[TERA Console] Maintenance to deploy the v86.01 update is scheduled for Monday, September 14 at 7 p.m. PT. Patch notes: http://bit.ly/terac_v86
[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

5/26 Maintenance 7am to 9am

245

Comments

  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xaera wrote: »
    Erm, I don't suppose the t2 bams could be lowered more, requirement-wise? My mystic has been killing the t1s easily, and while I've gotten her to 390, it still is not enough, despite her slaying the t1 ones without breaking a sweat.
    T2 bams are around 402 minimum. That's +12 DN with Ship accessories. I'd say give more T8 feeds instead so you and others can upgrade easier. Also, mystics can kill these things faster than even some classic DPS classes, at least in the hands of average players(pro players may tell another story). So the i-level may be a bit high to make sure all classes can properly fight these bams without much trouble. I know because I have a few low i-level characters at 65, including a mystic I leveled up just before the mystic buffs.
  • how about ping spiking? , hope they will fix it soon :(
  • VyolVyol ✭✭✭
    I still want my Fashion Coupons via Instance Matching back tho.
    Why didn't EME or anybody else say anything about it yet ?

    (Adn yes, I know KR doesnt have them anymore and that EU drops them from endboss but EME still didn't say anything themselves, or I missed it.)
  • tadaaaatadaaaa ✭✭
    Please fix the misplacement of BAMs in Island of Dawn, when you attack them they just keep resetting because it looks like they're stuck down there.
  • wait.. isn't there normally maintenance on tuesdays on Tera?
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    NYHP76537P wrote: »
    wait.. isn't there normally maintenance on tuesdays on Tera?

    This is to fix some issues that are actually pretty important, and they sometimes do have a maintenance on a Thursday.
  • Yamazuki wrote: »
    NYHP76537P wrote: »
    wait.. isn't there normally maintenance on tuesdays on Tera?

    This is to fix some issues that are actually pretty important, and they sometimes do have a maintenance on a Thursday.

    Damn, and I was hoping to have something to do while Neverwinter was down. lol. Off to smite!
  • BrofessorXBrofessorX ✭✭✭
    plz fix reward points. they are not double or giving the correct amount.
    also cannot see costumes from the voucher shop on my ninja.
  • Wasn't there supposed to be a script to fix reward points already?
  • Makojita wrote: »
    Wasn't there supposed to be a script to fix reward points already?

    yes
  • PixelatorPixelator ✭✭✭✭
    Nopi wrote: »
    Xaera wrote: »
    Erm, I don't suppose the t2 bams could be lowered more, requirement-wise? My mystic has been killing the t1s easily, and while I've gotten her to 390, it still is not enough, despite her slaying the t1 ones without breaking a sweat.
    T2 bams are around 402 minimum. That's +12 DN with Ship accessories. I'd say give more T8 feeds instead so you and others can upgrade easier. Also, mystics can kill these things faster than even some classic DPS classes, at least in the hands of average players(pro players may tell another story). So the i-level may be a bit high to make sure all classes can properly fight these bams without much trouble. I know because I have a few low i-level characters at 65, including a mystic I leveled up just before the mystic buffs.
    t2 BAMs are only ilvl 397. Aka 2 +12 DN and 2 +9 DN pieces + ship accessories.
  • Anyone having problem previewing the costumes in FC for ninja?
  • So I guess we won't get the ninja costume previews fix on this maintance either.. I see this not getting fixed till the next class comes out.
  • On what time are the servers runing? (as in pst, est )
  • BrofessorXBrofessorX ✭✭✭
    MattOsiris wrote: »
    Makojita wrote: »
    Wasn't there supposed to be a script to fix reward points already?

    yes

    but it didn't fix squat.
Sign In or Register to comment.