[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/21 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Tera Anniversary Wishes

Comments

• CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    Lolitaa wrote: »
    for alliance to be brought back so i can get that dam n exarch mask :<

I miss hanging out in alliance territory, and crafting noctenium.
  • WeridWerid ✭✭
    i just wish alice costume back!
  • - 1. Game Optimization
    - 2. Events
    - 3. New Dungeons
    - 4. New Costume/Outfits
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    Werid wrote: »
    i just wish alice costume back!

Back? We never had it!
    That is my wish: I NEED THAT ALICE COSTUME!!
    That and the comeback of the other limited editions like the Hello Kitty ones, I just need to make my chars cuter day by day
  • Just the bomber jackets its all i can ask for!
  • kamizuma wrote: »
    eme has fulfilled my wish by giving diamond on calendar. Btw everyone make sure you make multiple accounts + claim on all servers! Bring more gold into the game!

what day is the diamond suppose to be on the calendar?
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    Auranu wrote: »
    Just the bomber jackets its all i can ask for!

Since I knew they would be a limited run, I bought 4 of those right off the bat. Later on the box prices would fluctuate a lot, from 80K to like 50K in AV - at the 50K part I bough them.

I'm still mad I couldn't get the Hello Kitty one. YES I know it's a re-skinned schoolgirl uniform but it's just so cute (specially the panties....), I just wanted that on my castanics (they need some love too right? Even tho my name is... this)
  • ElinLove wrote: »
    Auranu wrote: »
    Just the bomber jackets its all i can ask for!

Since I knew they would be a limited run, I bought 4 of those right off the bat. Later on the box prices would fluctuate a lot, from 80K to like 50K in AV - at the 50K part I bough them.

I'm still mad I couldn't get the Hello Kitty one. YES I know it's a re-skinned schoolgirl uniform but it's just so cute (specially the panties....), I just wanted that on my castanics (they need some love too right? Even tho my name is... this)

I wish i was playing when that costume was out D:

Such a shame the hello kitty uniforms cant come back tho.
  • edited April 2017
    Free Level 65 Scroll would be nice, but maybe for players that already have a Level 65 Character only.
  • VirtualONVirtualON ✭✭✭
    > @kamizuma said:
    > eme has fulfilled my wish by giving diamond on calendar. Btw everyone make sure you make multiple accounts + claim on all servers! Bring more gold into the game!

I am surprised that EME keeps finding new ways to screw up the economy.
  • TeekzTeekz ✭✭✭
    I'd like to see Dreadspire again, maybe Mongos because its always so fun for me or Kyras.. maybe another bam killer event?
  • GrievuuzGrievuuz ✭✭✭
    Teekz wrote: »
    I'd like to see Dreadspire again, maybe Mongos because its always so fun for me or Kyras.. maybe another bam killer event?

Teekz pls.

Personally I don't know, I haven't experienced many events yet, but I'd prefer a fun event without any tangible rewards - maybe some soulbound costumes and stuff would be cool, idk. As long as it's fun :p
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    VirtualON wrote: »
    > @kamizuma said:
    > eme has fulfilled my wish by giving diamond on calendar. Btw everyone make sure you make multiple accounts + claim on all servers! Bring more gold into the game!

I am surprised that EME keeps finding new ways to screw up the economy.

kek Kamizuma complaining about economy screw ups huehuehue

I see their move as only a logical one: New patch -> big influx of new players -> These have no idea how to obtain lots of money/any decent amount at all -> they need alkahests from merchants, but don't have money for it -> 10K drops on your lap and cuddles your cheeks -> drops 10K directly on merchant for the potions that are running out and that Tier 10 alkahest that you're lacking.

And balance returns without effort. Only thing I wished was that they gave it a bit sooner even, there's already quite some Lv 65 new players asking how to obtain alkahests and they've got not much more than some ~3K, they're new after all and don't know the drills of how to make quick cash.
  • Dhrizzit wrote: »
    HAKP4FNNEX wrote: »
    Being able to get 60 fps in 1080p on max with hardware that is probably x5 better than what it recommend - without having to heavily edit anything. Cash shop items that are locked behind exclusivity being available all the time. An announcement of no more race, gender locked classes.

Any one of these would be good for me.

do you have intel CPU?

I have an i7 2600
    970 at 1366
    x2 4G sticks

I'm also not going to turn off hyper threading just for TERA.
  • HAKP4FNNEX wrote: »
    Dhrizzit wrote: »
    HAKP4FNNEX wrote: »
    Being able to get 60 fps in 1080p on max with hardware that is probably x5 better than what it recommend - without having to heavily edit anything. Cash shop items that are locked behind exclusivity being available all the time. An announcement of no more race, gender locked classes.

Any one of these would be good for me.

do you have intel CPU?

I have an i7 2600
    970 at 1366
    x2 4G sticks

I'm also not going to turn off hyper threading just for TERA.

I'm using
    i7 6700k
    gtx 1060 OC edition 6gb
    16gb RAM
    500ssd
    my FPS is just fine 81fps..