[PC] Maintenance is now complete!

Calendar Rewards - May 5th

1234568»

Comments

• YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    There's the essay I've been waiting for!
    My response would hardly fill in a page in a word document, wouldn't call it an essay of the sort.
    It's okay to be angry, I would be angry as well if I were in your situation. Must be difficult when you need to spend countless hours of writing essays on forums to feel somewhat relevant and to make up for the lack of attention you are getting outside of it. Where shall we start?
    I would avoid projecting on to me. Normally it is the person claiming to be superior and being aggressive while unprovoked is the angry one. My responses also don't take much time either, typically a couple minutes and I'm normally in RMHM or something at the same time; 0 time being lost.
    I'm casual, clueless and poor and have no clue of what I'm talking about, I totally complain about the removal of the diamond not because it is unfair towards players who have no malicious intentions, but because I myself absolutely need it to play this game. /s
    a052ab5312750a28bd057c34a34afef1.png
    That's not a lot of gold by the way. Here's what I donated the last couple weeks to others d9855b5a0eb983447b738c138cbee5e9.png
    That's not counting the cosmetics, materials, or +15 VM I give away either. Yes, I have a spreadsheet for most things. I think it's safe to say when it comes to wealth, you aren't going to win even though I give away stuff frequently. This is all while still keeping my actual wealth hidden :)
    You seem rather affected by calling the majority of the player council memebers casuals, yes, some people within the council are proper individuals. Your BabyRage about how far from casual you are reminds me of the attitude of our friend Dhrizzit aka Koniginni. But he actually comes with some suggestions that improve the game. You on the other hand do nothing but whiteknight / make yourself seem more stupid than you are in nearly every big thread.
    Here comes another projection. I am not concerned with having power to do anything, meaning I'm not angry about much (if anything). I fully understand the situation and have no reason to be upset. On the other hand, you are upset you aren't able to exploit the Diamond for May 5th, and are further dissatisfied the PC disagrees with you. You are frustrated enough that you're resorting to insulting I and the others. Another little tip about myself, I am lacking in the emotion department; this means good luck upsetting me, you're only hurting yourself by "hating" me as it affects you, and not myself.
    Your second paragraph is so [filtered] that I'm not even going to bother replying to it, you are basically saying that every player who is against the change of the reward to a crappy 7-day Backpack doesn't know anything or wants to abuse it.
    Now we're back to another lie. You never brought up the reward being bad, you only brought up how we should keep the Diamond because it can't be exploited, when it can and was explained on forums how to exploit it. I assume you understand that the exploit is in fact true and rather than admit you were indeed incorrect you chose to go with a personal attack.

If you think that being a donator to moongourd in order to get a colored class icon in your parses equals "monetizing in illegal fashion" you are literally [filtered]. The most used dps meter is free.
    If you want your name to not show up you have to pay is one example, and that is not legal. There was also some harassment going on.
    Care to name some 3rd party programs that are being sold in an illegal fashion that supposedly exploit the game? You keep throwing in assumptions with a wall of text behind it to once again hide from the fact that you have nothing but accusations.
    A lot of the 3rd party programs being used are not free, you either pay cash or the creator an absurd amount of gold. The use of these programs are actually illegal along with the sale. You can find this information publicly from one of the few creators themselves. Selling scripts, injectors, and what ever isn't even new. This happens in a lot of online games, why make something people want and hand it for free when people will buy it off of you?

Regarding the backpack, I don't think there are many that like it, I personally don't use any of the temporary cosmetics, and a replacement was being discussed. Even if I used them, an unpopular accessory, especially low value, would be a pretty bad choice.

@ElinUsagi
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Would you mind to explain me what do you mean here? I am having a hard time with this because english is not my language and translators came with something that makes no sense :confused:
    They mean he likes seeing people disrespect/insult others (which is what "burn" means in slang). Although, it's not really much of one when the statement is a flat out lie or a projection.
  • gibgib ✭✭✭
    Yamazuki wrote: »
    If you want your name to not show up you have to pay is one example, and that is not legal. There was also some harassment going on.

terry is a [filtered] stop donating to moongourd
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yamazuki wrote: »
    Regarding the backpack, I don't think there are many that like it, I personally don't use any of the temporary cosmetics, and a replacement was being discussed. Even if I used them, an unpopular accessory, especially low value, would be a pretty bad choice.

The past tense makes me sad.
  • Okay. Final word on this thread which has devolved into personal attacks and other negativity.

The calendar is not set in stone. I put up one placeholder item while Spacecats, Noesis, and I plot. RELAX.
This discussion has been closed.