No maintenance on 10/17. Maintenance is moved to Thursday, October 19.

Ghillieglade

124»

Comments

• double drop yet
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    I've double checked, and it is set to a 3x multiplier just like the other dungeons included in the event.

So check again please! Still double!
  • nutmegnutmeg ✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    I've double checked, and it is set to a 3x multiplier just like the other dungeons included in the event.

It's dropping the exact same amt of loot from the double drop a month ago. Definitely not at 3x.
  • SwollenPopoSwollenPopo ✭✭✭
    It's double drop everywhere, not just GG.
  • edited April 21
    Edited the thread to remove the image I posted earlier. I realize now that posting server settings without the full context of the backend tools doesn't really help explain anything. I was just hoping to give a little extra info on what I was seeing internally.

I'll look into why the drops are behaving the way they are. Sit tight everyone!
  • edited April 21
    only a single drop now =/
  • ChoaruChoaru ✭✭
    thanks for the help Spacecats owo/
  • now its triple nice =D
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 21
    Spacecats wrote: »
    Edited the thread to remove the image I posted earlier. I realize now that posting server settings without the full context of the backend tools doesn't really help explain anything. I was just hoping to give a little extra info on what I was seeing internally.

I'll look into why the drops are behaving the way they are. Sit tight everyone!

Seems more than triple, so many stuff drops, Thanks :3 Reduce?

PS: Joking ;) But srsly :eh:
  • NikuroTegaNikuroTega ✭✭✭
    edited April 21
    I know for sure that the mighty @DonkeyProphet would never let this blasphemy of a false triple drop happen! >8[

Edit-

On a serious side-note, it feels at if the triple XP isn't triple at all? Thoughts?
  • counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 21
    NikuroTega wrote: »
    On a serious side-note, it feels at if the triple XP isn't triple at all? Thoughts?
    It's triple of base. This is how it has always worked. If you have other boosts like Elite or BuddyUp or Rested or whatever, they are also on top of the base, and not impacted.

So it's not like it takes the old total XP you were gaining and multiplies it by 3. Just the base XP portion.
  • Did ghillie triple drop get fixed? I still get the amount that I got with double drop before
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 21
    I know for sure that the mighty @DonkeyProphet would never let this blasphemy of a false triple drop happen! >8[

Edit-

You lost your rewards tier xp. If you were high enough level, the x3 xp will be the same as it was with the rewards buff(at least in dungeons, it's less bad in open world).
  • counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 25
    Konatan wrote: »

For the record for all future double/triple XP events, they do not stack with anything at all.

A friend with no elite and no boosts leveled with me over the weekend, I have elite. She started at 22, I started at 22. Killed the same BAMs, ran the same dungeons. We ended at 47 and 47.

With rewards tier XP removed, this made it all the more apparent and easier to notice. Even if it wasn't removed, my rewards tier is higher, so that's not why our levels remained even.

Whenever I have leveled with people without elite/boosts at the same level before, my elite and reward tier boost would easily push me out of the dungeon queue level range before they reached that level.

Triple XP events just override any XP boosts, essentially giving everyone BuddyUp + Elite XP. =ω=

I actually did test this (as part of the troubleshooting for Rewards XP), and the triple XP was stacking according to this schedule:

100 Base
    200 Event
    100 Elite or XP Boost Scroll
    100 BuddyUp
    100 Rested

So I think it's a bit weird. Are you sure they weren't using an XP Boost scroll that may have come as a vanguard rewards? Otherwise, there actually was a case where TERA Rewards could work on one character per account in certain circumstances, so I suppose it's possible that it could have balanced out. But I guess it's hard to know for sure without having the raw numbers to compare.
124»