[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

I feel as though I'm going to cry...

2»

Comments

• @Ghiblii , your comment is exactly the type of discrimination I'm feeling...by EME, the forumgoers, the players, you name it...I feel I'm a criminal...which makes me ask...why are you all treating me like this? For Pete's sake, I simply play a game, and suddenly everyone treats me like a criminal.
  • OH HO HO YOU VICTIM YOUUU I SEE THROUGH THOSE SNAKE EYES MISTER, you only pay attention when THERE IS A NONSENCERY :-1: :-1: :-1:
  • Ghiblii wrote: »
    OH HO HO YOU VICTIM YOUUU I SEE THROUGH THOSE SNAKE EYES MISTER, you only pay attention when THERE IS A NONSENCERY :-1::-1::-1:

Seriously, and I say this with 100% honesty... @Ghiblii , you're making me think about hurting myself...but it's not just you, it's EME and the other players. My beautiful forum, which I forged such good relationships with...is now burning to the ground.
  • RolyRoly ✭✭
    ahahhahahahahahahaah [filtered] this guy hahahah
  • Roly wrote: »
    ahahhahahahahahahaah [filtered] this guy hahahah

@Roly , you're not helping in the slightest.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ghiblii wrote: »
    OH HO HO YOU VICTIM YOUUU I SEE THROUGH THOSE SNAKE EYES MISTER, you only pay attention when THERE IS A NONSENCERY :-1::-1::-1:

Seriously, and I say this with 100% honesty... @Ghiblii , you're making me think about hurting myself...but it's not just you, it's EME and the other players. My beautiful forum, which I forged such good relationships with...is now burning to the ground.

I'm having a really, really hard time telling if hardcore trolling, or if you're just sensitive to the point of bursting into tears if someone calls you ugly...

...jeez this topic isn't as fun as I though it was gonna be
This discussion has been closed.