Comments

• ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yamazuki wrote: »
    ElinLove wrote: »
    Yamazuki wrote: »
    ElinLove wrote: »
    VirtualON wrote: »
    > @kamizuma said:
    > eme has fulfilled my wish by giving diamond on calendar. Btw everyone make sure you make multiple accounts + claim on all servers! Bring more gold into the game!

I am surprised that EME keeps finding new ways to screw up the economy.

kek Kamizuma complaining about economy screw ups huehuehue

I see their move as only a logical one: New patch -> big influx of new players -> These have no idea how to obtain lots of money/any decent amount at all -> they need alkahests from merchants, but don't have money for it -> 10K drops on your lap and cuddles your cheeks -> drops 10K directly on merchant for the potions that are running out and that Tier 10 alkahest that you're lacking.

And balance returns without effort. Only thing I wished was that they gave it a bit sooner even, there's already quite some Lv 65 new players asking how to obtain alkahests and they've got not much more than some ~3K, they're new after all and don't know the drills of how to make quick cash.
    The gold those new players spend are sent to rich players, and not removed, in addition to the fact desperate people will claim the diamond on too many accounts to be even richer than they already are. Gold then devalues again and prices rise. This is why holding on to gold is generally not something I ever do, I rarely have over 1 mil at a time and keep all value in items that would rise and I sell when the gold is needed.

I don't see how the gold these new players are getting with the diamond is magically going to make the rich richer (like that was a bad thing to begin with, coming from a player with 60K in bank right now), as like I said most of those are desperate for alkahests, the normal type, that is sold at merchants. If they're buying the alks from rich players, be it, better for them as they'll be purchasing cheaper than merchant (unless they have no brains and only their spine controls their movements in game like a worm).
    Then again, "in addition to the fact desperate people will claim the diamond on too many accounts to be even richer than they already are."... I don't see how rich people would get desperate to the point of doing this. Only the ones that never been rich would go trough the effort of doing this, even I wouldn't and like I said i'm nowhere near rich.

I know about the whole inflation system, but I really don't see the moment now as a problematic point for the game economy to just give whoever logs May 5 (which won't be all players) 10K in hands. There's much more going on besides the whole "there's a lot of money being printed" right now that devalued the gold.
    I see these 10K as more of a directly sunk gold than something that will get accumulated and given to the rich.

Civil Unrest is monopolized/abused by wealthy guilds, and the gold rewarded for winning it is gathered from the gold spent at the npcs. Tera has everything setup to basically mimic the real world where if you're wealthy and powerful earning becomes effortless. Tera has no real gold sinks. The only time gold is removed is if someone is permanently suspended or permanently quits without giving their stuff away.

then this is basically an entirely stupid move. The money literally is getting printed and then given out to who wins CU? Oh hell yeah good mimicking of real world failures.
    Always found CU to be a failed GvG system but this just goes completely out of the charts then.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    SageWindu wrote: »
    I would like just one thing: for my apparently $3200 rig to be able to run the game to its full potential.

[coughs]

these 6 cores ain't helping much yo, I would bet my 4 running at 3.7~3.8 actually do more hehe
    Long live lack of multi-thread optimization!
  • xvctxvct ✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Permanent discoballs. o:)

My original ping from last year. o:)

A better BHS Dev & QA team who (1) can pen test and fix their code and (2) understand, according to modern physics, which way watermills turn when put under a waterfall*. o:)

* Go visit the waterfalls by Dragonfall if you haven't already. IMO this easily showcases the lack of thought and care put into one's work. Unless it's a running gag or easter egg of some sort.
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    xvct wrote: »
    Permanent discoballs. o:)

My original ping from last year. o:)

A better BHS Dev & QA team who (1) can pen test and fix their code and (2) understand, according to modern physics, which way watermills turn when put under a waterfall*. o:)

* Go visit the waterfalls by Dragonfall if you haven't already. IMO this easily showcases the lack of thought and care put into one's work. Unless it's a running gag or easter egg of some sort.

Disco [filtered] were already here during the Shack event.
  • xvctxvct ✭✭✭
    Disco [filtered] were already here during the Shack event.
    41AUw0wNduL._SX300_.jpg
  • roxxapoxxroxxapoxx ✭✭✭
    An event with chances of obtaining actually expensive/and/or dyeable costumes for once lol :D so we don't ruin the feed market and still get cool stuff ^_^ without getting TOO much stuff. Even if it's a 0000000.00001% chance of obtaining lol
  • roxxapoxxroxxapoxx ✭✭✭
    roxxapoxx wrote: »
    An event with chances of obtaining actually expensive/and/or dyeable costumes for once lol :D so we don't ruin the feed market and still get cool stuff ^_^ without getting TOO much stuff. Even if it's a 0000000.00001% chance of obtaining lol
    *cough* or EMP jackpots cough
  • JenieveJenieve ✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Zoknahal wrote: »
    Wish? I have many wishes related to fashion and in game events, but with the recent events, and the lag plaguing the servers, my only wish, and is a wish cause it probably will never ever come true:
    OPTIMIZATION

buy intel
    Actual content.

There's plenty of content? We're at the end of a patch ...
  • MagichanMagichan ✭✭✭
    Whatever we get, i hope it isnt mostly locked to endgame PvE dungeons ;(
  • VunakVunak ✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    • The removal of Valkyries, reapers, brawlers, ninjas and gunners.
    • The removal of +15 bringing all gear back down to +12 as maximum.
    • Bring back PvP like it was during Conjunct/VM1 days, actually active
    • Optimization
    • Latency issues fixed
  • I would like EME to acknowledge our love of fresh bananas.
  • Blast of the Past and possibly a barber shop for changing hairstyles would be great. :open_mouth:
  • Vulkryn wrote: »
    I would like EME to acknowledge our love of fresh bananas.

Your love of fresh bananas is real, inspiring, and eternal.
  • See I don't see this here cs back to normal level 30-65 again T_T
  • Here's another question, is there anything at all they could do for the anniversary that would make up for the complete and utter fiasco they're brewing up right now, or the recent event major problems?