a thinly veiled "we want Ruinous Manor triple drop" thread, which has already been addressed here:
    https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/comment/133937/#Comment_133937

Unfortunately it's not going to happen this weekend. The initial plan was to run triple drops everywhere, but as Noesis said we discussed the exploit situation and he made the call to exclude RM and RMHM from the list. This topic has quickly been exhausted to the point where every new discussion is just another way to demand RM and RMHM triple drops or talk about exploitation of TERA (which is against the forum rules).

I hope you guys still enjoy this weekend's activities. There's a lot going on for players of all levels, so please try to enjoy the Glaiveathon rewards that are in place. If you still want to run RM and RMHM, those dungeons are still available with the same loot they always have. You aren't obligated to run a dungeon included in the celebration event. Please run the dungeons that you feel best reward you.
2»
This discussion has been closed.