[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/21 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Tera Anniversary Wishes

Comments

• Hat of sweet dreams and Nut Hatch weapon skins! Also permanent tradeable disco ball.
  • StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    Shikine wrote: »
    In-game method for 2.0 dragon.
    After the HH revamp into 20 man you have a chance for royal dragon to drop in Ktera so that will probably get put into our build.
  • EllieChuEllieChu ✭✭✭
    stable servers
  • Accessories not to be "gender-bound". i.e.
    Female characters get to wear "male only" hats and vice versa :(
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    ElinLove wrote: »
    VirtualON wrote: »
    > @kamizuma said:
    > eme has fulfilled my wish by giving diamond on calendar. Btw everyone make sure you make multiple accounts + claim on all servers! Bring more gold into the game!

I am surprised that EME keeps finding new ways to screw up the economy.

kek Kamizuma complaining about economy screw ups huehuehue

I see their move as only a logical one: New patch -> big influx of new players -> These have no idea how to obtain lots of money/any decent amount at all -> they need alkahests from merchants, but don't have money for it -> 10K drops on your lap and cuddles your cheeks -> drops 10K directly on merchant for the potions that are running out and that Tier 10 alkahest that you're lacking.

And balance returns without effort. Only thing I wished was that they gave it a bit sooner even, there's already quite some Lv 65 new players asking how to obtain alkahests and they've got not much more than some ~3K, they're new after all and don't know the drills of how to make quick cash.
    The gold those new players spend are sent to rich players, and not removed, in addition to the fact desperate people will claim the diamond on too many accounts to be even richer than they already are. Gold then devalues again and prices rise. This is why holding on to gold is generally not something I ever do, I rarely have over 1 mil at a time and keep all value in items that would rise and I sell when the gold is needed.
  • CutechanCutechan ✭✭✭
    Shota elins please :awesome:
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yamazuki wrote: »
    > @kamizuma said:
    > eme has fulfilled my wish by giving diamond on calendar. Btw everyone make sure you make multiple accounts + claim on all servers! Bring more gold into the game!

I see their move as only a logical one: New patch -> big influx of new players -> These have no idea how to obtain lots of money/any decent amount at all -> they need alkahests from merchants, but don't have money for it -> 10K drops on your lap and cuddles your cheeks -> drops 10K directly on merchant for the potions that are running out and that Tier 10 alkahest that you're lacking.

And balance returns without effort. Only thing I wished was that they gave it a bit sooner even, there's already quite some Lv 65 new players asking how to obtain alkahests and they've got not much more than some ~3K, they're new after all and don't know the drills of how to make quick cash.
    The gold those new players spend are sent to rich players, and not removed, in addition to the fact desperate people will claim the diamond on too many accounts to be even richer than they already are. Gold then devalues again and prices rise. This is why holding on to gold is generally not something I ever do, I rarely have over 1 mil at a time and keep all value in items that would rise and I sell when the gold is needed.

I don't see how the gold these new players are getting with the diamond is magically going to make the rich richer (like that was a bad thing to begin with, coming from a player with 60K in bank right now), as like I said most of those are desperate for alkahests, the normal type, that is sold at merchants. If they're buying the alks from rich players, be it, better for them as they'll be purchasing cheaper than merchant (unless they have no brains and only their spine controls their movements in game like a worm).
    Then again, "in addition to the fact desperate people will claim the diamond on too many accounts to be even richer than they already are."... I don't see how rich people would get desperate to the point of doing this. Only the ones that never been rich would go trough the effort of doing this, even I wouldn't and like I said i'm nowhere near rich.

I know about the whole inflation system, but I really don't see the moment now as a problematic point for the game economy to just give whoever logs May 5 (which won't be all players) 10K in hands. There's much more going on besides the whole "there's a lot of money being printed" right now that devalued the gold.
    I see these 10K as more of a directly sunk gold than something that will get accumulated and given to the rich.
  • All I want is a fun event and maybe some sales.
  • Dreadspire.

I have wanted DS since it left, and I know KTERA hasn't gotten it back so we probably won't either. But still.
    I miss dreadspire, I enjoyed Tera the most when DS was here. But that's hopeless, I know.
  • Everbody go home, I have THE ultimate wish that I want to come true in Tera:

Let Amani have their tree trunk legs on ALL outfits, and stop twisting them into these nasty human-looking shapes.
  • SirMumu wrote: »
    HAKP4FNNEX wrote: »
    Dhrizzit wrote: »
    HAKP4FNNEX wrote: »
    Being able to get 60 fps in 1080p on max with hardware that is probably x5 better than what it recommend - without having to heavily edit anything. Cash shop items that are locked behind exclusivity being available all the time. An announcement of no more race, gender locked classes.

Any one of these would be good for me.

do you have intel CPU?

I have an i7 2600
    970 at 1366
    x2 4G sticks

I'm also not going to turn off hyper threading just for TERA.

I'm using
    i7 6700k
    gtx 1060 OC edition 6gb
    16gb RAM
    500ssd
    my FPS is just fine 81fps..

Video or lies.
    With a FPS counter that's not TERA's, settings, and a non edited ini file.
  • TeajTeaj ✭✭
    Im running at 75-80 too with a gtx 960 16gb ram.
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yamazuki wrote: »
    > @kamizuma said:

I don't see how the gold these new players are getting with the diamond is magically going to make the rich richer (like that was a bad thing to begin with, coming from a player with 60K in bank right now), as like I said most of those are desperate for alkahests, the normal type, that is sold at merchants. If they're buying the alks from rich players, be it, better for them as they'll be purchasing cheaper than merchant (unless they have no brains and only their spine controls their movements in game like a worm).
    Then again, "in addition to the fact desperate people will claim the diamond on too many accounts to be even richer than they already are."... I don't see how rich people would get desperate to the point of doing this. Only the ones that never been rich would go trough the effort of doing this, even I wouldn't and like I said i'm nowhere near rich.

I know about the whole inflation system, but I really don't see the moment now as a problematic point for the game economy to just give whoever logs May 5 (which won't be all players) 10K in hands. There's much more going on besides the whole "there's a lot of money being printed" right now that devalued the gold.
    I see these 10K as more of a directly sunk gold than something that will get accumulated and given to the rich.

Civil Unrest is monopolized/abused by wealthy guilds, and the gold rewarded for winning it is gathered from the gold spent at the npcs. Tera has everything setup to basically mimic the real world where if you're wealthy and powerful earning becomes effortless. Tera has no real gold sinks. The only time gold is removed is if someone is permanently suspended or permanently quits without giving their stuff away.
  • gibgib ✭✭✭
    with a few tweaks my game runs in open world at about 100~170 fps dungeons its about 60~80
  • SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like just one thing: for my apparently $3200 rig to be able to run the game to its full potential.

[coughs]