[PS4/XB1] We will be entering maintenance on 08/19 at 7pm, and expect a downtime of approximately 3 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Can we get some sort of statement on when HH will be removed?

Admittedly, my raid started to clear fairly late in the game, so we're coming down to the wire with members who might / might not have enough Behemoth tokens, fang distribution, etc. Can we know when you're planning to remove HH, @Spacecats?
«13

Comments

  • VirtualONVirtualON ✭✭✭
    HH will be removed in Patch 55 on the 5th of May in EU. So we can probably guess it will be removed in NA too whenever we get the same patxh.
  • GrievuuzGrievuuz ✭✭✭
    Probably the 9th or 16th of May :p
  • MinileeMinilee ✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Dhrizzit striking again with the wall of text and still not answering the simple question lol.
    And VM8.5 is really not necessary ... i dont know why it's a big deal

    But yes... next content patch it should be removed. ( 2 weeks approx ? )
  • TeekzTeekz ✭✭✭
    Minilee wrote: »
    Dhrizzit striking again with the wall of text and still not answering the simple question lol.
    And VM8.5 is really not necessary ... i dont know why it's a big deal

    But yes... next content patch it should be removed. ( 2 weeks approx ? )

    Its not about the gear being necessary its about it being obtainable in other ways.
    I do agree that Behemoth only being obtainable in a pve raid is complete BS
  • AngelineAngeline ✭✭✭
    Jesus, stop making a trash heap out of my simple thread.
  • DigivolveDigivolve ✭✭✭✭
    Angeline wrote: »
    Jesus, stop making a trash heap out of my simple thread.

    You could've done some research on your own then instead of asking someone else
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    What?? NO! I still haven't done it D:

    Better get my butt in gear

    Would make it so much easier if it was IMable...
  • MuggslyMuggsly ✭✭✭
    Digivolve wrote: »
    Angeline wrote: »
    Jesus, stop making a trash heap out of my simple thread.

    You could've done some research on your own then instead of asking someone else

    Well he asked a certain question and as usual our forum rambler @Dhrizzit decided to make another set of incoherent ramblings and turn the thread into his own personal diatribe on why people don't like him and invite him to raids.
  • RolyRoly ✭✭
    Nobody care about VM 8.5 anymore dude, guile 2.0 would be better and that wil be a big "LOL" and BTW HH was an error from beginner... why? cuz they put a new top gear just in PvE content and that is just [filtered].. welp thank god they remove that elitist dungeon forever... and yes babies they will not give you what you are trying to propose in benefit of you and your team but a hug and a great luck in the next content. peace..
  • Roly wrote: »
    Nobody care about VM 8.5 anymore dude, guile 2.0 would be better and that wil be a big "LOL" and BTW HH was an error from beginner... why? cuz they put a new top gear just in PvE content and that is just [filtered].. welp thank god they remove that elitist dungeon forever... and yes babies they will not give you what you are trying to propose in benefit of you and your team but a hug and a great luck in the next content. peace..

    They are bringing it again for vm 9.5 , as a 20 man raid. IMS , big LOL right.
  • AngelineAngeline ✭✭✭
    Digivolve wrote: »
    Angeline wrote: »
    Jesus, stop making a trash heap out of my simple thread.

    You could've done some research on your own then instead of asking someone else

    I'm well aware of when it was (or will be) removed in KR and EU, but I was hoping for some sort of official confirmation, as one week makes all the difference to so many of my members. So...PehIu33.png
  • KossplossKossploss ✭✭✭
    they didnt annouce the date of next patch i doubt you're getting any official confirmation
  • AngelineAngeline ✭✭✭
    But I want one. >:(
  • DigivolveDigivolve ✭✭✭✭
    Angeline wrote: »

    And making a thread about it will have them give out information any earlier? How very bright of you. No wonder you started clearing so late with that level of perspicacity
Sign In or Register to comment.