[PC] Maintenance is now complete!

In this thread we pay our respects to Elleon and Jelena

Comments

• ZosmathynZosmathyn ✭✭
    edited April 2017
    eleon was killed for killian rite ?

I believe Elleon is fatally wounded after Killian's death, not killed. He goes back to Habere with Jelena, who says he's barely alive or something like that. We don't really know what happened to him, as he's not mentioned with the Queen storyline.
  • a28f6429e4.jpg
    Thanks for this! Sometimes the little things make the characters memorable.
  • So sad, they were really cool in my opinion, Elleon was edgy in a likeable sort of way (like Reaper from Overwatch) and Jelena was a very okay character too, even if she didn´t have many cool quotes or anything like that.

Either way, I still love the lore of this game, I just think it has so much missed potential in it.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is time for some Lore. At the start of your quest to defeat Killian in Labyrinth of Terror, Elleon is critically injured, to the point that Jelena has to drag him away from that place. Once you complete all your objectives, Jelena informs you that Elleon is alive, but hanging from a thread. She also speaks about both of them being out of commission until Elleon recovers, cause Jelena decide to stay by his side to nurse him back to health.

That was the last we heard about the duo. It is unfortunate that the (probably) main NPC of the story will not be seeing a comeback in the future. Shows how bad BHS is at story making. We jumped from a well written story and well chained events, to jumping from one end to the other. Honestly i would love of BHS to fix the chain of events in the story, there are way too many holes and open ends.
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    eleon was killed for killian rite ?

Comment removed because several other people answered the question better.
  • MesogogMesogog ✭✭✭
    What if...Elleon actually died from his injuries? O.o
    And Jelena ended her own life in grief? :open_mouth:
  • Press [F] To pay respects
  • xvctxvct ✭✭✭
    wtf no. my homeboy elleon. they better not take him and jelena away

hey, whatever happened to leander?
  • xvct wrote: »
    wtf no. my homeboy elleon. they better not take him and jelena away

hey, whatever happened to leander?

He's still around. You speak to him when you're on the Island of Dawn during the investigation quest.
  • ElureElure ✭✭
    BHS doesn't care about story unfortunately they are even removing the last one they made about zolyn after all it ends with u taking revenge and killing the imp but they are removing SS so bb to that story ending
  • kknaexkknaex ✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Does Fire and Ice—A TERA Short Story, one of the official e book reveal anything?
    I bought it but doesnt have the time to read it yet
  • GinjitsuGinjitsu ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meh Elleon and Jelena are so 2014.
  • kknaex wrote: »
    Does Fire and Ice—A TERA Short Story, one of the official e book reveal anything?
    I bought it but doesnt have the time to read it yet

Oh, I like the guy who wrote that one...
  • ArinovaArinova ✭✭✭
    Since we have a Zolyn's Portrait, can we get a Elleon one too? He's such a bishie, and it's a waste to forget that beautiful face! <3
  • EsteriEsteri ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Can we bribe the development team? Lol

I am kidding but, pretty sad to see such a popular duo being left behind. We need closure on the Elf dork and his fiery friend. Elleon's dialogue is probably the most memorable and I love to see how he interacts with the story. He has a good balance of seriousness and terrible jokes. As for Jelena... Her fire mixes with his ice nicely. Pretty sure they are together.

Edit: Did not see post date. Oops.
This discussion has been closed.