[PC] Maintenance will begin on 6/20 at 8am PDT, and is expected to last for 3 hours. For more information, please view the following thread: http://bit.ly/2MYtJv6

Elin ear & hat...why?

2»

Comments

• Looking into this. It's hard to say whether this was at all intentional on Bluehole's part (since it does look fine with some hats), but we'll try to get to the bottom of it.
  • NPCPakNPCPak ✭✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    Looking into this. It's hard to say whether this was at all intentional on Bluehole's part (since it does look fine with some hats), but we'll try to get to the bottom of it.

May I request to have the "Mad Hat" looked into again? I made a similar request back in 2015 and nothing has changed since then. I would be eternally grateful if this hat was reverted back to how it used to be.
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking into this. It's hard to say whether this was at all intentional on Bluehole's part (since it does look fine with some hats), but we'll try to get to the bottom of it.
    A lot of it aren't intentional since the hair doesn't change for a lot of it, Castanic has a similar issues with their horns, and in some cases their hair, not changing with some hats. It's not a new issue and has been like this for a while.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017

It is great that you guys gonna look into it, but while at it, consider that some players do like the ears poking through. This is a good chance to ask BHS to work on a ear toggle. Just like the toggle for hair, they can work on a toggle for elin ears, castanic and amani horns, to poke through hats, or to magically disappear into thin air. Poporis are excluded cause their ears seem to pierce through anything, even solid metal.
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    Zoknahal wrote: »

It is great that you guys gonna look into it, but while at it, consider that some players do like the ears poking through. This is a good chance to ask BHS to work on a ear toggle. Just like the toggle for hair, they can work on a toggle for elin ears, castanic and amani horns, to poke through hats, or to magically disappear into thin air. Poporis are excluded cause their ears seem to pierce through anything, even solid metal.

THIS. I hate it when my ears get lopped off.
  • Zoknahal wrote: »

I like it. It would be nice to have a toggle. Same goes for horns.
  • @Spacecats
    Thanks for replying and checking.
    Off topic: If bhs agrre to make a toggle, could you suggest to them and make it server side?
    And could you suggest to them about making upswept hairdo server side as well?

Thanks, appreciate it. :)
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daight90 wrote: »
    @Spacecats
    Thanks for replying and checking.
    Off topic: If bhs agrre to make a toggle, could you suggest to them and make it server side?
    And could you suggest to them about making upswept hairdo server side as well?

Thanks, appreciate it. :)

This.
    One of the things I hated about the upswept hairdo thing is that only I could see it but when my friends played with me it looks ugly and weird. Make the toggle such that you allow other players to see you the way you intend.