[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance for EU servers at 2:00 UTC. We will be entering into maintenance for NA servers at 1:00 AM PDT. We appreciate your understanding, and ask that you plan accordingly.

A (not complain) RMHM question for Triple Drop

This is a question for @Noesis and @Spacecats

Since we won't have RM addresed on this weekend event, do you have any information if we're going to have this later?

I mean, will we have triple drop exclusively for RMHM once the bug is fixed, or we will lose this chance completely?

Comments

• Probably won't get anything and you can thank the portion of players that ruined it for everybody.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    TBH we shouldn't be punished for bhs not coding properly
  • As said by Noesis in his original comment about the dungeon, we'll consider running events for RM and RMHM in the future once it the exploit has been fixed. It remains to be seen what those events will look like.

• MuggslyMuggsly ✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    As said by Noesis in his original comment about the dungeon, we'll consider running events for RM and RMHM in the future once it the exploit has been fixed. It remains to be seen what those events will look like.

With VM9 right around the corner just give everyone ambush boxes :p
  • berrymilkberrymilk ✭✭✭
    @Dhrizzit you have to do HH to get behemoth? Why not go with your guild or do Rmhm woth guild? To not play with people like that?
  • Dhrizzit wrote: »
    Spacecats wrote: »
    As said by Noesis in his original comment about the dungeon, we'll consider running events for RM and RMHM in the future once it the exploit has been fixed. It remains to be seen what those events will look like.

thanks spacecats

question about behemoth, how many people knows there is a conspiracy against me in fey forest, trying to dont let me get behemoth because i reported exploits, and also, because i was against rmhm glitches " i was kicked near of 10 times from parties of rmhm for dont glitch, recorded in my youtube channel, so i was forced to play with them, or " kick " "

no i wonder, if many players, solo players or people who play less, has a chance to get behemoth in event, or avaiable in quests, and dungeons, soon comes another gear vm9, so i was wondering about that, can you help us? thanks

I am wondering, how do you know those are the reasons they kicked you? like seriously tho, conspiracy against one single [filtered] person will not benefit them especially with those reasons and by common sense, if you are a good tank or you think you are..why would they kick you for not doing glitch and reports, that is just too childish or maybe most of the people in FF really are childish ( which I really doubt it ). I think they already hate you before and now they hate you more.
  • MelyodisMelyodis ✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    so much other glitches in other dungs no one complaining but because its bis gear shame on you guys. come clean with all its not just rmhm there are others fix all.