Calendar Rewards - May 5th

123457

Comments

  • 7-day costume for all races would be a lot better ^w^ throw in a temp smart box and make everyone happy :D
  • It'd be a fun event if they added something like 7-day disco ball or the race car mount. You can easily imagine all the players spamming that stuff in Highwatch and Velika. There's plenty of ways to show player appreciation that isn't free diamonds.

    What disappoints me the most is the fact that EME even considered player satisfication with diamonds an option, and worst off added an ugly 7-day backpack as a replacement. How out of touch with the player base do you have to be for BOTH of those things to occur.
  • If you're looking for a "something good" reward that wouldn't harm the economy in any way - I say some Smart Dyads here or there wouldn't hurt so much.
  • TeekzTeekz ✭✭✭
    Honestly it's a bunch of [filtered] that Tera has new. Up for FIVE years and you people are crying about a diamond calender reward.

    Hope you guys enjoy the 7 day backpack that I know 1 out of 10 MIGHT use.

    Awesome a decent gift went to nothing real quick.

    Please change to something like Dragon Scrolls or Smart Dyads.
  • MinimanaMinimana ✭✭✭
    People complaining because they cant exploit this for easy 500k-1000k
    Tears_of_Joy_Emoji.png?9898922749706957214
  • edited April 2017
    You and I both know it is not possble to bypass it, since as I stated previously this requires knowledge of the way the Tera client is coded which, if was bypassable, would have been fixed.

    Let's just be clear about this, for what it's worth. I know it is possible to bypass it. I know exactly how to do it. It has nothing to do with the client. It is not yet fixed. EME knows it's not yet fixed, which is why they no longer offer offer tradeable calendar rewards. If you take advantage of the way to do this, you may well be banned, and discussing the method is clearly against the rules (so if you say "post the method to prove it", obviously I won't). But this is not some fake risk that people are making up to deprive people of 10k per server per account.

    A discussion of what the make-up reward should be is fair and fine, but this problem had to be fixed.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    as I said 70 GF tokens plox.
  • I understand that diamond was too exploitable, but couldn't they have at least replaced it with something... useful?
  • gibgib ✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Most of these player council members are shitposting on the forums more than they even play the game. For example look at Kamizuma. How do you know what's going on in the game when you don't even play the game? Ask him how many dungeons he ran or battlegrounds the past year. It's full of casuals.

    except kamizuma has been playing the game longer than the majority of the population and knows more about the economy than any other person. if he thinks something will ruin the economy, it most likely will.

    why would he run dungeons when he could spend that time on broker? makes no sense

    the player council members have different specialties. that's why they were chosen. kamizumas specialty is evidently about the economy. he shouldn't have to know about dungeons or battlegrounds when his knowledge is well spent somewhere else

    lmao dude

    u could make 60k in six clicks if u make alt accounts but kamizuma made 25 mill in 6 clicks

    broker > calender exploits :eyes:

  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    I see you around a lot on the forums, luckily the quantity of posts does not correlate to the quality of them because once again, you post something without thinking.
    Most of these player council members are shitposting on the forums more than they even play the game. For example look at Kamizuma. How do you know what's going on in the game when you don't even play the game? Ask him how many dungeons he ran or battlegrounds the past year. It's full of casuals.
    Running a dungeon a million times and knowing anything about the economy aren't even related. He makes more gold than you while not really playing for a reason. If you need to be handed 10,000 gold for literally existing because you're poor despite being so "hard core" then that's enough to show you're not sure what you're talking about. If you're not casual a Diamond should be nothing but a penny to you. Lets not go around pretending to be something you're not.

    I also really don't care how casual, or hardcore, the others are. We aren't representative of each other and have disagreements fairly often. I myself am far from casual and play regularly. I suppose this makes it the second point that shows you don't know what you're arguing.


    "I believe" and "at least be accurate" in one sentence. How ironic. You and I both know it is not possble to bypass it, since as I stated previously this requires knowledge of the way the Tera client is coded which, if was bypassable, would have been fixed. You are stating that certain groups were already abusing and monetizing it. Do you even know what you are typing?
    Actually, I know that you don't know a single thing, either that or you know how to get around it and use it yourself and want to exploit it. It was posted how to do it on forums a long time ago, and a fix was never done. This makes it the 3rd.

    You are literally saying that people already got money out of it because there was a diamond on the calendar which was 1,5 weeks away.

    You'll probably read this and type another essay to hide around the facts that you spread nonesense.
    If I am so wrong then why are you lying? I said the dps meter was being monetized in an illegal fashion, same for every other 3rd party program being used to exploit the game, but I'm sure someone that knows everything already knew that :).

    People who are truly confident they are in the right don't resort to lying, and if you want to lie you may want to find someone that won't notice. I have no sympathy for cheaters. That makes it 4/4. If you intend on actually continuing this I would suggest avoiding accusations and outright lying. At the end of the day, you, nor anyone here, know much about me as I keep my finances in game, playtime, main, run count, etc all rather private; so there's really no point in trying to guess how casual, clueless, poor, or inexperienced I am when you have 0 information to come to that conclusion.
  • gibgib ✭✭✭
    Yamazuki wrote: »
    [ there's really no point in trying to guess how casual, clueless, poor, or inexperienced I am when you have 0 information to come to that conclusion.

    "you're casual, clueless, poor, and inexperienced because my opinion is different than yours!!"

  • To be honest, the Diamond wasn't that bad. Open your eyes because no matter what people will exploit anything. Don't whine. It isnt bad to get a free 10k for just logging in. Face it, 10k isnt going to ruin the [filtered] economy not even exploiting people. They will have some extra money, so what? If they sell then people transfering servers can buy them to sell on their new server to an NPC for their gold as gold is limited when you transfer from what I remember. Stop complaining. If you don't like it then dont take it. Simple as that.
  • There's the essay I've been waiting for!

    It's okay to be angry, I would be angry as well if I were in your situation. Must be difficult when you need to spend countless hours of writing essays on forums to feel somewhat relevant and to make up for the lack of attention you are getting outside of it. Where shall we start?
    Yamazuki wrote: »
    If you need to be handed 10,000 gold for literally existing because you're poor despite being so "hard core" then that's enough to show you're not sure what you're talking about. If you're not casual a Diamond should be nothing but a penny to you. Lets not go around pretending to be something you're not.


    I'm casual, clueless and poor and have no clue of what I'm talking about, I totally complain about the removal of the diamond not because it is unfair towards players who have no malicious intentions, but because I myself absolutely need it to play this game. /s
    a052ab5312750a28bd057c34a34afef1.png

    You seem rather affected by calling the majority of the player council memebers casuals, yes, some people within the council are proper individuals. Your BabyRage about how far from casual you are reminds me of the attitude of our friend Dhrizzit aka Koniginni. But he actually comes with some suggestions that improve the game. You on the other hand do nothing but whiteknight / make yourself seem more stupid than you are in nearly every big thread.



    Your second paragraph is so [filtered] that I'm not even going to bother replying to it, you are basically saying that every player who is against the change of the reward to a crappy 7-day Backpack doesn't know anything or wants to abuse it.
    Yamazuki wrote: »
    If I am so wrong then why are you lying? I said the dps meter was being monetized in an illegal fashion, same for every other 3rd party program being used to exploit the game, but I'm sure someone that knows everything already knew that :).

    If you think that being a donator to moongourd in order to get a colored class icon in your parses equals "monetizing in illegal fashion" you are literally [filtered]. The most used dps meter is free.
    Care to name some 3rd party programs that are being sold in an illegal fashion that supposedly exploit the game? You keep throwing in assumptions with a wall of text behind it to once again hide from the fact that you have nothing but accusations.

    Because of people like you the player council is as useful as a group of bronze 5 players being in charge of champion balancing.
  • There's the essay I've been waiting for!

    It's okay to be angry, I would be angry as well if I were in your situation. Must be difficult when you need to spend countless hours of writing essays on forums to feel somewhat relevant and to make up for the lack of attention you are getting outside of it. Where shall we start?
    Yamazuki wrote: »
    If you need to be handed 10,000 gold for literally existing because you're poor despite being so "hard core" then that's enough to show you're not sure what you're talking about. If you're not casual a Diamond should be nothing but a penny to you. Lets not go around pretending to be something you're not.


    I'm casual, clueless and poor and have no clue of what I'm talking about, I totally complain about the removal of the diamond not because it is unfair towards players who have no malicious intentions, but because I myself absolutely need it to play this game. /s
    a052ab5312750a28bd057c34a34afef1.png

    You seem rather affected by calling the majority of the player council memebers casuals, yes, some people within the council are proper individuals. Your BabyRage about how far from casual you are reminds me of the attitude of our friend Dhrizzit aka Koniginni. But he actually comes with some suggestions that improve the game. You on the other hand do nothing but whiteknight / make yourself seem more stupid than you are in nearly every big thread.



    Your second paragraph is so [filtered] that I'm not even going to bother replying to it, you are basically saying that every player who is against the change of the reward to a crappy 7-day Backpack doesn't know anything or wants to abuse it.
    Yamazuki wrote: »
    If I am so wrong then why are you lying? I said the dps meter was being monetized in an illegal fashion, same for every other 3rd party program being used to exploit the game, but I'm sure someone that knows everything already knew that :).

    If you think that being a donator to moongourd in order to get a colored class icon in your parses equals "monetizing in illegal fashion" you are literally [filtered]. The most used dps meter is free.
    Care to name some 3rd party programs that are being sold in an illegal fashion that supposedly exploit the game? You keep throwing in assumptions with a wall of text behind it to once again hide from the fact that you have nothing but accusations.

    Because of people like you the player council is as useful as a group of bronze 5 players being in charge of champion balancing.

    Man, People like you and a few others are why I like reading the forums. You lay out huge burns to others so quickly.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    > @FaytEsteem said:
    > Johngaloria wrote: »
    >
    > There's the essay I've been waiting for!
    >
    > It's okay to be angry, I would be angry as well if I were in your situation. Must be difficult when you need to spend countless hours of writing essays on forums to feel somewhat relevant and to make up for the lack of attention you are getting outside of it. Where shall we start?
    > Yamazuki wrote: »
    >
    > If you need to be handed 10,000 gold for literally existing because you're poor despite being so "hard core" then that's enough to show you're not sure what you're talking about. If you're not casual a Diamond should be nothing but a penny to you. Lets not go around pretending to be something you're not.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I'm casual, clueless and poor and have no clue of what I'm talking about, I totally complain about the removal of the diamond not because it is unfair towards players who have no malicious intentions, but because I myself absolutely need it to play this game. /s
    >
    >
    > You seem rather affected by calling the majority of the player council memebers casuals, yes, some people within the council are proper individuals. Your BabyRage about how far from casual you are reminds me of the attitude of our friend Dhrizzit aka Koniginni. But he actually comes with some suggestions that improve the game. You on the other hand do nothing but whiteknight / make yourself seem more stupid than you are in nearly every big thread.
    >
    >
    >
    > Your second paragraph is so [filtered] that I'm not even going to bother replying to it, you are basically saying that every player who is against the change of the reward to a crappy 7-day Backpack doesn't know anything or wants to abuse it.
    > Yamazuki wrote: »
    >
    > If I am so wrong then why are you lying? I said the dps meter was being monetized in an illegal fashion, same for every other 3rd party program being used to exploit the game, but I'm sure someone that knows everything already knew that :).
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > If you think that being a donator to moongourd in order to get a colored class icon in your parses equals "monetizing in illegal fashion" you are literally [filtered]. The most used dps meter is free.
    > Care to name some 3rd party programs that are being sold in an illegal fashion that supposedly exploit the game? You keep throwing in assumptions with a wall of text behind it to once again hide from the fact that you have nothing but accusations.
    >
    > Because of people like you the player council is as useful as a group of bronze 5 players being in charge of champion balancing.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Man, People like you and a few others are why I like reading the forums. You lay out huge burns to others so quickly.

    Would you mind to explain me what do you mean here? I am having a hard time with this because english is not my language and translators came with something that makes no sense :confused:
This discussion has been closed.