[PC] Maintenance is now complete!

BuddyUp Bank tabs

Can we get some info on that please? I kind of wan't my bank tabs back....

Comments

• edited April 2017
    Sure. We're still working with BHS on that issue, and we certainly understand your desire to get the Bank Tabs back.
  • LilMsQTayLilMsQTay ✭✭✭
    Oh, good to know. I received these yesterday , opened and activated them but didn't go and check if they were in fact added/working.
  • @Halrath What about missing guild bank slots?
  • WakFuWakFu
    edited April 2017
    Halrath wrote: »
    Sure. We're still working with BHS on that issue, and we certainly understand your desire to get the Bank Tabs back.

Thank you!
  • allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017

I sent a ticket last week and still haven't heard from them, nor have I got my tabs back. how long does it take for us to get them back after we submit a ticket about this?
  • Concepcion30Concepcion30 ✭✭
    edited April 2017

I'm not in a hurry for them, wasn't out of space yet. But I thought they were going to fix this without us having to bog down support with all these extra tickets.

• LilMsQTayLilMsQTay ✭✭✭
    I am out of space. What can I do in the meantime to get more bank space? I clicked on the next tab expecting to have to pay gold to open it but nutten happened =/
  • I recently bought on the broker and activated a bank expansion that will be my 5th bank tab then have put some stuff in it Now the 5th bank tab with everything in it is gone and the other 4 are marked as temporary. I want my tab and the stuff back and the rest a it was. I have sent a ticket but reading the previous post I think this will take time How can EME do nothing about something like this I mean loosing a bank tab is a big thing not some small thing that doesn't matter so it can be fixed when they have time. It should be a number one priority coz if you don't trust your own bank inventory then WTH
  • allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had to resort to using my different alt's inventory so I could store my stuff. of course I had to expand them but you got to do what you have to since we cant get any info back from support or anyone else.
  • so no solution yet huuuuu (and hi also^^). A cool player gave me a slot but... I was in a really difficult position before he did. #everything full. I hope for everyone else's room in inventory that this will be fixed soon ;-;