[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance for EU servers at 2:00 UTC. We will be entering into maintenance for NA servers at 1:00 AM PDT. We appreciate your understanding, and ask that you plan accordingly.

"Pre-planned" sale on maid costumes

So I sat here listening to my guildies cancelling their elite status joking about Enmasse making big sale to cover themselves.
The information provided is false, the post was not made 2 days ago. Refreshed the page about 10 mins ago and the news pops up.

http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/it-s-the-tera-spring-cleaning-sale
«1

Comments

  • seraphinushseraphinush ✭✭✭✭
    My question is- did EME turn the servers down because of a sale on TERA Store?
  • My question is- did EME turn the servers down because of a sale on TERA Store?

    No. The sales are not related to the servers. The maintenance is unrelated.
  • Halrath wrote: »
    My question is- did EME turn the servers down because of a sale on TERA Store?

    No. The sales are not related to the servers. The maintenance is unrelated.

    Yeah it is not. I had my eyes on the arin costume. Guess what I wont get it. Why? Your game just became unplayable and no response to threads which have VALID point and aren't seeking any angry discussion just peaceful one, are deleted/ locked/ ignored. Good job.
  • seraphinushseraphinush ✭✭✭✭
    Halrath wrote: »
    My question is- did EME turn the servers down because of a sale on TERA Store?

    No. The sales are not related to the servers. The maintenance is unrelated.
    Got it- thanks for the reply o/
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    kCHwIgN wrote: »
    So I sat here listening to my guildies cancelling their elite status joking about Enmasse making big sale to cover themselves.
    The information provided is false, the post was not made 2 days ago. Refreshed the page about 10 mins ago and the news pops up.

    http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/it-s-the-tera-spring-cleaning-sale

    weeeee bought my maid outfit just a while before it

    sucks to be me yey...

    WELL: maids are never too much anyway.
  • ElinLove wrote: »
    kCHwIgN wrote: »
    So I sat here listening to my guildies cancelling their elite status joking about Enmasse making big sale to cover themselves.
    The information provided is false, the post was not made 2 days ago. Refreshed the page about 10 mins ago and the news pops up.

    http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/it-s-the-tera-spring-cleaning-sale

    weeeee bought my maid outfit just a while before it

    sucks to be me yey...

    WELL: maids are never too much anyway.

    Did you buy it within 2 days ago? Cuz I bet you could try to do something about it but Enmasse will just say, "welp you f'd up we "told" you about the sale"
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    kCHwIgN wrote: »
    ElinLove wrote: »
    kCHwIgN wrote: »
    So I sat here listening to my guildies cancelling their elite status joking about Enmasse making big sale to cover themselves.
    The information provided is false, the post was not made 2 days ago. Refreshed the page about 10 mins ago and the news pops up.

    http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/it-s-the-tera-spring-cleaning-sale

    weeeee bought my maid outfit just a while before it

    sucks to be me yey...

    WELL: maids are never too much anyway.

    Did you buy it within 2 days ago? Cuz I bet you could try to do something about it but Enmasse will just say, "welp you f'd up we "told" you about the sale"

    nah I bought from players on broker and about a week ago, well I was more of waiting for EMP sellers to do it (may do with the black frill).
  • LilMsQTayLilMsQTay ✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Cool, how is a 50% off sale (4 maid costumes) from the 27th to May 2nd a bad thing?
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    LilMsQTay wrote: »
    Cool, how is a 50% off sale from the 27th to may 2nd a bad thing?

    Because hating eme and "everyone will get banned and hunt down in real life and killed" is the new meme.
    If you have seen the discussions you've seen it has gone from interesting points and arguments to plain elitists saying they have all the right to kick players out of parties for not reaching determined DPS, people defending the hacks and hackers and calling anyone who says they're not affected a white knight, and making things ridiculously out of proportion.
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    ElinLove wrote: »
    to plain elitists saying they have all the right to kick players out of parties for not reaching determined DPS

    Well, you'll be happy to know that I no longer have the right to kick somebody because they are not reaching the required dps to pass a dps check. I do, however, still have the right to kick somebody because they look like they might not be pulling their weigh. Improvement? I guess it'd be for the baddies....
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    TWMagimay wrote: »
    ElinLove wrote: »
    to plain elitists saying they have all the right to kick players out of parties for not reaching determined DPS

    Well, you'll be happy to know that I no longer have the right to kick somebody because they are not reaching the required dps to pass a dps check. I do, however, still have the right to kick somebody because they look like they might not be pulling their weigh. Improvement?

    1: you never had that right, it was done as pure bitchery;
    2: yeah it didn't change anything, still the same bitchery.

    Point being? You should be magically given the right to 1?

    That's exactly why these forums became a joke. No mod would be taking all this seriously when stuff like this comes up.
  • VyolVyol ✭✭✭
    ElinLove wrote: »
    LilMsQTay wrote: »
    Cool, how is a 50% off sale from the 27th to may 2nd a bad thing?

    Because hating eme and "everyone will get banned and hunt down in real life and killed" is the new meme.
    If you have seen the discussions you've seen it has gone from interesting points and arguments to plain elitists saying they have all the right to kick players out of parties for not reaching determined DPS, people defending the hacks and hackers and calling anyone who says they're not affected a white knight, and making things ridiculously out of proportion.

    Cherry I think you got something wrong. DPS meter isn't used for kicking people mid-running. It's for checking your statics DPS and what you can improve. It has nothing to do with bullying or whatever you're thinking of. I can still blame [filtered] players when I see them, even without dps meter, inf act, you dont need one to see who is playing their class right and who isn't. DPS meter is about "Bringing it to full potential."

    The S1Engine tweak which is bannable now is a thing I NEED! to play the game. I need a high FoV because otherwhise i cant see [filtered], I need the effect optimization because my laptop runs tera with 5 fps without it even on lower settiings but with it i reach ~approx 50fps which is WHAT I NEED TO PLAY. And the other outrageous thing is that I can't use my cosmetic mods anymore. They made the game pleasing to look at when it comes to UI and my characters looks. + Voice modding and so on.

    Proxy isnt a bad thing because most people get from 300ms to what? 130 from it? Where is that bad? Besides, a ping thats around 10 is as bad as a 200 ping because it [filtered] everything up. Even though I can still see why EME might think that it's problematic, when it comes to speedhacks etc no one's even crying because they're giving you an unfair advantage compared to other players. But an australian / european person getting their game to work isn't unfair and where is my stable FPS and my comestic even a problem to others, it doesnt affect anyone. And thats the point.
  • seraphinushseraphinush ✭✭✭✭
    ElinLove wrote: »
    LilMsQTay wrote: »
    Cool, how is a 50% off sale from the 27th to may 2nd a bad thing?

    Because hating eme and "everyone will get banned and hunt down in real life and killed" is the new meme.
    If you have seen the discussions you've seen it has gone from interesting points and arguments to plain elitists saying they have all the right to kick players out of parties for not reaching determined DPS, people defending the hacks and hackers and calling anyone who says they're not affected a white knight, and making things ridiculously out of proportion.

    Cherry I think you got something wrong. DPS meter isn't used for kicking people mid-running. It's for checking your statics DPS and what you can improve. It has nothing to do with bullying or whatever you're thinking of. I can still blame [filtered] players when I see them, even without dps meter, inf act, you dont need one to see who is playing their class right and who isn't. DPS meter is about "Bringing it to full potential."

    The S1Engine tweak which is bannable now is a thing I NEED! to play the game. I need a high FoV because otherwhise i cant see [filtered], I need the effect optimization because my laptop runs tera with 5 fps without it even on lower settiings but with it i reach ~approx 50fps which is WHAT I NEED TO PLAY. And the other outrageous thing is that I can't use my cosmetic mods anymore. They made the game pleasing to look at when it comes to UI and my characters looks. + Voice modding and so on.

    Proxy isnt a bad thing because most people get from 300ms to what? 130 from it? Where is that bad? Besides, a ping thats around 10 is as bad as a 200 ping because it [filtered] everything up. Even though I can still see why EME might think that it's problematic, when it comes to speedhacks etc no one's even crying because they're giving you an unfair advantage compared to other players. But an australian / european person getting their game to work isn't unfair and where is my stable FPS and my comestic even a problem to others, it doesnt affect anyone. And thats the point.
    While i do agree with you, you're only listing the pros of these things, you have to consider both the pros and cons. i do believe from what i see that you have no intention of misusing whatever said things to bully others, but not everyone is like that. we're not some utopia where people are always.. nice.
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    ElinLove wrote: »
    TWMagimay wrote: »
    ElinLove wrote: »
    to plain elitists saying they have all the right to kick players out of parties for not reaching determined DPS

    Well, you'll be happy to know that I no longer have the right to kick somebody because they are not reaching the required dps to pass a dps check. I do, however, still have the right to kick somebody because they look like they might not be pulling their weigh. Improvement?

    1: you never had that right, it was done as pure bitchery;
    2: yeah it didn't change anything, still the same bitchery.

    Point being? You should be magically given the right to 1?

    That's exactly why these forums became a joke. No mod would be taking all this seriously when stuff like this comes up.

    I actually always had the right to kick people from a party. The difference is whether I do it because I know who's in the run to get carried and who's actually pulling their weight or whether I do it because I feel like this might be the guy who needs to be removed. Not sure why this concept is so hard for you to understand.
  • VyolVyol ✭✭✭
    Players who use a DPS meter know [filtered] players when they see them. Even without DPS meter. I can tell someone's playing bad by seeing buffs and debuffs in their buff-bar on the boss. If it isn't there -> something is missing -> person isnt playing their class right or not to the full potential. I see many people jump or with crap gear, [filtered] crystals, missing glyphs etc. and I'm nothing more but a casual!
    So I don't blame bullying on the DPS-Meter and it won't stop just because the meter is banned. That's why I only looked at the pros of the DPS meter
This discussion has been closed.