[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Gathered Materials

Are there any plans to revive crafting? As it is, goblu essences, cobala ores, and pilka fibers are completely useless, yet there are still guild quests (called "Crafting Supplies") that make us gather them. I don't know if I should save the materials or just throw them away...

HaQAkak.png

Comments

• YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would just hold on to them in case they can be used, I was planning to ask if it would be possible to use them in some way that I thought of, but other things have been a priority for the time being.
  • msoltysplmsoltyspl ✭✭✭
    Are there any plans to revive crafting? As it is, goblu essences, cobala ores, and pilka fibers are completely useless, yet there are still guild quests (called "Crafting Supplies") that make us gather them. I don't know if I should save the materials or just throw them away...

Keep them as a souvenir ? :p

The chances are better they will completely remove crafting than do anything sensible with it.
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    or make a Quatrefoil Brooch
    from memory you need heaps of  goblu essences, and pilka fibers for part of the build
  • no. the brooches use the fine plants, fine ores, fine essences. the materials OP is asking about are not used in any crafting recipe now.

> @tisnotme said:
    > or make a Quatrefoil Brooch
    > from memory you need heaps of  goblu essences, and pilka fibers for part of the build
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    Yamazuki wrote: »
    I would just hold on to them in case they can be used, I was planning to ask if it would be possible to use them in some way that I thought of, but other things have been a priority for the time being.

maybe x1000 comond x hp potion, is a waste of pp, but still usable since they cant selled to merchant
  • Would love to see if they could have a someway of combining them say 1000 Normal to 10 Fine, like you can do for Feedstock
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zaporia wrote: »
    Would love to see if they could have a someway of combining them say 1000 Normal to 10 Fine, like you can do for Feedstock

This could be something good, 1000 normal x 1 pure mat is worth the time needed and won't hurt the market for brooches at all becuase bot farming this won't be that aluring.
  • Ves1978Ves1978 ✭✭✭✭
    they were used in alchemy before, but then one day some genious in BHS decided to kill alchemy. and that same genious thought that it would be a brilliant idea to make the only master recipe in alchemy uses tier 5 mats (xermetal, luria, lightning essence) cause they are so popular and everyone is gathering those. just another example that devs don't give a [filtered] about game anymore, they just want to milk as much money as they can.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zaporia wrote: »
    Would love to see if they could have a someway of combining them say 1000 Normal to 10 Fine, like you can do for Feedstock

make it 500 can even go to 250, we have PP there to prevent hard farming, they can put a merchant to trade them with fine nodes.
  • Make alchemy great again! Mastered alchemy on a character just for it to be removed. I miss the good potions that actually helped rather than these "new" ones that heal 10k on a char with 120k hp. SO USEFUL OMG -.-
    If their plan was to revamp alchemy later, they could have at least left some kind of recipes meanwhile instead of completely ruining it for the next 6 years while they figure out what to with it (probably nothing at all).
    My bank is almost like OPs one with all the mats, since I gather for etching now since it's the only thing to do >: