Please remove diamonds from dungeon jackpots

people are resetting dungeon until they get diamond jackpot, and in dungeons like ssnm which takes 5 mins to do.

Comments

• LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, for ages I am saying current community sucks and ruin all good things. keep diamond, I want some :D
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    ssnm and sshm both show their jackpot reward at the start, and you can see them without starting the boss and losing an entry

lul
  • Comment removed :(
  • it's just a poorly designed event by eme, and people will take advantage of it. hope they can fix it before it gets out of hand.
  • ArinovaArinova ✭✭✭
    Make it so the last boss has a chance to drop diamonds for everyone...
  • edited April 2017
    I'd hate to remove one of the best rewards because more players are trying to game the system. The jackpot should fire when the cooldown on the dungeon has been triggered. You reach a certain spot in the dungeon, and it considers that dungeon "initiated" even though the first boss might not have started fighting you. Are you sure you're able to restart it without wasting an entry?
  • Yes, you can since it triggers in ssnm/hm right before the first boss, before anything is hit in the dungeon
  • @Spacecats its all good man I dont think its working
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    I'd hate to remove one of the best rewards because more players are trying to game the system. The jackpot should fire when the cooldown on the dungeon has been triggered. You reach a certain spot in the dungeon, and it considers that dungeon "initiated" even though the first boss might not have started fighting you. Are you sure you're able to restart it without wasting an entry?

I think SS is the only one, outta others. DF, KC were fine which I ran.
  • GinjitsuGinjitsu ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017

I've noticed all jackpots trigger as everyone enters dungeon (or at least in SS its triggered from by reaching a certain point before first boss) even before this event, it can definitely be reset without wasting a dungeon entry.
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »

I think SS is the only one, outta others. DF, KC were fine which I ran.

dfnm sometimes the jackpot appears after dungeon entrace counts
  • Ginjitsu wrote: »

I've noticed all jackpots trigger as everyone enters dungeon even before this event, it can definitely be reset without wasting a dungeon entry.

Can you explain? I thought the diamonds dropped from the bosses and you had no idea which jackpot you'd get
  • I would suggest removing diamonds in general for the jackpot event but make it able to drop from last bosses. Even if only SS were removed, people could still reset on alts while using their entries until they get diamond jackpot in other dungeons.
  • GinjitsuGinjitsu ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ginjitsu wrote: »

I've noticed all jackpots trigger as everyone enters dungeon even before this event, it can definitely be reset without wasting a dungeon entry.

Can you explain? I thought the diamonds dropped from the bosses and you had no idea which jackpot you'd get

Jackpot announces at the start of SS (right before first boss) but you get it once you clear dungeon.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is incredible how ppl just are looking for ways to get what they want and because of those ppl we are going to get punished.

u_u