Please remove diamonds from dungeon jackpots

Comments

• kamizumakamizuma ✭✭✭✭
    Y7MJFPERXC wrote: »
    wokthefok wrote: »
    Grievuuz wrote: »
    The inflation is gonna be all too real if nothing is done about this, and FAST

Exactly why I made this thread in the first place. The economy will suffer a lot and EMP prices will skyrocket.

More like you just wanna protect you own assets. Less influx means that your own gold is worth more. Rich players just wanna stay stay rich.

???

Every single "rich" person in this game knows to not keep most of their value in gold but rather in items that scale with gold inflation. I'm ready for the inflatio. In fact I welcome it because mass inflation brought about by a short term event would literally be the best thing that can happen for me. I don't think the average player would like it though.
  • edited April 2017
    Please see this forum announcement:
    https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/13674/event-jackpots-are-now-bonus-boss-loot

All dungeon Jackpots are now potential bonus drops for end bosses.
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    this isnt the first time this happened

last time kyras has a catalyst jackpot ppl started cw and dropped if there wasnt anything at the first boss, and they wouldn't lose runs as long as they didn't get hit
  • Sedenna wrote: »
    You ppl dont deserve anything in this game!!!!1
    You glitch and hack and cheat and you ruin for all of us.
    I'm not even gonna talk about global chat how bad you can talk with the gm and how you lecture him for put jackpot at last bosses only, well good for him!
    If i was the GM i will close this event because you dont deserve anything!
    You greedy ppl ruin the runs for all of us!
    Thank God i am not the GM.

Only today you realize that? Mongo event didn't teach already?
  • NikuroTegaNikuroTega ✭✭✭✭
    sebass wrote: »

Yesss! Get those diamonds! Ez 150k!
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm just impressed Spacecats thinks a party leader can single-handedly disband a party.
  • NikuroTegaNikuroTega ✭✭✭✭
    streetdog wrote: »
    If you guys don't want to farm it, then don't. Stop behaving like [filtered] hypocrites because all of you who are against the event, actually already farmed the [filtered] out of it.
    Guaranteed diamond set in a dungeon with limited entries (like HH) is actually a great reward.
    Chance for diamond in [filtered] dungeons is crap, because you might be farming all day and get 1, then other person will farm 5 dg and get 5 diamonds cos of rng. This is what sucks. And that's why people would attempt to get 100% diamond.

You should reallllyyyy take a chill pill, bruh. :anguished:
  • MuggslyMuggsly ✭✭✭

that right there equals my total worth in tera. GG
  • Not saying you are doing this, but normally the people complaining are the ones who are doing it. To be honest, they should make it unknown and last boss to force full entry.
  • Well I do not really care I am honest player and I just did sshm I got nothing there was not jackpot at all. I never got anything good. Did not get +15 scroll from cata event, but ppl that exploit the game get 100k in hour and 6 +15 scrolls in a day you answer yourself how that happen and after event I spend days farming and things that I did farm I could sell for only few gold and you wonder why people leave the game. I play for 4 and half years this game but it will be always the same honest players will get fked the same as real life too I should start cheat too. I know many things, but why should even talk too tired and no one will listen.
  • Dhrizzit random loot is the worst loot in any kind of games - mmo, rpg or what ever else. The best loot system is the one with the dragon mount that you could get from playing the game that means that if you play you will get the item eventually. And people do not care how good you are they only care about them selfs because they know no one care about them.
  • Alec13 wrote: »
    Dhrizzit random loot is the worst loot in any kind of games - mmo, rpg or what ever else. The best loot system is the one with the dragon mount that you could get from playing the game that means that if you play you will get the item eventually. And people do not care how good you are they only care about them selfs because they know no one care about them.

u quite literally cant get 6 +15 scrolls through exploits
  • LolitaaLolitaa ✭✭✭
    edited April 2017

in how many dungeons? jeez. legit curious! i run 13 dungeons on the list and managed one diamond l0l
  • Wowee nice event eme gee why'd they have to go and change it we were all having fun until eme "fixed" the drop method. Holy crackers we're regressing so much it's like we're in Wonderholm era again. Oh well, a couple of Rally BAMs and everyone'll forget about it.
    wMePXT6.png