Can we get some sort of statement on when HH will be removed?

Comments

• RolyRoly ✭✭

Speculation... BLA BLA BLA...... enjoy the new class and lets wait what they will put on top of the table.....
  • Roly wrote: »
    Speculation... BLA BLA BLA...... enjoy the new class and lets wait what they will put on top of the table.....

How is that speculation ? lol.. this kid
  • RolyRoly ✭✭
    it is cuz you do not really know what Eme will bring us in the future o how they will implemented in NA... this isn't KR and everything that you or other said regard the future of upcoming updates is just a speculation and smoke.... BTW thanks for call me kid pleased:
  • fuzzyguardfuzzyguard ✭✭
    edited April 2017
    this is crucial actually, alot of people on NA had low opportunity to run HH and started quite late. not to mention i know for a fact a handful of players lost 1-2 clears because of server issues as well. (kinda hoping for a few of my friends there will be a way to help them through support with this matter)

for servers on NA to run and clear harrowhold is a huge task. not letting players see out their titles and potential brooch, which would symbolize the hardwork and dedication that theyve put in for themselves and their friends, would be hard to swallow for anyone who truly cares about HH every week. i can only hope that with the combination of anniversary and other such events this month, that EME would think critically about this issue and allow NA server raids to make SURE their late adopters are taken care of. (also giving new players that joined us with the valkyrie patch proper time to get acclimated with the game before throwing an entirely new dungeon/VM patch at them)

just my 2cents
  • Roly wrote: »
    it is cuz you do not really know what Eme will bring us in the future o how they will implemented in NA... this isn't KR and everything that you or other said regard the future of upcoming updates is just a speculation and smoke.... BTW thanks for call me kid pleased:

Thing is EME doesnt decide that kind of stuff so unless it's really buggy which i highly doubt. And thanks for the aggresivity in your post as well ; )
  • Harrowhold will be going away with v55, so get in there now.
  • AngelineAngeline ✭✭✭
    ... That is... not helpful, lol.
  • Halrath wrote: »
    Harrowhold will be going away with v55, so get in there now.

hi halrath, thanks for your response. i feel the removal of harrowhold in v55 is actually quite common knowledge especially to everyone running it/ worried about it's removal at this point. that being said, the timing is whats most important, with that question being the most uncertain one in everyones head.

now, i know telling us "harrowhold will be removed on this date" is more or less confirming the release date of v55 and that's not very realistic to ask, but is there anything at all you can tell us regarding ~when~ it might happen? scheduling raids, alongside managing your real life commitments in order to hit this deadline is becoming increasingly important to the late starters, and any information regarding that would be a godsend in terms of planning ahead. plain and simple it would be a highly appreciated and proper move by the EME team. (not to mention KR specifically let their player base know ahead of time when HH was going to be removed to allow them to plan properly. also considering the sheer scale of HH30 compared to anything else in Tera, communication between staff and player base is key)
  • KossplossKossploss ✭✭✭
    what did u expect if they wont reveal to the community the release date like what makes u think theyll do it here :^) eme very secretive about their updates
  • KetothKetoth ✭✭✭✭
    Do as same as valkyrie; the minimun possible release date will be at ××××. That way people know how many raids are guarantee. After that date is uncertain
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    EU is getting their v55 in "early May" according to their site. Dunno where people got May 5th from. We usually get our stuff like a week after theirs though, so use that as a guideline. It's all you can do, since giving release dates on patches is a big no-no now in case it gets delayed. :(
  • AimoveraAimovera ✭✭✭
    But won't HH come back as a 20man raid?
  • StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    Aimovera wrote: »
    But won't HH come back as a 20man raid?
    Yes, eventually.
  • Alright, dumb question, but why would EME remove a dungeon or raid? Wouldn't you want to *add* content to the game, not remove it? I only just geared for Lilith's Keep, so forgive my noobiness!

Boz
  • AimoveraAimovera ✭✭✭
    > @Bozanimal said:
    > Alright, dumb question, but why would EME remove a dungeon or raid? Wouldn't you want to *add* content to the game, not remove it? I only just geared for Lilith's Keep, so forgive my noobiness!
    >
    > Boz

It's BHS that decides the dungeon rotations, if I'm correct.
    We just get the patch here, EME doesn't decide on that.