[PC] Naslow's Treasure Map Items have been temporarily disabled while we resolve an issue. We appreciate your patience and understanding!

4/21 Twitch Stream: Meet Halrath!

JN29CoB.jpg

^^^ Looks like in-game, but is an actual photo of Halrath wearing armor. Truth.

After avoiding me every Friday since he started his role as TERA's Associate Product Manager (he claims that he's "busy" or that there are a lot of "work tasks" to perform, pfff), Halrath has finally agreed to join me on the weekly TERA Twitch Stream! Let's get to know him a little bit and find out what he enjoys about TERA, and what a day on the job as an Associate Product Manager is really like.

Halrath just started in his new role a few weeks ago, but he has a long history with TERA and served as a key member of the writing team during TERA's initial localization and launch! He wrote story dialogue, quests, and flavor text leading all the way through the Fate of Arun content update. Because of that, I'm also interested to see what kinds of questions players will have for him from a lore perspective.

Want to get to know Halrath? Join us today at 3pm PDT at www.twitch.tv/enmasseentertainment

Comments

• Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    any codes?
  • NPCPakNPCPak ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    (4/21) The Twitch Stream Code: Elleon Kubel
    Dragon Scale x1
    Circle Fragment x5
    (Tradable) Strong Canephora Potion
    (Tradable) Strong Bravery Potion
  • allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭✭
    I noticed that halrath didn't answer the question about baldera.....also bank slots weren't mentioned.
  • NPCPakNPCPak ✭✭✭✭
    I noticed that halrath didn't answer the question about baldera.....also bank slots weren't mentioned.

I was very excited to hear any information on it, even with that one question of if Baldera had any original music... That would of helped me tie some questions I've had. Oh well, there is always next time.
  • I think we might be able to get an answer to that early next week.
    (The writing team leaves early on Fridays, and they're the ones most likely to know.)

As for the bank slots, the tabs that went missing are in with QA. They should not have disappeared and we want to see if there's a quick way to re-open the ones that closed.
  • StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    Will we ever get an answer to this?

e89b33e7a6.png
  • StarSprite wrote: »
    Will we ever get an answer to this?

e89b33e7a6.png

Six of one, half dozen the other.
  • WitchyGirlWitchyGirl ✭✭
    edited April 2017
    hi, for the glaivathon, when we reached the milestones, besides the XP and dungeon drops, i think spacecats said we will get somethign special ( i think it was costumes? or was it something else? ) for logging in during that april 22nd weekend .

as the glaivathon was ending,
    then surprisingly the viewers went even higher and reached an unexpected milestone and spacecats also added costumes to dungeon drops.

But Is the something special for logging in during the weekend not applicable anymore? just wondering
  • All the Glaiveathon rewards were ran over the weekend. The Jackpot had to be changed a little bit, but the bonus cosmetic drops are what I was talking about since we've never given them out as dungeon rewards before.