[PC] Maintenance will begin on 6/20 at 8am PDT, and is expected to last for 3 hours. For more information, please view the following thread: http://bit.ly/2MYtJv6

Can someone please tell me how to get ahold of EN MASSE

nvm ya all i'm gonna wait for MS to get to my ticket cya

Comments

• btw please dont say put in a ticket ive been waiting for over 2-3 weeks and still nothing and are starting to feel like im gonna loose everything by the time i get it back
  • you could pm them on the fourms. or @ them and see if you get a response, psure @ing them is a bad thing though, but try pming them on here
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM Spacecats if you are sure you are hacked, see what help he can offer.
  • You can't.
  • I'd advise against posting your email here. You should edit it out.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stop account sharing then you won't get hacked.
  • The only way to get this resolved is through the support ticket system. Hopefully you made a fresh account to send your ticket, because if you can't access your original e-mail then you won't see customer support's response.

Wait times are a lot higher than normal right now, unfortunately. With any luck your ticket will be responded to soon and your account privileges will be restored. Sorry for the wait.
  • hey Lance their is no way in hell i would ever share my account with anyone that account is my hard work it would be like giving someone something personal.....my grandmother died and the cellphone she had given me was the only way to get a password change on my email address and yahoo told me that my email was recently hacked and due to it sending out spam like crazy to people i was not going to be able to get it back btw the tickets are on the message i sent you Spacecat and i dont care if it takes a month as long as i get my account back i know ya all are busy but i do want to say please tell MS (The people who made the game) that I love this game more than any MMO and i plan to stay for as long as you people keep the good stuff coming :)
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wolf315 wrote: »
    Spacecats wrote: »
    The only way to get this resolved is through the support ticket system. Hopefully you made a fresh account to send your ticket, because if you can't access your original e-mail then you won't see customer support's response.

Wait times are a lot higher than normal right now, unfortunately. With any luck your ticket will be responded to soon and your account privileges will be restored. Sorry for the wait.

Why can you reply here but not in the third party thread you created YOURSELF to promote discussion

ayy dude look at the date, that Spacecats post was from THURSDAY, you're complaining about it SUNDAY bruh, he posted this reply here before creating that post
  • ElinLove wrote: »
    Wolf315 wrote: »
    Spacecats wrote: »
    The only way to get this resolved is through the support ticket system. Hopefully you made a fresh account to send your ticket, because if you can't access your original e-mail then you won't see customer support's response.

Why can you reply here but not in the third party thread you created YOURSELF to promote discussion

ayy dude look at the date, that Spacecats post was from THURSDAY, you're complaining about it SUNDAY bruh, he posted this reply here before creating that post

Haters are gona hate.

Cheaters are gona cheat.

When a mafia is losing their bussiness they start to break havoc and try to hurt the autority image.

That's why he is posting non-sense and derailing other threads.

Just report him and everyone of their alts account on forums, there is nothing more to do with that mafia.
  • I'm not even going to bother with this post im just gonna wait till they respond to my ticket cya