[PC] Maintenance is now complete!

Emergency maintenance :o

I didn't know about the emergency maintenance and i got disconnected while doing Crucible of Flame for Reward Credits- am i going to lose my entry..?

Comments

• It advertised all over screen that it was happening so doubtful
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dunno. At least this time they gave a warning in game... of 15 minutes.
  • Would be super if they tell us what it's for.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    You most likely will since they gave a warning :|
  • seraphinushseraphinush ✭✭✭✭
    Byzan wrote: »
    It advertised all over screen that it was happening so doubtful
    Dunno. At least this time they gave a warning in game... of 15 minutes.
    Yeah i shouldn't have grabbed breakfast haha but this toast with green tea nutella spread..
  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    Ya you will lose your entry
  • There were server-wide announcements to warn people. Sorry you got booted out during a dungeon run, though. This maintenance was pretty unexpected so we wanted to get it done as quickly as possible so people can get back to playing.
    Elinu1 wrote: »
    Best case, i end up in the dungeon- and wrong turn on it, the guy's already been raped by Caimans..
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best case, i end up in the dungeon- and wrong turn on it, the guy's already been raped by Caimans..

Ooh, sounds rough.
  • DesuBeanDesuBean ✭✭✭
    Yo, I was doing a slay run. :(
  • Is there an ETA?
  • Server-wide announcement said I had 15 minutes, got DC'd in less than 5 minutes. I wouldn't have tried killing IoD bams had it said 5 minutes instead.
  • GinjitsuGinjitsu ✭✭✭✭✭

Best case is you'll end up outside the dungeon, which is also worst case! :lol:
    Spacecats wrote: »
    There were server-wide announcements to warn people. Sorry you got booted out during a dungeon run, though. This maintenance was pretty unexpected so we wanted to get it done as quickly as possible so people can get back to playing.
    No worries it happens i just wasn't there to see it- thanks for the comment

Oh can you relay message to BHS to add an option to increase the font because i'm playing at 100% but it's about font size 6 in game and i shouldn't have to increase the overall size to about 140% and then have the UIs bug so i have to reset all my settings (this happened about 4 times because of Raid UI bug) thanks o/
  • May be this is about the exploit about the Tera reward that they fix earlier