[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

BuddyUp Bank tabs

Can we get some info on that please? I kind of wan't my bank tabs back....

Comments

• HalrathHalrath admin
    edited April 2017
    Sure. We're still working with BHS on that issue, and we certainly understand your desire to get the Bank Tabs back.
  • LilMsQTayLilMsQTay ✭✭✭
    Oh, good to know. I received these yesterday , opened and activated them but didn't go and check if they were in fact added/working.
  • @Halrath What about missing guild bank slots?
  • WakFuWakFu
    edited April 2017
    Halrath wrote: »
    Sure. We're still working with BHS on that issue, and we certainly understand your desire to get the Bank Tabs back.

Thank you!
  • allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017

I sent a ticket last week and still haven't heard from them, nor have I got my tabs back. how long does it take for us to get them back after we submit a ticket about this?
  • Concepcion30Concepcion30 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2017

I'm not in a hurry for them, wasn't out of space yet. But I thought they were going to fix this without us having to bog down support with all these extra tickets.

• LilMsQTayLilMsQTay ✭✭✭
    I am out of space. What can I do in the meantime to get more bank space? I clicked on the next tab expecting to have to pay gold to open it but nutten happened =/
  • I recently bought on the broker and activated a bank expansion that will be my 5th bank tab then have put some stuff in it Now the 5th bank tab with everything in it is gone and the other 4 are marked as temporary. I want my tab and the stuff back and the rest a it was. I have sent a ticket but reading the previous post I think this will take time How can EME do nothing about something like this I mean loosing a bank tab is a big thing not some small thing that doesn't matter so it can be fixed when they have time. It should be a number one priority coz if you don't trust your own bank inventory then WTH
  • allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had to resort to using my different alt's inventory so I could store my stuff. of course I had to expand them but you got to do what you have to since we cant get any info back from support or anyone else.
  • so no solution yet huuuuu (and hi also^^). A cool player gave me a slot but... I was in a really difficult position before he did. #everything full. I hope for everyone else's room in inventory that this will be fixed soon ;-;